yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can pheromones be used everyday? Has anyone ever used pheromones as everyday use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the same base combo 5 days a week to work but mix up some the supplemtals here and there. Sometimes I will wear something different one or two days of I'm testing a new product or combo.

The only time I've noticed build up was back when I was doing a lot of clubbing and using heavy doses of Enone. I find a spray or two of Evolve most days isn't a problem tho. I don't do anything special to remove the mones. I shower daily, scrub my app points and use a face wash on my face and neck because I'm prone to acne. This routine seems to work just fine.

Comment

I wear my mones every day.
      36/B/M

Current arsenal:
      Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
      , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

I wear mones 6 days per week. AndrostEnone and Androstedienone build up for sure so I adjust all my mixes accordingly. AndrosteRone also builds up in my experience but to a lesser degree.

Comment

I use Ascend everyday without any inconveniences
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

It is definitely worth investing in a shower sponge and scrubbing yourself that way. If not for washing off the pheromones, then at least to get extra clean

or use at small wet washcloth slathered in soap to wash yourself. And scrub the app points well.

I use oil pheromones and steves oils are concentrated and STRONG. You need to do a tiny bit of extra work in the shower to make sure you are completely pheromone free before applying your next set of pheromones.

Comment

reading this, one doubt came up here:

if i'm dealing with unscented pheromones, should i suppose they will have effects for as long as there is some smell left?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
                reading this, one doubt came up here:

if i'm dealing with unscented pheromones, should i suppose they will have effects for as long as there is some smell left?
                The odor is not related. Perfume smells can wear off quicker than mones. Unscented products work even if there is no scent. I go by the 4-6 hour range for their "effective" time with first 4 hours being the strongest effect and tapering off from there.
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

thanks, knowledgeispower !

is there any objective means of telling whether they are still effective, since smells are not reliable for that?

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

The odor is not related. Perfume smells can wear off quicker than mones. Unscented products work even if there is no scent. I go by the 4-6 hour range for their "effective" time with first 4 hours being the strongest effect and tapering off from there.
                    I would second that whole heartedly. And certain molecules dissipate faster than others so for those the effective time frame could be just 2-3 hours.

Furthermore, bacteria begin to breakdown these chemical compounds. So it's not just a matter of evaporation at play.
                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-27-2017, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                      I used to use them everyday. I still would, but my testing opportunities have changed. Just make sure you're removing your applications or you'll experience clash/buildup over time. You can't judge what works and what doesn't when have a weeks worth of different products interacting on your skin.
                      Okay so this is one thing that I still don't understand. These pheros last several days? I don't see how. Always thought it lasted a few hrs, with gels having a longer lifespand of a full day. Haven't users reported diminishing effects after that time. I use them everyday and just shower regular. I oftentimes find myself reapplying my pheros throughout the course of the day. Unnecessary? Idk, perhaps. Thinking back on my first days wearing pheros, I never reapplied. In fact my only pheros, were the phero soaps that I just happened to find at the store. Lol it's funny because I didn't even realized it was working under after a couple of months. Simply kept purchasing because I found the scent absolutely intoxicating. I was in the process of rapid weighoss at the time so I thought all the female attention I was getting all of the time was because of that. Then one day I just clicked for me and I realized it was the pheros. From that day on, i started packing Togo bottles of soap so I could really towards the end of my shift at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
                        thanks, knowledgeispower !

is there any objective means of telling whether they are still effective, since smells are not reliable for that?
                        Unfortunately not that I can think of. I was thinking once it would be cool if the fumes could be dyed to test diffusion but that's not something I know how to do, although I vaguely remember XSteveO once mentioning they did that in lab to test their mones
                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

now dying the fumes would be one scientific way to measure the dispersion!

but how could we tell the vapours carrying scents from the effective chemicals at play?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X