yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Holy Smell Batman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Smell Batman!

My Biggest Gripe on any pheromone is reeking like piss while wearing pheromones.

So I would like input by others on how you cope / cover it up.

I have all the strong colognes like One Million, but it still smells.

As a heavy phero user, I often smell like piss.

The last time I smelled piss wearing a phero product was a 6-year-old bottle of Primal Instinct. I haven't smelled piss, or been told I smell like piss, wearing anything since. Like you, I own a shit-load of products. Perhaps you're one of those lucky few with the highly sensitive smeller?

I've worn a lot of Steve's stuff without a cover, no complaints. I've even worn Dancing Joker's mix without cover and been told I smell amazing. But most times, I'll wear some Burberry Touch or my Aventus clone without issue.

Perhaps someone else with an unlucky nose can add something more valuable for you here.

Comment

• phero_experimenter
      phero_experimenter commented
      Editing a comment
      what's a cover? Is that when an unscented pheromone is layered with a regular cologne?

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      You got it.

The Tokyomilk Dark line of scents (not the normal Tokyomilk) does an amazing job of covering scents with me. If you can find a local shop that has testers you should try one on and see if it works as a cover for you.

Comment

I just accept the fact that I may smell piss to some people, on some pheromones I don't like to apply a lot... less is better.
      I have told I smell like shit, with "Chikara". I just try to put some cologne on my clothes and using scent pheromone products..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

KIMBA I feel your pain. I have a pretty sensitive nose and can smell most of the mones, I think. Today I had a spray of SOB unscented and Bliss unscented. I did have a cover cologne on other parts of my body, away from app points on me. I could clearly smell a pissy smell lol I got kind of selfconcious about it, and it took a good hour or more for the scent to settle

It hits like crazy though, and works very well! I really think that some people can not smell the mones at all, or barely. It seems like they just smell it differently. There are a few that can though

As sensitive as I am, I actually really like SOB oil unscented. It's smell really good to me, kind of sweet like honey lol I was surprised, because I don't really like how the spray version smells

The thing with XS products is that they are extremely concentrated with mones. It takes a few minutes for the smell to kind of fade after applying. So you can't really apply on the go, you have to think ahead. So if you're going somewhere, apply an hour before arriving

You could apply on the go, but then you'll smell bad lol

The good news is with XS you don't need to reapply. You really don't, not until the next day imo So once you have your combo or single blend on, you're good for the day. You can use additional cover cologne on the go if you feel like it smells bad, but that's all

One way that I know works very well at covering, is to directly spray a cover over unscented blends. This will also effect the diffusion of the blend, part of the reason I don't do it. I really feel like it kind of slows it down but it also doesn't smell bad

I truly wish that mones didn't smell at all, it would be so much easier. You could go completely natural with no cover and still have the amazing pheromone effect. I guess that it's not possible the way humans have evolved

Comment

I also have a hard time covering pheromones , my friends often tell me that I smell awful. Some solutions to this issue would be deeply appreciated !

Comment

Only time I have encountered smell issue is when I wear Overdose gel which does not have a cover scent
            I normally get all my mones with a scent..

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
              The last time I smelled piss wearing a phero product was a 6-year-old bottle of Primal Instinct. I haven't smelled piss, or been told I smell like piss, wearing anything since. Like you, I own a shit-load of products. Perhaps you're one of those lucky few with the highly sensitive smeller?

I've worn a lot of Steve's stuff without a cover, no complaints. I've even worn Dancing Joker's mix without cover and been told I smell amazing. But most times, I'll wear some Burberry Touch or my Aventus clone without issue.

Perhaps someone else with an unlucky nose can add something more valuable for you here.
              I do not smell the piss. Everyone else does. More than one situation of people thinking I smell awful.

I will need to look into better colognes, play with app points and hunters soap again I suppose.

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
              I just accept the fact that I may smell piss to some people, on some pheromones I don't like to apply a lot... less is better.
              I have told I smell like shit, with "Chikara". I just try to put some cologne on my clothes and using scent pheromone products..
              I have been playing with phero apps to clothing to reduce smell and silage. If I get anything concrete, I will share.

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
              KIMBA I feel your pain. I have a pretty sensitive nose and can smell most of the mones, I think. Today I had a spray of SOB unscented and Bliss unscented. I did have a cover cologne on other parts of my body, away from app points on me. I could clearly smell a pissy smell lol I got kind of selfconcious about it, and it took a good hour or more for the scent to settle

It hits like crazy though, and works very well! I really think that some people can not smell the mones at all, or barely. It seems like they just smell it differently. There are a few that can though

As sensitive as I am, I actually really like SOB oil unscented. It's smell really good to me, kind of sweet like honey lol I was surprised, because I don't really like how the spray version smells

The thing with XS products is that they are extremely concentrated with mones. It takes a few minutes for the smell to kind of fade after applying. So you can't really apply on the go, you have to think ahead. So if you're going somewhere, apply an hour before arriving

The good news is with XS you don't need to reapply. You really don't, not until the next day imo So once you have your combo or single blend on, you're good for the day. You can use additional cover cologne on the go if you feel like it smells bad, but that's all

One way that I know works very well at covering, is to directly spray a cover over unscented blends. This will also effect the diffusion of the blend, part of the reason I don't do it. I really feel like it kind of slows it down but it also doesn't smell bad

I truly wish that mones didn't smell at all, it would be so much easier. You could go completely natural with no cover and still have the amazing pheromone effect. I guess that it's not possible the way humans have evolved

Well, mones are human pheromones, which you get from our sweat and piss, so it is an assumed risk.

I think I have some SOB Oil laying around some where. Mixed with my four unopened bottles of API I think.

Is it worth using over the spray?

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
              I also have a hard time covering pheromones , my friends often tell me that I smell awful. Some solutions to this issue would be deeply appreciated !
              If I find anything I will share. Most people will not tell you to your face you smell bad. After a while you learn to pick up on things.

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
              Only time I have encountered smell issue is when I wear Overdose gel which does not have a cover scent
              I normally get all my mones with a scent..
              That is a good idea. Scent helps diffusion and acts as a, albeit small, buffer.

Comment

No , trust me , my close friends told me that I smell bad, and I have seen reactions on clubs , they turned away their heads because of the smell I saw that clearly .

Comment

KIMBA I think SOB oil is worth it, yes. Obviously you have to use it in warmer temperatures since it will diffuse slower than the spray. The thing I like about oil is that it doesn't smell as bad of cops like the spray. Spray smells bad for a while, but does eventually settle and smell ok with a cover

I'm really like how SOB oil smells unscented. It has a kind of sweet smell to it. It does initially smell of cops, but it goes away. I was actually kind of missing that SOB oil smell the other day. The smell and the self effect is a good combo. It's a product that works well for me. I've even started wearing a drop of SOB oil to work on my chest hair. Feels very manly and lots of good reactions. So far I haven't had any negatives from it. I do notice that women do get turned on and not all can handle it in a work environment. I really don't care because I like experimenting with mones.

I like to push my limits sometimes! It's fun, especially with mones! lol

Oil does feel mone natural, and believable. Spray just hits hard right away! I like both! I use sprays when I go out though. There's no time to build up attraction, I want to hit them like a phero assassin! lol

Comment

I've waited to see how people would respond to the OP. I'm surprised that noone has suggested using the scent options here at PheromoneXS. Or for that matter, using any of the other scent options from the dozens and dozens small and large scent companies out there.
                    I haven't tried PheromoneXS's scents because I'm swimming in natural perfume oil and natural perfume alcohol-based sprays. I simply dilute a bottle of unscented phero half and half or 1:3 with a scent until the phero smell is gone. Doing an oil/alcohol mixture is possible, or you can stick to oil in oil and alcohol in alcohol. In a pinch, I will apply the perfume first and then put the phero ON TOP of it. I have read here on the forums that you folks are putting the scent NEXT TO the phero application site, but my nose is too sensitive and I find that doesn't cover it up at all for me. I can live with the dilution/lower diffusion using my method in exchange for smelling nice.

Is there a reason you guys aren't accessing the scents available here on this site ?

Comment

If you are wanting to use a cover scent, it might be best to get them pre-scented because spraying a cologne over an oil will impact the diffusion. The oils are very concentrated, and with that concentration possibly diffusing faster than intended, you might make heads spin.

Comment

For Men We're going to add several selections to the store of commercial fragrance options. I'll be looking into acquiring high-quality knockoffs (as I'm

The above link might help.

Comment

I apply mones about 15 minutes after applying johnson's baby lotion on all my application points ..
                          When applying some mones directly to d skin, it does smell like piss after about 15 to 30 mins of application.
                          However when a layer is created between the skin and the mones, its not that bad

Comment

Devilz-attorney Glad you are back! Intriguing post about the lotion. I've heard some people use this in hot climates, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post

Hey could you help me out please? I ordered some unscented products and I was wondering if I could just use it just the way it is and still be as effective as the ones with scent? Or do I have to spray the pheromones and then spray a cologne like Aqua di Giorgio and still be as effective?

Comment

phero_experimenter They will work unscented. You can just spray on dry skin and go. I do recommend a cover cologne though, may 2-3 sprays eau de parfume. You will soon find out that some of these blend are stinky, but they do work very well.

The unscented blends do have diffusion technology in them, so you don't necessarily need to add perfume. It's added to cover a smelly scent. You can just spray unscented blend, let it dry, and then spray cologne on top or next to it.

For most blends one spray is sufficient to work. They are super packed with mones, that's one of the reasons they stink sometimes

Comment

• phero_experimenter
                                  phero_experimenter commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thanks buddy! Now I can rest my worries about unscented mones.

Originally posted by androstenol View Post
                                I've waited to see how people would respond to the OP. I'm surprised that noone has suggested using the scent options here at PheromoneXS. Or for that matter, using any of the other scent options from the dozens and dozens small and large scent companies out there.
                                I haven't tried PheromoneXS's scents because I'm swimming in natural perfume oil and natural perfume alcohol-based sprays. I simply dilute a bottle of unscented phero half and half or 1:3 with a scent until the phero smell is gone. Doing an oil/alcohol mixture is possible, or you can stick to oil in oil and alcohol in alcohol. In a pinch, I will apply the perfume first and then put the phero ON TOP of it. I have read here on the forums that you folks are putting the scent NEXT TO the phero application site, but my nose is too sensitive and I find that doesn't cover it up at all for me. I can live with the dilution/lower diffusion using my method in exchange for smelling nice.

Is there a reason you guys aren't accessing the scents available here on this site ?
                                I really like the Sultan's Oud.

But the issue I think most have with using an included scent is that you can't know what it smells like on you until you buy it and get it on you. Colognes shift with your body chemistry, and even in the perfume store you need to at least try one or two on your skin to make sure they smell the same or alternate notes aren't emphasized once in contact with your skin. If you buy a scent and it comes off smelling in a way you don't like....well, then you're stuck with a pheromone that is doubly hard to cover.

Another reason is that most guys probably find a cologne or two that they like before they come to discover pheromones, so they don't want to change what works.

And then there are guys like me; the way I want to smell varies from day to day and I want to be able to still use Taboo or Cohesion or SOB or or or and still smell like citrus or tobacco flower or whatever my fancy runs that day. When I can get a Joop scent added I will buy that like mad. In the meantime I'll cover an unscented or use my oud-scented mones on those days I want to wear those scents.

After writing this out it occurs to me that most probably won't think about their scents as much as/deeply I do, and that's fine. I don't wear jewelry or other fancy accessories - cologne is my jewelry.

Comment

sushi

One alternative might be to find a Joop concentrate oil that perhaps you could add some to your pheromones. What I've done when I get perfume oil concentrates it to put 0.5 ml (or there about) into 10 ml spray bottle of Everclear. Shake. Then apply. If it smells good 3 hours later, I'm probably "good". That way I know by experimenting if it works on me before putting it in the pheromones. Or I could just spray the mixture from my bottle, while keeping the pheromones unscented.

Comment

Everclear is awesome. It's legal to sell in the state I live but hubby had to ask for it at the Liquor Store ( the clerk got it from behind the counter, not out on the open shelves). It's a cheap alternative to perfumer's alcohol and even my sensitive nose can't tell the difference within 5 min of application.
                                    I prefer to make my spray concoctions 60/40 - 40/60 alcohol/ oil and having the Everclear on hand along with my perfume oils in roller bottles is perfect. For the scents I really love and I want to have some sillage with (which I don't always aim for !! ) I will take maybe 5ml of the oil and then just slightly more or less of the alcohol into a spray bottle.
                                    Then I am free to apply that mix first and the PheromoneXS spray right on top without dedicating an entire PheromoneXS blend to that smell (pretty much the same way sushi just explained as a thing often to be avoided).
                                    Maybe this helped someone. A little bit of Chemistry on your bathroom counter can be really fun and you just might like the results.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X