yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSplash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GHOST I absolutely agree with how natural the body wash works (great point), and how taboo in this body wash form is a great base layer. I think I've wasted a lot of it though due to the fact that it's so thin. It took me awhile to figure out the right amount to put on my scrubbie. Now, I wash with normal soap, and when I'm done I take like 4-5 drops of xsplash and start on my chin hair and chest, and try to spread it on my arms and pits and as much as possible. This way I can save it a little more as I'm already clean from my normal soap.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Welcome back knowledgeispower ! Been away myself for a while, had to save up money so phero spending and testing has pretty much stopped for now but I'm starting to get back into things. I'm liking what I'm reading so far, may have to give splash a try.

Comment

2000GT, same here, just getting back into things, as it's been a busy year. Hoping the XSplash is back in stock soon, would like to give it a whirl!

Comment

I just wanted to say that I'm still really enjoying this product and I'm super happy that Steve sent this to me.

I've been testing Taboo spray last couple of days to see if I could pick up on any real difference. I've noticed that XSplash feels much more social to me. With Taboo I do get the A1 glumness creeping in towards the end of the day and I think that is due to the application being concentrated in one area on my neck right under my nose. With XSplash it's nothing but positive feelings throughout the day. My girl absolutely can't get enough of me when I'm wearing this.

I would like to see Xsist in this same format. Any chance XSteveO ??

Comment

Yeah GHOST! Xist Body wash. I'd be all over that.

Comment

Wow, can't wait to try this. SteveO, you guys are absolutely raising the bar!

Comment

Wow, SteveO, you guys are absolutely raising the bar. Can't wait to try this. Summer is just around the corner!

Comment

First of all, a big Thanks to XSteveO for sending this to me. I've been busy at this end of the world so have not really had time to log in much at all. :( In any case, I've managed to test this 3 times. Below is my finding:

Bottle and transporting bottle:
                  Love it. The cylinder helps to prevent any leakage when I travel. I've brought this to Japan, and a few places via flight with no leakage or spills.
                  Color:
                  Interesting color to say the least. It's clear so sometime it's a little hard to say how much you've poured out, especially if the lighting sucks. Perhaps add in a bit of opaqueness to it?
                  Viscosity:
                  I'm ok with this. Pros and Cons. I think this works very well with a Loofah or sponge. If you're just to apply it to your body direct, it does take a bit of time to lather it up. It however still washes very well.
                  Smell:
                  Interesting smell. Reminds me of a smoker. Hint of Tobacco, Cinnamon, Sandalwood(?) and others.
                  Dryness:
                  It doesn't dry up my skin, in fact, it feels like there's some left over sometimes. Similar to when you use some conditioners.
                  Staying Power:
                  Quite a long time, even in the tropic here. After shower, I felt like there's nothing left. However, as you're drying yourself, you start smelling the fragrance and scent. I realized that it seems to stick on to where your Body naturally would produce odor; your pit, groin, neck, hair and etc. Best of all, it's like your pores have absorbed all these into themselves, so when it gets warm, the more you will smell. I've worn it and could still smell it after more than 8 hours.

Selfies:
                  1. This thing perks me up. I was pretty knackered from my flight but after showering with this, it woke me up and re energized me. I could think clearer too. Alas, it kinda tapered out after about 4 hours.
                  2. More focus and confidence.

Hits:
                  1. People are more open and receptive to you. I've got instance where when I first met the guy in a sales meeting, he's pretty aggressive and hostile. After about 20 min, he's mellowed and became very supportive.
                  2. More attractions. My junior sales lady was more open and willing to talk than usual. She's even grown a little cheek and playful with me after 1 whole day of exposure.

So far, these are my observations. Will continue to use it and monitor it. Have yet to have the opportunity to wear it during the night for some entertainment. We'll see how that goes
                  PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                  PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                  Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                  Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I'm sure glad pxs got on board with phero soaps. My earliest posts on pherotruth were about pherosoaps and a lot of people doubt their effectiveness. I received a a bottle of splash unexpectedly. First off, love the smell. The consistently is quite a bit runnier than I was expecting. The bottle of splash I was blessed with was the taboo formula. I never ran taboo so I had no idea what to expect. This baby definitely works. It was however my understanding that taboo was supposed to be a mild sexual attracting, but for some reason I seemed to be getting respect hits. I definitely saw some attraction hits but a saw a lot more respect than I would have expected. Any thoughts on this

Comment

After using way more than I should have of xsplash I added some other soap to the bottle to make it last. I agree with you kingtut savage that it was a bit too runny, but definitely works, and I would buy it semi regularly if it was thicker, or I figure out a way to not use to much at a time.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook what do you mean by too much? Did you OD or did you just use a oil more than you wanted to. To be honest I just wish it was a bigger bottle and a bit thicker

Comment

kingtut savage I just meant I used too much because it came out so watery and I didn't know how much I needed to make a lather at first. Then I started using my normal soap to get clean and afterwards I would use a little of the xsplash on my arms, neck and chest for taboo effect.

Comment

After using more than half of the bottle, the rest sat there in the shower for a few months. This allowed me to notice that whatever makes the product black in color sifted to the bottom of the bottle. I had to shake it vigorously to get even slight re-integration. The result was a bubbly, gray mixture. I believe this would be less likely to happen if the product was thicker, but being I don't formulate body wash for a living, a could be wrong.

Comment

yeah RTBoss mine was the same. I wondered if the chalky blackish, gray mixture was full of mones. So, I ended up adding my own shower gel to the bottle to try and use the rest of it. I would buy this product yesterday if it was a little thicker.

Comment

Looks like I got involved at the right time.

Comment

So what about about the hits. Like I said before, i never used taboo before, so I have nothing to compare it to. For those of you who have tried both, are the hits you are getting with xsplash congruent with your results with taboo oil or spray?

Comment

Excellent question. Also curious how it might effect people's mixes.

Comment

my xsplash sample is done. I've just started using Taboo oil for the first time. Seems like it's similar, but the body wash is more mild/natural. I love them both.

Comment

First impression of Xsplash....It's quite thin but lathers well. I don't think i needed as much of it as I usually use with my regular shower gel (Axe Night) and the color reminds me of that, as well. I DID NOT care for the fragrance. I noticed that burnt smell that others have mentioned. I'll keep trying it tho. Maybe it will grow on me. I will say the scent faded quickly which in my case was a good thing. Then again, I find that the fragrance of most shower gels is short lived.

Pheromone wise, I didn't have much contact with people today. I worked behind the scenes. Didn't even have much contact with coworkers. One thing I've noticed with Taboo, as well as Xsplash, is the self affects. I'm much more playful as are others. I did engaged in some fun, playful banter with a few customers and coworkers. Space Invader was doing her thing. In my space whenever possible, initiating kino and engaging in some sexual innuendo. Bitchface will be at work tomorrow so we'll see if it affects her, as well.

Given my limited contact, I can't really comment about longevity.

I suppose it's worth mentioning that I shampooed with it too. Left my hair very soft. Not as dry as my regular shampoo. I'm wondering if this had something to do with the effectiveness of the pheros too. Perhaps I'll try it tomorrow without shampooing and see if there's any difference.

As far as other pheros go, I did use my regular dose of APi but I doubt that had any impact on the "Taboo effect".

Initial results are promising. More testing to come......

Comment

Been using Xsplash for a week now. I'm finding that I don't get as much of the pheromone effect unless I shampoo with it is well. Hits stilll consist with a Taboo feel. Fun, flirty, sexual talk and some light kino. It lathers pretty well and rinsed clean.. Doesn't dry out my skin. And leaves my hair soft.

On the down side, it isn't lasting very long. That is to say that after only a week the bottle is half gone. I would suspect that if this were a commercial product it could get to be expensive real fast. The biggest downfall is the smell. I really can't get past that fragrance. I've been persevering for the sake of testing but damn I just don't know. Others seem to like it so maybe it's just my nose. Idk

I'd give it
                                          7.5/10 for phero effect
                                          6/10 for lather
                                          8/10 for persistence/longevity
                                          4/10 fragrance

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X