yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSplash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSplash!

So as some of you know I am a bit away from DXS lately because I have been heavily focused on my dissertation (defending in late March!). Today I was surprised to see a package from PXS (didn't order anything) and realized SteveO graciously sent me a product to review. This is called XSplash and it is a male body wash formulated with a Taboo signature. I am super excited to review this product and try it out and despite my lack of time, I will focus on reviewing this product because of the fact I was given it for this purpose. I will be testing it at home and outside and will keep my results in this thread; others who have gotten the same product are welcome to post in this thread as well as I am sure it will be helpful to collect them in one place!

I haven't tried it yet as I just received it, but almost immediately when opening up the bottle I noticed how wonderful it smells! I am excited to try this product and review it! Thanks XSteveO!

Edit: My first review of the product is in post #11 (https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...6733#post46733)
    Last edited by knowledgeispower; 01-30-2017, 09:00 AM.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Wow that is quite a nice surprise!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Glad to see you back. Looking forward to your reports. Good luck with the dissertation by the way.

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        You should have yours soon as well as your contest win oil

• GHOST
        GHOST commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Steve. It is appreciated.

I've used XSPLASH the last 3 mornings. However, when I'm done showering I then put on my deodorant, mones, and cologne. I don't have the most scientific background on here. I'm just a guy trying to get laid by his wife. So, I'm not sure if the mones in the body wash stay with me, or for how long. Also, I've never really worn Taboo, so I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. As a body wash it's good. It's fragrant, and I'm battling some congestion, so that's a good sign that I could smell it. I think this weekend I'll go a couple of days without mones, but test the body wash.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Taboo, at least for my fiance, makes her spontaneous and playful, look out for that.
        Teacher, about to be married.
        Arsenal:
        Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
        Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
        To be expanded...

Comment

I received this, and am looking forward to testing it as well. Taboo is a fun, flirty product. My testing may be limited, however, due to A.) opportunity and B.) the fact that I'm testing out a subliminal product over at IML and I don't want to muddy up which product is doing what for either party.

Comment

Update: A wise man (Xcc) once told me to just live your life, go about your day as you normally would, and then assess the effects later. Well, looking back, the last few days have been different. All work days, so I'm wearing Ascend with a little SOB and a little XiSt. that's my jam. I thought about it last night and the days were more playful with my employee and sales women that called on my business. There are many times that I'm the gatekeeper at work, so there are natural conversations with vendors. I would just say that I was more playful, and thus those around me have been as well. I'll use this product everyday, and report as I notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
              Update: A wise man (Xcc) once told me to just live your life, go about your day as you normally would, and then assess the effects later. Well, looking back, the last few days have been different. All work days, so I'm wearing Ascend with a little SOB and a little XiSt. that's my jam. I thought about it last night and the days were more playful with my employee and sales women that called on my business. There are many times that I'm the gatekeeper at work, so there are natural conversations with vendors. I would just say that I was more playful, and thus those around me have been as well. I'll use this product everyday, and report as I notice.
              So what you're saying is that you are testing a Ascend/SOB/Xist/XSplash combo, not XSplash solo, correct? The result being more playfulness?

Comment

Ascend/XiSt/SOB, but yes you are correct. I must disclose that I do have a pheromone problem. I don't think I can leave the house without the above mix, especially Monday through Friday.

Comment

• RTBoss
                  RTBoss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol, yeah, I'll edit my post.

Steve - if you want separate journals for XSplash! testing, let me know.

I just showered with this, lathered up the loofah and washed my body...twice. Lathers really well, I probably used too much product. Next time I'll know better. Smells nice, like a certain incense - sandalwood, perhaps? I'm not very educated when it comes to identifying scents. I just thought, "What is that smell, like something...burning?" But in a good way, lol!

30 minutes post-shower, I'm hit by intense selfies. I haven't worn Taboo in awhile, but it always makes me feel great.

Headed to dinner, will report back.

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great stuff all in one place. Makes it easier for me, but really however you'd like

Wore XSplash yesterday. First of all the bottle is beautifully designed in my opinion. Here are some photos if some people haven't seen it yet.

It lathers extremely well and this was the first time I found myself lathering my entire body LOL. Don't get me wrong, I shower daily, but usually focus my attention on two areas mostly; in this case I wanted to make sure every square inch of my body was covered! Literally did not want to waste anything.

Now I'm interested in how this technology works. Personally I have been always of the philosophy that soap removes pheromones. This is why I never use anything specific to remove pheromones from my body when I shower; for me soap has always been enough. My guess is XSteveO has a high enough concentration of mones or some other proprietary technology that allows the pheromones to "stick" despite the soap. And whatever this tech is, it must be able to "dissipate" after 24 hours in order to prevent an OD by using this product daily. Either way I LOVE the concept of this body wash. Personally, I always felt showering was such an annoying thing because it washed away your NATURAL mones and yet if you didn't shower you stank and that repelled people equally. So I LOVE the concept of a product that can REPLACE your natural mones while also cleansing your body.

That being said, and maybe this is already in the works, I am curious if XSteveO KateD idle would comment on whether or not they are planning a shampoo product similar to this body wash. My guess is shampoo pheromones would stick to the hair better than a bodywash would and allow the mones to dissipate effectively because of the heat our heads generate. I believe this is how some of those marketing shampoos claim (Like Axe, etc) of course nothing would come close to the quality of mones PXS puts in their products

Anyways, science rant is finished and I washed my body (I made sure not to OVER-rinse because I didn't want to wash off the mones lol...was I wrong in my thinking here XSteveO? I didn't leave the home today but my wife came home an hour later.

Now I'll be honest, because of the stress of my dissertation and the likes, we haven't had sex in two weeks. I actually wasn't using mones during those two weeks either (Just Cohesion and Xist occasionally). That night (about 4 hours later) my wife was really turned on and couldn't explain why (and yes we had sex lol). So that is a SUCCESS for this body wash in my opinion. I like the idea that I can use this daily and not worry about when I spray/etc. I know some people here are pairing this with sprays, but in all honesty, if you want to review this product you gotta try this standalone for a few days/weeks to see if it really works. It's kind of useless to use this and then spray on more mones because you won't know if the body wash is helping or not. But so far I am in LOVE with the body wash. I will try it a few more weeks and report back!
                Attached Files
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  so you focus on your face and arm pits only...that is not cool at ALL.
                  AHAHAHAH

• knowledgeispower
                  knowledgeispower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOLLL...no not the face

We have a lot planned with this tech, but we are in its infancy and as such need community feedback such as provided here. I've been testing this formula to overcome/address all the challenges you mention. Ultimately XSwim helped define how this product is made with its wicking tech. We have to be able to deliver the proper amount of pheromones without having them wash away. It took me years to produce XSwim (which will make full retail appearance this summer - sorry for the delays) but the technology is sound and can be transferred to other applications like shampoo. However with shampoo there might be some complications that I need to think/test through.

I'm not going to say much as I know NoelO will kill me if I let the cat out the bag, but I do plan to give Unilever a run for their money. Can't a guy have BIG dreams!

What about the color? I can make it any color but I like the black. Just a preference of mine.
                Any residues left over?
                Dissipation time?
                Feel of it on skin?
                Moisturizing/Drying?
                Fragrance is an orange blossom I really like. It helps exfoliation and isn't crazy strong

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  What about the color? I can make it any color but I like the black. Just a preference of mine.
                  Any residues left over?
                  Dissipation time?
                  Feel of it on skin?
                  Moisturizing/Drying?
                  Fragrance is an orange blossom I really like. It helps exfoliation and isn't crazy strong
                  1. I was a bit afraid of using something black on my skin but it lathered well and became very clear once I put it on my body. Personally the black at first was a bit frightening (because as a soap, people usually associate black with being dirty). Personally I would have preferred a lighter color but to be honest the black wasn't at all a bad color, just personal preference. That being said, being a pheromone product, the black color did kind of give it an exclusive signature, so it wasn't at all that bad. However if you saw from my pictures it foams/bubbles a lot on the top, and the contrast with the black shade makes it feel cheap because of the bubbles. Maybe if it was thicker it wouldn't bubble as much? If it was a lighter shade, the bubbles might also have blended in and not be as noticeable.

2. No residue at all. Honestly felt like a normal body wash I would use I was pleasantly surprised.

3. The fragrance was hardly noticeable after the shower (which is a good thing in my opinion at least for me personally) but the pheromones seemed to work all night long. I am stuck at home writing these weeks but will be teaching a class once a week so I'll report on what I feel it may be doing over time. At least with my wife after the first use it seemed to work fine for 6+ hours. I'm curious to see how repeat applications affect this because I tend to shower in the evening and not mornings. My guess is it would be better if I showered mornings, so I'll be curious to see if that makes a difference from day to day.

4. At first I felt it was a bit thin compared to most body wash I have used, but after lathering on my loofa it behaved like a normal body wash. I was afraid it was so thin it would fall through the loofa but it behaved pretty well. I wouldn't mind if it was a bit thicker but not a deal breaker.

5. It didn't feel like it dried my skin any worse than a normal body wash. It lathered well and felt like it moisturized fairly well too. I will have to report on this over the next couple of weeks to see how it works as I am personally sensitive to dry skin especially in the winter after I switch brands.

6. I love the fragrance! I get bothered when body wash fragrance is too strong, so this is definitely a plus for me. If you are going with a women's line too, my guess is they would want a stronger fragrance than this.
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
                    Ragnar Lothbrook commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also felt it was a bit thin, and because of that I probably used more than I should. Only half a bottle left. And I do have broads being much more playful with me right now.

I sent as many as I could before I left for Europe to help set up the EU center. When I get back I'll be sending out even more.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wohooo!

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Any residues left over?
                  Dissipation time?
                  Feel of it on skin?
                  Moisturizing/Drying?
                  I like the color. It looks cool, and it reminds me of the Nubian black soap I used to use.

No residue, easy to wash off. I didn't feel like I was rinsing forever, which is great.

The product easily lasted through the evening - so at least the 7 hours I was up. I feel like its effects were mostly gone by morning, but I really had nothing to go on besides self-effects.

I have naturally oily skin, but I noticed no swing one way or the other - not drying nor moisturizing. I'll pay more attention to this the more I use it.

I'll have to smell for the orange blossom - my nose didn't pick that up. Then again, I have a righteous sinus infection right now, lol.

Comment

I also have a cold so my sniffer isn't working well but I can still smell the scent and love it haha.

Showered today and had a meeting and it definitely seemed to be working 5 hours later. The effects were very similar to Taboo but much more smooth. I've never tried Taboo in oil form but this product seemed to be very similar to oil-based PXS products I have tried before. I'll be more specific in my future posts...
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

Last night I went over to my wife's house(long story if you're not caught up). I was wearing shorts, and her dog would not stop licking my legs and arms. I had showered with XSPLASH 3 hours prior. Now, I know that dogs always lick people. I'm not a dog person, so I can't tell you if this was out of the ordinary. But he wouldn't stop. Anybody ever had this type of response to either the body wash or Taboo?

Comment

I've been wearing this with very interesting results.

I still smell an ashy "incense," sort of smell initially while I shower. I do smell the orange blossom now, however, since I know what I'm supposed to be smelling.

I lather up twice, and find that using a bit too much product is better than too little. Too little, and it doesn't quite lather up enough to wash my entire body once. Too much and I can lather and rinse twice. I also have used it as shampoo for my hair. Works just fine.

First experience I went out to a bar with a friend, and two (good looking/high-value) women started chatting us up about sex with no effort on our part whatsoever. If I had pushed at all, I could have easily gone home with one of them. Being married, I did not, though we did all hug and connect up through Facebook. One blatantly qualified herself to me saying she makes 14k/month and lives in a million dollar house. She told me she thought I was cute, and then proceeded to show me pictures of herself in her underwear. Yup.

The second experience was just last night. I used the bodywash, but also added two drops of Xist oil. My sister-in-law babysat with my brother-in-law so my wife and I could go to dinner and a movie for my birthday. Before we left for dinner, my sister-in-law followed me around the kitchen chatting me up animatedly. She also blatantly negged my brother-in-law. "The only reason you're here with me tonight is because I'm on call." He just took it. He's a bit of a puss.

My wife was jovial and hanging on me all night. At dinner, a pretty young single mother - with a body that could not possibly have popped out two children - couldn't keep her eyes off of me. It was a hibachi grill, we all were at the same table. She also beamed and wished me happy birthday.

When we got home, my sister-in-law sent my brother-in-law home and then stuck around for an extra hour to talk (totally ruining my chances for birthday sex). She NEVER does that. It's like she couldn't bring herself to leave because she wanted to spend as much time around me as possible. Her body language was unmistakable. High-and-tight crossed legs, hands covering crotch, sultry looks, foot display, wrist displays...the works. When she stood to go, she stood in spaghetti leg position with one foot awkwardly pointing right at me, even while she bent over to pet a cat, she maintained the awkward imbalance of her stance. She then stayed in that position for another ten minutes, as she continued to delay her departure.

Very, very interesting.

Comment

Next round will be going out next week

Steve O

Comment

Thanks again to SteveO for sending this to me.

I've only just got round to testing this twice, so I haven't got a firm grip on it yet. Both times I've tested I have not used any deodorant or cologne.

My thoughts

I would like to see this much more viscous. I feel it would be a lot easier to get a consistent dose. I would also like the scent to be stronger but overall it is a nice clean smell, it would be a nice option in the future if we could order this in any of the usual xs scents as I like to match my shower gel with my cologne.

I don't feel any oily residue left behind and it seems very mild and non drying on my skin.

The lather could be better but is no worse then some of the shower gels I've purchased in the past. I like the black colour.

Self effects are pretty strong for the first hour but I believe that may be down to the increased body heat after coming out of the shower, I feel a little spaced out to begin with which is akin to my testing of XSR32.

I also get a nice pep in my step and feel outgoing and ready to mingle. Hits on others seem to be classic Taboo effects. Social, flirty, comforting and a dash of sexiness. I actually think Steve picked the best blend out of his products to do this with as I feel this would make a nice simple base to layer other products on top of.

Effects on others seem to be evident for roughly 6 hours with the first 3 hours being the strongest. I would compare the range of this as similar to oil based products, you do need to be within a few feet of people before they start to react. I found that the smell of the mones lasted a lot longer on the hairy parts of my body like forearms, pits and chest.

So far I'd say I actually prefer this over the spray as it feels much more natural. I will continue testing and update at some point but I think Steve is on to a winner with this one
                            Last edited by GHOST; 02-27-2017, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X