yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

eNone25 Tester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eNone25 Tester

This is a short review on the eNone25 tester SteveO sent out to several of us last year.
    He sent a spray scented version and an oil version.

First time I received it, I used it to eNone-up a couple of products.
    It did well on first dates. I used 2 sprays one some days and 3 sprays on other days.
    I liked mixing this with A1 and/or an aNol social.

The scent on the spray is Aqua di Gio. My current gf's dad has a collection of cologne he started over a decade ago. I've used his Aqua di Gio because it last longer than the more recent versions I've bought for myself. I even put some on an empty 10 ml bottle.
    The scent on the eNone resembles the scent on the original Aqua di Gio from over 10 years ago.
    It smells fresh and last a long time on the skin.

On the dates that I used eNone25, things either ended up with making out or more, by the end of the night.
    It had a great a effect on a 20 yr old date.

Most recently, I've used it at the end of the day or at the gym.
    It does really well as a social, too, from what I'm noticing.

Originally posted by MakeShift37 View Post
    This is a short review on the eNone25 tester SteveO sent out to several of us last year.

It did well on first dates. I used 2 sprays one some days and 3 sprays on other days.

The scent on the spray is Aqua di Gio. My current gf's dad has a collection of cologne he started over a decade ago. I've used his Aqua di Gio because it last longer than the more recent versions I've bought for myself. I even put some on an empty 10 ml bottle.
    The scent on the eNone resembles the scent on the original Aqua di Gio from over 10 years ago.

On the dates that I used eNone25, things either ended up with making out or more, by the end of the night.

Wow! I guess you made a vow to report your findings and you did just that. You are AMAZING!!!

Although, I am really disappointed that there aren't much details from those dates but I can't do anything to force your hand. I could but Steve won't let me threaten the clients.Sooooooooooooo

Do you have more to keep testing and reporting? I would love to hear more but this feedback is very valuable to us and much appreciated.

Comment

I had heard that enone25 was a lower dosage product and your report seems to confirm that suspicion. I mean 2-3 sprays? Wow! If you did 3 spray of Evolve @ 20 mcg/spray you'd scare the bejesus out of a 20 yro. The cougars on the other hand would be pouncing left and right. lol

Keep up the reporting. I'm various curious how this product plays out for you.

Comment

I just uncovered this thread. It may be helpful. https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...based-on-enone

Comment

Excellent, I with enone, if I need 1 to 2 spray, 3 in me, I feel rejection of all, both men and women, successful!

Comment

angelo777
            is that with regular eNone?

With this version, things work a bit different. Still haven't had time to try over 3 sprays, to see what happens.

Plus, the scent is refreshing! The XS team did a great job at replicating the Aqua di Gio scent... I actually like it a bit better

Comment

angelo777
              is that with regular eNone?

With this version, things work a bit different. Still haven't had time to try over 3 sprays, to see what happens.

Plus, the scent is refreshing! The XS team did a great job at replicating the Aqua di Gio scent... I actually like it a bit better
              I have not tried that smell, how similar is the aqua di gio?

Comment

• MakeShift37
                MakeShift37 commented
                Editing a comment
                85% similar only because I like it better and women say it smells really good.

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X