yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

btw 25 drops is 1ml.
    20 metric drops = 1 ml

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I always read but thought maybe he measured from that specific bottle for variance...

• Phaethon
      Phaethon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, you are right. My fault, it's 20 drops.

• PheroJack
      PheroJack commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to invite you to see my experiment below

Only a graduated pipette will be perfect but you don't need to be perfect. Relative results work for us because we have so many variables at play in any of our experiments and our controls.

Comment

I got confirmation that they included the pipette so I will put 0.5ml... I also used up like 4 sprays of the P96 so hopefully should be fine. thanks, everyone.

Comment

I will be copying this from my journal for future reference for whoever is wondering and clear up in confusion:

"
        I saw the DT. Very small cute bottle, lol. Ok, but how are you guys using a pipette to get anything out of this thing? It doesn't twist off. So I had an idea; I will use the bottle cap as a little pouch to collect drops in and suck it up with the pipette. Damn, felt like a chemist hah.

Everyone seemed to agree with 0.5ml, which also kinda makes sense ratio wise (<10ml: ~0.5ml). I also counted how many drops from that little tiny thing is 0.5ml... Are you ready for it?

20+ drops! The metric drops used in calculations everyone suggested in the P96 thread in the main forum are probably pipette sized drops. No way on God's green earth these drops are the same sizes.

So yea... if you don't have a pipette and want to measure 0.5ml, it's about somewhere between 20-22 drops in total from that tiny cute bottle. Glad I got that pipette at end of the day.

Shook the bottle, will let it sit in the P96 for a week while shaking the bottle intermittently whenever I get a chance."

Comment

This has tempted me, I may try doubling my dt concentrations on a putative or two. Who knows, maybe I can get the monster projection and silage that is so much fun. I have a couple LAL's probably water based that project twice as far as xs stuff. Maybe I can just up the dt ration. even using half of what you are using I gut projection seriously pumped up. Can it get even crazier?

Comment

Yea I was waiting to see your reaction to this seeing you thought it was 8 drops which is not even a full 0.25ml.
            Should I use like 0.25ml of DT on Titan too ?

I tried to smell the Titan today and the copulins smell was so in my face. I would have to admit a little less than Ascend though, at least imo. This does not do well in work environments. I dislike how that was never mentioned in the website description. Shit if the DT might make the cops fly out, even more, that might a serious no-no, lol. This might be my first phero-return, let's see...

Comment

There is so little cops in Ascend but noses in the medical field might be more attuned to it, so many females. In a normal office it should provide a bit of status boost like from social proofing, like he works awesome and probably gets laid a lot too. But in a hospital with all those females, You may have to synchronize with their cycles or not use it during the latter half of the group synchronization.

I don't use enone products much but I had a lot of fun learning women's cycles by enone hits. Enone hits real good during ovulation, ovulation is when cops is highest produced too. I started to note when the hits were and marked the calendar to protect myself. When I have track of the girls around me I can remember to use enone only in the first two weeks. Anymore IDGF cause no matter how hard you try, you can't make everybody happy all the time anyhow and sometimes its not their cycles anyhow, it's just them. But maybe I do GaF because I backed down on enone products in the long run.

Comment

I remember some thread saying 8 - 12 drops of DT. So that would be between 0.4ml - 0.6ml.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  There is so little cops in Ascend but noses in the medical field might be more attuned to it, so many females. In a normal office it should provide a bit of status boost like from social proofing, like he works awesome and probably gets laid a lot too. But in a hospital with all those females, You may have to synchronize with their cycles or not use it during the latter half of the group synchronization.

I don't use enone products much but I had a lot of fun learning women's cycles by enone hits. Enone hits real good during ovulation, ovulation is when cops is highest produced too. I started to note when the hits were and marked the calendar to protect myself. When I have track of the girls around me I can remember to use enone only in the first two weeks. Anymore IDGF cause no matter how hard you try, you can't make everybody happy all the time anyhow and sometimes its not their cycles anyhow, it's just them. But maybe I do GaF because I backed down on enone products in the long run.
                  Yes, you are right about my nose being so sensitive already. Even before being involved in medical field. But yea, I have smelt things that made me instantly gag if that makes any difference. And I was just reading somewhere, the more you get exposed to a smell, the more you are able to smell things more accurately or sharply or something like that.

I will give Titan a spin, was just joking about the DT thing [unless you guys actually think 3-5 drops might add some magic to its diffusion, I'm just worried because PXS website says for use with PXS products only... unless SteveO is just worried about how much better some other companies' mixes may accidentally become ]

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                    I remember some thread saying 8 - 12 drops of DT. So that would be between 0.4ml - 0.6ml.
                    But that is exactly what I am trying to clarify. Using a pipette, I counted over 20 drops to get to the 0.5ml level without any air bubbles and at eye level.

And I am referring to the little 3ml DT bottle that looks like exactly like a tiny eye-dropper bottle (probably is lol).

Comment

We've got some new info, According to pherojack it takes 20 drops to make .5ml. I've been pondering the discrepancy. between his measurement and long term practice by so many of us. Still It's a never ending quest. Perhaps, it just came to mind, that the pipette could be inaccurate? Unlike the syringe I use, a pipettes inside diameter might be much more prone to being variable than a syringe that takes a much more accurate dimension so that the plunger seals. If I was manufacturing an injected molded syringe my engineered tolerances could be much higher on a pipette than a syringe.

How accurate are cheap pipettes I guess is my question.

Comment

After researching online, I see now where this whole 20 drops is 1ml came from. I do think the viscosity (since DT is mostly glycerin, no?) has to do with it.

How about this for an experiment... I found a pharmacy bottle that has cm marked on it. To test the only uncertain variable here, which as you mentioned correctly, would be the pipette accuracy of measure, I will be putting 40x 0.5ml from the pipette to that bottle up to the 20ml line. This would correctly measure the accuracy of the 0.5ml line in the pipette.

We might be breaking the phero-community here Lol jokes.

If it hits the line on the pharmacy bottle, you can safely assume the pipette is accurate enough.

Brb with the results...

Comment

only if you use the same pipette and do it .5 ml at a time. The inaccuracy might exist only towards the tip of the barrel and a large difference at .5 ml might appear miniscule at first glance. If you do the experiment and the error only resides in the tip of the barrel we are looking at only a 3 ml difference to the 30 ml line. You should be able to see it visually but only a 10 percent error instead of a 150 percent difference like we are looking for.

Comment

Goal: Measure the accuracy of the 0.5ml line on the 3ml (commonly used) pipette.

Method: Squeezing 0.5ml of solution using the 0.5ml line of the same pipette 40 times into a medicine bottle, to see if it hits the 20ml line.

Procedure:
                            This was harder than I thought. I did it the first time with water and realize it's not viscous enough for it to fill the pipette to the 0.5ml line easily, without
                            1) having air bubbles there by the tip of the pipette and
                            2) making sure all of the water gets squeezed out from the pipette into the medicine bottle.

So I decided to thicken some water with honey and try using that instead. I do remember the DT filling the pipette from the bottom starting at the tip to right below the 0.5ml with no air bubbles whatsoever. That means its REALLY viscous fluid so I wanted to simulate that to the best of my ability.

I squeezed 0.5ml of the water honey solution 40 times into the medicine bottle while counting to 10, stopping to make note of that, 4 times in total.

Source of potential errors:
                            1. My judgment and eye of where exactly the 0.5ml line on the pipette (the tip of cusp was not 100% always the same)
                            2. Some drops might have gotten stuck to the side of the medicine bottle while being squeezed out of the pipette [made sure this does not happen but might have had happened once or twice out the 40 times only while trying to squeeze the last drop from the pipette. See number 3.]
                            3. Some drops may have lingered back in the pipette. [made sure this does not happen almost at all by fully squeezing the pipette multiple times each time to make sure everything was squeezed out.]
                            4. We do not really know how accurate the 20ml measurement line on the medicine bottle itself. However, we can assume, more or less, significant accuracy at this point.

So the results are in.... and after painfully counting to 40 in 0.5ml increments (twice)

Results:

?

Sorry if this looks huge on your screen but I wanted to show detail.

Conclusion: The 0.5ml line of the 3ml commonly used pipette is significantly accurate. This is under the assumption that there is visible liquid solution filling the pipette from the very end of the tip bulb up to the 0.5ml line without containing any significant air bubbles or spaces in the pipette.

To further extrapolate on this, on the account that I counted over 20 drops of DT to get to the 0.5ml line on the pipette, this means that the size of 1 drop of the DT 3ml bottle comes equal to <0.025ml or ~40+ drops/1ml
                            (vs. 1 drop equaling 0.05ml or 20 drops/1ml as previously believed).

Enjoy this mind-blowing moment I guess
                            Last edited by PheroJack; 02-21-2020, 01:20 AM. Reason: Last final edit. Enjoy this report ;)

Comment

It appears viscosity can alter dosing by one hundred percent or 50 percent depending on how you look at it. Now that I can see this huge discrepancy ,I can see that what I was looking at as about a thirty percent error, if you flip the math/reciprocal my measurements could have been reported as 43 percent errors as possible. That is what I REMEMBER when I did this with the insulin syringe and compared alcohol spray droplet volumes with dpg oil dropper volume.

The good news about this is that my XS oils, being quite thick are indeed lasting me much longer, as I suspected. I should be getting 400 small drops instead of 300 as advertised. The oil bottles just don't seem to go down. I know I rotate products a lot but even my most used ones still have about 7 ml left, I have to check their order dates, somewhere between 6 months and a year. I use API,Fantasy and pregnenolone are the fastest of all my oils because they are my favorites. I'm quite surprised my Fantasy is almost as low, Perhaps it is a viscosity issue generally I use 1.5 to 1 but the bottle lines are about the same. Fantasy is thinner.

I'm a neno pig so I'm on my second bottle in a year. I've slowed down, honest. Happy sauce.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Neeeeeeenoooooooo.....Mmmm....

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
                              I will be copying this from my journal for future reference for whoever is wondering and clear up in confusion:

"
                              I saw the DT. Very small cute bottle, lol. Ok, but how are you guys using a pipette to get anything out of this thing? It doesn't twist off. So I had an idea; I will use the bottle cap as a little pouch to collect drops in and suck it up with the pipette. Damn, felt like a chemist hah.

Everyone seemed to agree with 0.5ml, which also kinda makes sense ratio wise (<10ml: ~0.5ml). I also counted how many drops from that little tiny thing is 0.5ml... Are you ready for it?

20+ drops! The metric drops used in calculations everyone suggested in the P96 thread in the main forum are probably pipette sized drops. No way on God's green earth these drops are the same sizes.

So yea... if you don't have a pipette and want to measure 0.5ml, it's about somewhere between 20-22 drops in total from that tiny cute bottle. Glad I got that pipette at end of the day.

Shook the bottle, will let it sit in the P96 for a week while shaking the bottle intermittently whenever I get a chance."

Oh CARP! I totally forgot to mention!

XS used to sell DT in an amber glass bottle. I've kept that bottle because of convenience because the opening is nice and wide for a pipett. I have always transferred any little "cute dropper bottles" I've purchased since then into the amber bottle

That's why I didn't question the 25 drop answer earlier in the thread. I never tried to see how many drops make an ml, or even 0.5ml, from the new dropper size they are selling. For all I knew, 25 drops was a ml for the newer DT dropper bottle. I'm glad for the clarification for future reference!
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Another vote for adding more DT, When I made my original order I figured out percentage and ordered that many mls that I figured I'd need. Funny I never went back to figure out why I had only used up half of what I had ordered!!!!
                                Just for the record 2 to 3 percent DOES produce a noticeable difference, quite impactful actually, like smack you in the head impact.

But more magic may be waiting, I've barely used my putatives. It may be that even though they work, they don't have enough DT in them to really sell me real hard on them like I got sold on Neno. Like everybody raves about 96, I've used a third of a bottle and until just the other night I was like MEHhhh

Comment

• Oncearound
                                  Oncearound commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  So what is the ratio you settled on with DT for max effect?

• Muestereate
                                  Muestereate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I wouldn't say we had settled. 5 to 8 percent is is recommended but a variety of experiment have not been tried yet? If you read the thread or measurements lack precision and accuracy so far.

Yea I would love you try adding more DT to your molecules and tell us how much difference are you noticing.

Comment

I happen to have two bottles of XSP86. I can leave one alone and double dose the other and I will have a side by side in a week. I have two bottles of something else too but they are different strengths. I will poke around, 86 isn't the same as 96 of course but I have enough to make a repeatable experiment.

Comment

I've always been using 8-12drops from that small bottle :( So 20-22 drops is approximately the right amount from the DT bottle?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X