A New Twist On An Old Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Twist On An Old Idea

So some of you may be familiar with SteveO 's Cougar Mix. It's currently available as Prowl in the Custom section of the store at PXS. While it is intended for you use by younger guys to attract older women, I intend to add a new twist. It contains a healthy dose of Rone Sulfate which adds a youthful vibe along with socials like Anol and Bnol plus a bit of sexual in the form of Enone and a little Rone for status. So here's my thinking.....I'm an older man (52)....I plan to utilize the youthful vibe of Rone Sulfate and the benefit of socials to attract younger women and use the dash of Enone to add a slight sexual element.

As soon as I receive my next order I will be implementing Prowl for testing. I want to see if this theory pans out. I'll be posting my findings here.
    52/W/M

Current arsenal:
    APi, XiSt spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, Vibe spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP 93 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP96 12.5 mcg/spray, XSR37 12.5 mcg/spray, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg/spray
    Samples: PSE spray
    XSplash

Androtics: A314 1.32b spray, IO

I got my order today. Im gonna try to test it tomorrow if i get a chance. This should be fun.
    52/W/M

Current arsenal:
    APi, XiSt spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, Vibe spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP 93 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP96 12.5 mcg/spray, XSR37 12.5 mcg/spray, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg/spray
    XSplash

Comment

I like the idea here Ive always got an eye on your diary

Comment

First test with Prowl inconclusive. Wore 2 sprays covered with Sexual Noir. Bartender was a mixed 23 yro. Was slow to chat me up but within 5 minutes was in my space. Very chatty and shedding layers. She was wearing a light jacket because the A/C was cold and she was rail thin. Had one waitress give me a neck presentation as she passed me by along with a big smile. Had another one who had passed me by without incident come up and chat with the bartender. Neck presentation and sweet smile. I smiled back but didn't engage her.

One thing I did notice is that no guys would come within 10 ft of me. For example, one guy started to approach me and take a seat near me but stopped, looked over at me and moved a few seats down. The only exception was a busboy who would wipe down the counter in front of me whenever he came to the bar to collect dirty dishes/glasses or drop off clean glasses. He didn't do this for anyone else. I took it as a respect hit.

One woman (30s) came to the bar and sat as far away from me as possible and started hitting on the guy next to her. She didn't take any notice of me for the most part.

Is it possible that I ODed on 2 sprays? Surely not. Maybe next time I'll try just one.
        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-22-2017, 07:16 PM.
        52/W/M

Current arsenal:
        XSplash

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X