yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test -enone25 [clarification: this is a putative molecule based on -enone]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test -enone25 [clarification: this is a putative molecule based on -enone]

I applied 2 sprays of the -enone25. [clarification: this is a putative molecule based on -enone; I think this is only from the XS labs]

The pheromone itself made me feel alert and energized yet relaxed. My senses seemed more acute. My mind felt like it was on neutral. Other people around me seemed calm and yet energized slightly, and happy. Perhaps a bit uninhibited. However, there was an absence of pupil dilation in others, which I find common in products that are high in androstenone. This molecule is also lacking that strong acrid smell that is typical of androstenone. I don't think this is androstenone. I think this is an androstenone substitute that is supposed to inspire agreeableness without intimidation or resentment.
    Last edited by Xcc; 06-03-2016, 05:32 PM. Reason: Clarification

50mcg i think at first try is much try to report only one spray next time. i would like to see what effect on others, have good day
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Thank you for your input sexnificant I've been reading some of your other threads and have been learning from you.

Comment

• sexnificant
        sexnificant commented
        Editing a comment
        You Welcome man, we're here to help, share experiences and develop more solid mixes

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
      50mcg i think at first try is much try to report only one spray next time. i would like to see what effect on others, have good day
      That's what I've been wondering. The beta is "XS182-Enone25". It doesn't say mcg in its name like the molecules usually do so I wasn't sure if it actually meant 25mcg or not. XSteveO can you clarify if the 25 refers to mcg or not?
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes 25mcg

fdesa12 Thank you for asking the obvious question that escaped me!

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

That's what I've been wondering. The beta is "XS182-Enone25". It doesn't say mcg in its name like the molecules usually do so I wasn't sure if it actually meant 25mcg or not. XSteveO can you clarify if the 25 refers to mcg or not?
        The store description says 25mcg per spray, 25mcg per drop of oil. I wonder if an odorless version of cops would be possible

Comment

• fdesa12
          fdesa12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I didn't know it was up already. Wasn't up when I received it.

GHOST Odorless cops... Think of the technology involved in that... like stealth technology... If that were possible, then invisible pheromone bottles would be next.

Serious, that would be VERY impressive to have odorless mones, cops, putatives, etc. Then it would be truly unscented. As long as the odorless ones were as effective (or more so) as the ones with odor, and gave similar results.

However, I would say that his "odorless -enone" seems different than regular -enone in terms of effects.

Also to me this -enone smells sweet or floral rather than acrid. So I would say it's "reduced odor".

PS I'm glad to see you post here. You are very knowledgeable!

Comment

Odorless cops!? But...but...I love the smell! I'm always disappointed when I can't smell it anymore!

Comment

RTBoss Hello to you! I've taken notes on a number of your posts. Thank you for posting your experience and wisdom.

Comment

• RTBoss
              RTBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, I appreciate that.

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
            Odorless cops!? But...but...I love the smell! I'm always disappointed when I can't smell it anymore!

i also love the smell of cops i would like to smell the whole day lol, it make more energetic & alert

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
            Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
            LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
            Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Having used the oil a few times, and the spray at 25mg (or 1 spray/1 drop) per application, I can indeed note no enone "smell." Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who is overtly sensitive to the possible stank of enone, so I can't test it around them. The new scent with the spray was light and fresh (perhaps a little floral?) - definitely pleasant. Wearing the straight enone around the Mrs. has resulted in some irritability. First her, then me after her reaction.

Comment

RTBoss For me, no irritability what-so-ever. Elation, actually. I wonder if this might be one those hit-or-miss things like PSE seems to be.

However, I was also using 2 sprays. Thanks for your honest input!

Comment

XSteveO Do you have MORE of this molecule? As in after the supply at PXS is used up, how available is it from your chemical lab?

Comment

Finally got round to testing this. I was really excited about the possibility of an odourless version of Enone.

25 mcg (1 spray) applied just before sex. For me this is nowhere close to the effects of Androstenone in the sack. No real aggression or animalistic vibes, no increase in intensity, duration or frequency of orgasms and believe me I know how this woman normally reacts to Enone.

I didn't shower as I wanted to see if there was any effects on people the next day. 25mcg of normal enone would normally stick around for at least 12hrs if not longer but the next day I got nothing worth mentioning.

I absolutely love the scent of this though. it doesn't smell like the usual soapy scent from the diffusion tech. Does anybody know what the scent is in this?

Comment

GHOST I'm glad you posted the in the sack results.

I think it might be Acqua Di Gio. Mine smelled like a fresh ocean breeze.

BTW this is not -enone. I don't care what anyone says. I knew it wasn't -enone from day 1 when I first tried it because people do NOT react to it like they do to -enone.

I'd encourage you to go to 75 mcg. Sure try it in the bedroom but make sure you try it outside the bedroom.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X