yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spring View Post
    I've always been using 8-12drops from that small bottle :( So 20-22 drops is approximately the right amount from the DT bottle?
    If its the eyedropper small bottle (not the glass dropper because the one I have cannot be even twisted to open), then yes all confidently I can tell you 20-23 drops. SteveO or someone else from behind the scenes can confirm this for us as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post

If its the eyedropper small bottle (not the glass dropper because the one I have cannot be even twisted to open), then yes all confidently I can tell you 20-23 drops. SteveO or someone else from behind the scenes can confirm this for us as well.
      Yes, need confirmation (and more DT if so)

Comment

will try the 20 drops because mine is the eye dropper bottle, will see what happens!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I am going to paste this from my journal for future reference for anyone:

"So I decided to run the test again... twice. For two bottles of P96. It took exactly 20 drops with the DT eyedropper bottle fully vertical to get to ~0.55ml in the pipette. My initial findings are now confirmed."

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            It can feel warm and snuggly/bonding/soft...crushy.

There also seems to be a magnification/intensifying of emotional aspects of blends - mood lift, attraction, empathy, bonding, affection, connection, rapport...
            Thanks for describing exactly what this does because I couldn't really put my finger on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
              Thanks for describing exactly what this does because I couldn't really put my finger on it.
              Those are some things I've noticed, please add to it if you find something more and/or different
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X