yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can pheromones be used everyday? Has anyone ever used pheromones as everyday use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can pheromones be used everyday? Has anyone ever used pheromones as everyday use?

Can pheromones be used everyday? I go to a college and I'm thinking that my number of possible effects of pheromones are high because there's a lot of people here. I'm wondering if anyone has ever used pheromone products as daily use? Would that be considered O.D.? Do I have to wash off the pheromones before sleep or something? Thanks!

I think many users, use pheromones everyday.. The thing is that using pheromones often, produce a build up on the skin, Im not sure, but I think I read somewhere, -none builts up. What many people do is washing pheromone with a proper "soap", normal soap won't wash out totally. What I do, is using pheromones only sometimes, giving at least 3-4 days without using.
    Pheromones on the built up, perhaps don't make effects, but smell remains..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I wear them everyday. Everyday. I don't use any special soap, or scrubs, or anything. I'm no player or student though. I'm 40, work everyday, and have kids. I wear Ascend every week day. If I'm doing anything with my wife at night I'll just take a normal shower after work, and put on other mones. The only build up I ever noticed was when I didn't shower and put either SOB, Evolve, or both over my daily Ascend. Sorry, I still don't know all the individual molecules like I should. It was also when I first started, so I didn't know what I was doing, and perhaps I have more of a tolerance now. And by build up I'm talking about self effects. I just came home from work and passed out that day. And the only reason I can come up with is some sort of mone overdose.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Most days, not every day. I usually go 4-5 days with and 1-2 days without. This isn't a hard rule but it's average. Though I always go without them for a couple days before trying out a new pheromone.

Comment

Wear them almost 6 days a week, always wear mones when I go out of the house gives me the opportunity to test

Comment

I used to use them everyday. I still would, but my testing opportunities have changed. Just make sure you're removing your applications or you'll experience clash/buildup over time. You can't judge what works and what doesn't when have a weeks worth of different products interacting on your skin.

Comment

• phero_experimenter
              phero_experimenter commented
              Editing a comment
              What would the best kind of soap to remove it?

• RTBoss
              RTBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              Some go as far as using hunter's soap, but I find plain soap & water works for most - if not, witch hazel.

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
            Wear them almost 6 days a week, always wear mones when I go out of the house gives me the opportunity to test
            Good point to test them out...

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
              I wear them everyday. Everyday. I don't use any special soap, or scrubs, or anything. I'm no player or student though. I'm 40, work everyday, and have kids. I wear Ascend every week day. If I'm doing anything with my wife at night I'll just take a normal shower after work, and put on other mones. The only build up I ever noticed was when I didn't shower and put either SOB, Evolve, or both over my daily Ascend. Sorry, I still don't know all the individual molecules like I should. It was also when I first started, so I didn't know what I was doing, and perhaps I have more of a tolerance now. And by build up I'm talking about self effects. I just came home from work and passed out that day. And the only reason I can come up with is some sort of mone overdose.
              When you go to work...what benefits or changes have you noticed with the people around you? You mentioned that you passed out after work that day...what other overdoes symptoms does it produce?

Comment

phero_experimenter that was it just really tired that first day. I'm sure I've used the exact same mix since that day and I've been fine ever since. My boss is one of those cry baby, little man syndrome chefs like on the tv shows. Always bitchin at me about something, even write ups, and corrective action type 1:1 meetings. Ever since I've been wearing Ascend there have been no conflicts with him, he's been cool to me, and never brings up anything negative at our 1:1's. I also notice people that were just in my periphery are now a part of my life and look up to me for knowledge, and respect.
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I cannot wear them every day, as I start having a headache. My tolerance limit seems to be about 4 days in a row. Which, interestingly, is also when I notice myself not responding as strongly anymore to the same blend.
                  To overcome this problem, I have phero blends from 2 different companies with similar intents that I then rotate week to week.
                  Typically I will wear status or engaging pheros to work on days I feel I need extra help, so about 2 days of the week . And then 2 evenings/week I wear the social or sexual blends for fun.

Comment

I've been using pheromones every day since August of 2013. No problems I can discern with doing that.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Kinda depends on the person really. There have been months when I wear mine everyday, then times where I feel like a shower is needed and go a day or two without to see the differences. Some oils stay in/on you long time so. Some people react good or bad with continued exposure, so test it out and see how it affects you. That's really the only way to see.

Comment

I've been wearing them almost everyday since January '16. None does build up, and it can even stay after scrubbing. I wear socials or status mones everyday, so the build up is non existent. If I wear androstenone heavy products (a lot of them too) at night, take a long shower, scrub the app points, I can still feel peoples reaction to the none.

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post
                          Can pheromones be used everyday? I go to a college and I'm thinking that my number of possible effects of pheromones are high because there's a lot of people here. I'm wondering if anyone has ever used pheromone products as daily use? Would that be considered O.D.? Do I have to wash off the pheromones before sleep or something? Thanks!
                          phero_experimenter I wear pheromones everyday. I rotate among them.

You're questions are quite thoughtful.

To wash them off, I've used hunter's soap (Scent Killer), witch hazel, and persistence. But that sometimes doesn't work as well. So I've a new ritual.

So here is my shower ritual. Usually what I do is wash with soap and water. Then take a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide (the kind you get at the pharmacy) I think it's about 3% and rub it on the application area. I let it sit there. After a few minutes, I rinse it off and put on a facial scrub with all natural ingredients on the application area. That usually does the trick.

Comment

phero_experimenter Since you are in college, you might want to stick with products lower in androstenone, such as Taboo. Save higher androstenone products for night clubs, bars, and parties.

Unless you want to be bold and do the knowledgeispower move of wearing SOB + Cohesion + Bliss on campus.

Comment

I generally will use 8 drops of Bad Wolf or Aqua Vitae with a drop of SOB under my nose with no ill effects on myself or others as far as I can tell. This is pretty much every day. I also make no extra effort to wash off pheromones. I simply shower as usual, daily.
                              Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                                I generally will use 8 drops of Bad Wolf or Aqua Vitae with a drop of SOB under my nose with no ill effects on myself or others as far as I can tell. This is pretty much every day. I also make no extra effort to wash off pheromones. I simply shower as usual, daily.
                                dorfmeister That's heavy duty amounts! Are you in college?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

dorfmeister That's heavy duty amounts! Are you in college?
                                  No.
                                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                                    I'd love to hear more about where you are wearing your 8 drops of BW or AV.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

I'd love to hear more about where you are wearing your 8 drops of BW or AV.
                                      Behind ears, front, back and sides of neck, wrists, groin, underarms. I spread it out. It isn't just in one spot. I am pretty sure the LAL oils are less concentrated than the XS oils, of which I do not apply as many drops.
                                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X