yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend without cops...CE and some other queries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, apologies for not replying. I don't know I am not able to get some time to sit down and reply.

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

I do have suggestions but probably not in the way you are expecting.

bellandur I think what you might be going through is something many new people go through. They feel excited and curious about pheromones they want to act and experience results. That's great. However being systematic, methodical, and scientific will be just as important most likely. This is something many new people can learn from, even experienced people.

1) Start with the above quote. What is it that to you would be a blatant hit? When you think "blatant hit" what do you imagine? What would convince you? A woman starting a conversation with you? A woman touching your arm that has never touched your arm before? Her initiating sex with you?

2) You might want to read this differently than you have before with a new mind set (see below):

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...omone-hit-list

The new mind set being, what would convince you? Now is there anything on this list that would convince you that the pheromones would be working? Or perhaps you are seeing these things and talking to yourself in such a way that is discounting or minimizing what you are seeing?
    Hey I think I have started to see results, not in a way I probably expected/wished. But I think that is reality. I have seen that IOI list. Some of them I did not know from before. A few I knew about. I have noticed many of them in women in the past, and never equated it to interest. I thought this is what they do normally. I have to accept that I have been more attentive to these clues since wearing mones. Also personally, I think some of them are very generic. I think if I look for any of these in a girl in normal scenario, I would be able to find 1-2 of these without mones as well. So I wanted your personal opinion on whether these are all true, and I should trust these signals. Also do you think a combination is more indicative of interest than just 1 or 2 of these? As said I think 1-2 you can always find. Too many they are.

For me I think a women opening me up would be good. Touching first time would be good and will make it. These would be blatant for sure. I don't expect sex this early.

3) I don't know about people from Israel. But Europeans are going to be more sexually open than people in Asia I'd imagine. In fact when people travel, they tend to be more sexually open. If it were me, I'd put on the sexuals to test them. I'd focus on noticing their effects rather than trying to have sex so I'd get to know what the formulas do. I'd use 1 formula at a time to get an idea of what to expect. The tourists might be more obvious in their reactions to the pheromones because they are probably more open to experiencing sexual feelings. That way you know what others might experience when they are less obvious in their reactions.
    I seems like there were many Spanish and south american people. Few israeli's. Some people from the US, mostly the west coast and also russians were there. This is the place
    https://www.google.co.in/search?q=ha...SUDh8Q_AUIBygC

Anyways they were not my primary targets, but I did interact with many of them. You know, its funny. The moment I reached there till I found a place to stay (which was difficult) I encountered so many women, both foreigners and Indians. I wasn't wearing any mones all those times. And the times I wore mones those 2 days, I did not get so lucky of interacting, I mean you need to find a reason/context to talk. I was like Damn man.

Infact I can say I had my best chances to interact with girls while not wearing any mones those 2 days. Don't know why. Women were sitting next to me in bus ride. There were also two really cute and sexy russians standing next. I had a little chat here and there with all of them. Positive they were, but I did not show desperation, and went about my way. During river crossing I had two indians sitting next, and we chatted and laughed a couple of times. Didn't see them again. :(

There was this colombian girl. She was hot and also very nice. Strangely enough we encountered each other for 4-5 times. Including when I was coming and leaving. None of the times I was on mones, maybe some residue of 4-5 hrs. I was like man I wish I had Evolve on me. I have read they take -enone really well. The time I was leaving, she was also leaving and in the boat she came and sat next to me. As the boat filled she was pressing me and I could smell her. They have pretty strong smell. She was really nice though.

There are too many details. I did interact well with some girls in a indian group. I had some mutual staring in the cafe in the night. But they were with guys, so it didn't seem right to push talking with girls. Guys in that group were not so interested though. Also same happened with them as well, I could not expose any one of them properly with any pheromone. Except for this one time in morning I saw these 2 girls sitting outside room and I tested out only cohesion. But I got fucking high just before interaction. I shouldn't have, or maybe its cohesion I applied it first time on neck. I wasn't in the flow while talking, and saying uninteresting things. Its like I felt these girls were really interested in me the previous night and I screwed it up. They were receptive and accepted my invitation to join for a joint. I was high from before and couldn't talk much.

Anyways I can say Cohesion does have some effect. At the end I just wanted to wildly do something, act a little pervy (as per my own standards, women might be okay with it) wearing mones and see if mones can rescue. On my last day during sunset time and just before I was supposed to catch bus, I applied cohesion and Taboo. 1-1 spray on each wrist, 1/2 1/2 sides of neck respectively. There were these 2 russians teens(<20). They were clicking photos of each other here and there. One of them was hot, atleast she was wearing very revealing cloths. I just went stood next and said "you girls are really attractive". It happened so they didn't know English. But I kept blabbering something. They were blank. Then I realized they don't speak english and backed off. Then ,with hand actions and all, I signaled do you guys want to click photos of both together. She understood and agreed. They gave me the phone. Then came back from pose to give me her scarf to hold and now they were smiling and posing. I was like I didn't even do anything. I can say it worked. Though the interaction was brief, they were comfortable. At the end while returning back her scarf and phone I tried "You are very beautiful" and she understood and laughed. I myself was felt a lil dumb and embarrassed so I stormed away without seeing enough of reaction.
    I did the above just to check mones.

4) If you get tempted to use more than 1 formula at a time, ask yourself what you hope to accomplish by using multiple formulas at once and write that down. Then if you do use multiple formulas, look at what you wrote down and see how well it matches with what happened. For example, if you decide to use Love Boat and Cohesion and SOB, and you think that will get you a certain result, write down the result you think will happen and then see how well what actually happened matched what you thought would happen.
    Hey I sense that its very important to understand the mones individually. Again as I said I don't get many chances. I don't have any group where I hang with guys & girls regularly. I have been using Ascend -cops alone for more than 2 weeks now. I can say it does nothing in terms of attraction. Infact its mostly me feeling nauseated sometimes. I have made a few new friends but nothing substantial. Also I do not conclude that it doesn't work as I don't interact much with people in office. My job doesn't reqiure to. I have to go overboard to expose this to others. I just pass by girls with this, shouldn't do anything.

5a) Are you a student in the sciences?

I studied engineering, but have been a science student by myself. I love to understand things/behaviours with science. I have read alot of psychology, neuroscience, evolutionary biology/psychology over last 3-4 years. I love complex systems and like analysing them.
    Pheromones have been the latest addition to this, and the fact I have read alot of biology, they make sense to me. I don't consider humans to be very different form animals. Primates (monkey/chimps) have more than 98% of our genes similar. Fruitflies have 50%. If they work for these, should for us. Its much more complicated and masked in humans, but its there.

5b) What system do you use to decide what pheromones to use? For me, I have an idea of what I want to accomplish given the context/environment and who will likely be there. I then look at the GOALS for my pheromones. For example, if I'm going to a social event and I don't know anyone, my objective is to be well liked. So I look at the GOALS for different formulas. I decide to use Api. Then I ask my self how I know if I'm well liked and what people will be doing. Then I know what to look for as evidence that people in this group are liking me.

Yeah I will also start implementing these rules maybe.

5c) Talk me through your process how you systematically decide what to wear. In other words, if you were to teach me your process for how you decide what to wear, what would be step 1, step 2, step 3, and so on?
    I have been reading obsessively on forums for past 3-4 months now. I have an idea of what to expect. But I do not do anything rigorous to decide. I know which ones are heavy and which ones are not. I do not try to go beyond 3 sprays total. Never mixed any 2 heavy mixes (like Ascend & evolve). Cohesion I use always in a combo I would say. Sometime reapply 2-3 hrs later.
    Step 1 is thinking about who will come. This mostly happens when I decide to go.
    Step 2 If I am going to meet new people, I would use Taboo. If people I have met before I use Xist. Cohesion is always there. Ascend I use when the event has some serious feel to it. Like a discussion etc. For Evolve am waiting for 1 on 1 interaction with women to test it out. I could have used while travelling (how musch do you suggest in one time?).
    Also I apply them just before reaching the place. Like 10 mins before. Should I change application time?

You know samples are too small test them solo. I think you would agree. Whats the best way to use samples then? I have finished Taboo sample now. Not used SOB yet. Where do you think it would be good? These are my understanding.

5d) Then ask yourself do you want to keep trying it your way for another week, or do you want to try something new?
    [/QUOTE]

I can't think of what do you mean by something new? New mones? Other suppliers? Correct me if am wrong anywhere.

I want to say overall, if I think about it, my interaction with women have increased. It has mostly been positive. Although nothing went any close to sex and romance at all. But I can also say I have travelled more, I have tried to interact more and more over these days. If not anything am thankful for this placebo of bringing me confidence to just initiate conversation with random girls. I didn't do it before. It all feel smooth but.

Finally Xcc thanks for your genuine feedback. I am up for more criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by bellandur View Post
      I want to say overall, if I think about it, my interaction with women have increased. It has mostly been positive. Although nothing went any close to sex and romance at all. But I can also say I have travelled more, I have tried to interact more and more over these days. If not anything am thankful for this placebo of bringing me confidence to just initiate conversation with random girls. I didn't do it before. It all feel smooth but.

Finally Xcc thanks for your genuine feedback. I am up for more criticism.[/QUOTE]

The placebo effect of pheromones is part of the magic. I read some of your posts. And I promise, that putting away the weed will increase the chances and interactions in a high degree, for first times interactions. Weed I think is better, just for the final of the day, when you know you will not interact with any girl.
      Even with girls that smoke, it's better just dont be high.. Perhaps you understand well, what I mean..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

bellandur First, I want to say that just the fact you came on here and responded to my post shows you have a lot of courage. I put you on the spot and asked you a lot of difficult questions. I held up a mirror and made you really look at things. I took you to task because I want you to succeed!

I will read your post more thoroughly. For now, look in the mirror and congratulate yourself. I think pheromones are more about pushing yourself to grow than just having sex or getting popular. To succeed, you really have to take yourself up a notch.

Congratulations!

Comment

I think that a women opening you and touching you would be good IOIs. What are other IOIs? And then I'm wondering, do you have a habit of talking yourself out of what you observe? In other words, when you see a woman smile at you or play with her hair as she talks with you, do you think thoughts such as "Maybe she's smiling about something else. Maybe her hair play is a nervous habit" to talk yourself out of her IOIs.

The other thing is to give YOU credit. It's only partly the pheromones. There is also you! I'm guessing you are very smart and that is desirable to women.

Okay I thought you had a science background. I would encourage you use your science background to help you be objective. Pick dependent and independent variables. Define your terms. Be concrete. Set goals.

Use your analytic abilities to assess situations and select formulas based on the GOALS charts and your objectives.

Alright, not mixing 2 heavies I think is a good rule for now.

Your steps you listed sound good. Thank you for articulating your process.

Audience, GOALS, your goals, the occasion, context. You're thinking in the right variables. Xist for people who already know you... BRILLIANT!

10 minute dry down time. That's spot on!

Reading forums is good. It gives you ideas on what to look for. In some ways you've been very systematic.

I use samples to test them solo. Based on my tests, I then decide if I want to buy more.

SOB? I'd hold off on that for now. I would encourage you to think about "when do you think SOB would be appropriate"? For me, I'd wear it at night clubs or bars, especially if I was wanting sex that night. However, what context do you think SOB might be good for?

When I said something new, you are right, I was ambiguous without meaning to be. I was wanting you to reflect on your approach to pheromones and ask yourself "if you want to try a new approach to applying, selecting, and thinking about pheromones". To me, you seem to be more systematic than I think you were writing. So this clarifies you are being thoughtful about what you are doing. I didn't want you spending all this money on pheromones and then thinking they didn't work if you weren't being systematic. I have known people who spend lots of money on pheromones, then wear them without thinking too much about why they are doing what they are doing, and then they get frustrated and wonder if they work. I think if people are systematic in their approach they are more likely to succeed and see results.

You took my criticism and questions like a brave, responsible, accountable person! I just want you to succeed. I hate seeing people make mistakes and flounder when all that may need to be done is a slight adjustment in their approach. You listed some results you are getting. The confidence. You talking with women more. Just being able to see that women respond positively to you, I know that can be a real confidence boost and encourage you to want more.

I'd love to see you post here in a few months about how women you find attractive keep contacting you and wanting to go out with you and sleep with you... or whatever you might be wanting...

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Finally Xcc thanks for your genuine feedback. I am up for more criticism.
            The placebo effect of pheromones is part of the magic. I read some of your posts. And I promise, that putting away the weed will increase the chances and interactions in a high degree, for first times interactions. Weed I think is better, just for the final of the day, when you know you will not interact with any girl.
            Even with girls that smoke, it's better just dont be high.. Perhaps you understand well, what I mean.. [/QUOTE]

Yes. You are bang-on on that. Even I have felt weed is bad to start the conv. I think it would be good only once you've got comfortable with strangers.

I have, from now on, decided to stay away from it for approaching. It just makes you lethargic. Also Loquisimo . Are you A1 sensitive? I have not been able to feel anything with my cohesion use yet. Is the lethargy similar to a mild weed high? Just curious.

I have an interesting incedent to share which I am going to write in reply to Xcc's post. Let me know your views as well. Any suggestion and criticism is always welcomed by me.

Comment

bellandur First, I want to say that just the fact you came on here and responded to my post shows you have a lot of courage. I put you on the spot and asked you a lot of difficult questions. I held up a mirror and made you really look at things. I took you to task because I want you to succeed!

I will read your post more thoroughly. For now, look in the mirror and congratulate yourself. I think pheromones are more about pushing yourself to grow than just having sex or getting popular. To succeed, you really have to take yourself up a notch.

Congratulations!
              Hey Xcc thanks for saying that. It gives me more confidence with my approach towards Pheromones. I had never intended not to reply, its just I am not used to posting on internet (No facebook, no twitter or any other forum. I had made my life like that slowly. But am also not technologically handicapped. I just choose not to indulge and this is a side effect)
              Sex is ofcourse not my motive. Although I have not been lucky with sex in my life, but atleast I know its not everything you should except from a women. They are also humans and have a inner world as vivid and deep as your own. I like getting to know that more than sex. But sex wouldn't be bad, I do crave for it, and consider it normal too.

Comment

I think that a women opening you and touching you would be good IOIs. What are other IOIs? And then I'm wondering, do you have a habit of talking yourself out of what you observe? In other words, when you see a woman smile at you or play with her hair as she talks with you, do you think thoughts such as "Maybe she's smiling about something else. Maybe her hair play is a nervous habit" to talk yourself out of her IOIs.
                Yes. As I told, I mostly spend time alone in life. I talk with myself mostly all the time. Perhaps not the way you said, I do not explicitly think about her actions instantaneously if am talking to her. Maybe sometimes. How will you talk otherwise. But later I would be talking with myself about it. I do talk instantaneously when I am just observing them, or maybe when non verbal communication is there.

The other thing is to give YOU credit. It's only partly the pheromones. There is also you! I'm guessing you are very smart and that is desirable to women.

Okay I thought you had a science background. I would encourage you use your science background to help you be objective. Pick dependent and independent variables. Define your terms. Be concrete. Set goals.

Use your analytic abilities to assess situations and select formulas based on the GOALS charts and your objectives.
                Although I wished they worked by themselves and gave results, but they don't. This, I guess is precisely the reason they aren't mainstream till now. If it was too blatant, it would have been freaking everywhere, and eventually would have become obsolete as well. Everyone would use it and the targets would also be aware of it. I don't know am smart, but ya I don't connect to majority of people out there.

Dude. In which world engineering is not science? Its applied science only. Moreover, I love maths, physics, Biology, psychology. I spend more time understanding these than anything. That is first love, if you know what I mean. We can have a discussion about anything. Lately I have been intrigued by Complex systems, Chaos etc. I am making myself knowledgeable in these. I just love applying these theories and concept in my real life. I think very critically of chance, luck and randomness.
                I think I would also be able to apply these to my mone use and hopefully get them working.

Alright, not mixing 2 heavies I think is a good rule for now.

Your steps you listed sound good. Thank you for articulating your process.

Audience, GOALS, your goals, the occasion, context. You're thinking in the right variables. Xist for people who already know you... BRILLIANT!

10 minute dry down time. That's spot on!

Reading forums is good. It gives you ideas on what to look for. In some ways you've been very systematic.

I use samples to test them solo. Based on my tests, I then decide if I want to buy more.

SOB? I'd hold off on that for now. I would encourage you to think about "when do you think SOB would be appropriate"? For me, I'd wear it at night clubs or bars, especially if I was wanting sex that night. However, what context do you think SOB might be good for?

When I said something new, you are right, I was ambiguous without meaning to be. I was wanting you to reflect on your approach to pheromones and ask yourself "if you want to try a new approach to applying, selecting, and thinking about pheromones". To me, you seem to be more systematic than I think you were writing. So this clarifies you are being thoughtful about what you are doing. I didn't want you spending all this money on pheromones and then thinking they didn't work if you weren't being systematic. I have known people who spend lots of money on pheromones, then wear them without thinking too much about why they are doing what they are doing, and then they get frustrated and wonder if they work. I think if people are systematic in their approach they are more likely to succeed and see results.

You took my criticism and questions like a brave, responsible, accountable person! I just want you to succeed. I hate seeing people make mistakes and flounder when all that may need to be done is a slight adjustment in their approach. You listed some results you are getting. The confidence. You talking with women more. Just being able to see that women respond positively to you, I know that can be a real confidence boost and encourage you to want more.

I'd love to see you post here in a few months about how women you find attractive keep contacting you and wanting to go out with you and sleep with you... or whatever you might be wanting...
                Thanks for giving your honest opinion on how I am doing with them. I read them atleast 2-3 times. Problem with me is I don't have any set of people whom I meet regularly. No lady friend in the city (Like a good one). I don't just feel like using them with guys. I can handle bullies and shit tests easily. I mostly don't care for those. So its difficult for me to have a consistent setup to test. I would have done it more systematically if I had that. I will join the gym soon, will be doing something systematically there.

I have an incident to share which would probably be pivotal as well. I went to a Dance workshop. Tango to be precise. And you would agree this is probably the best setup to test on stranger women. I am sure here they are taking a whiff of it.

Alright, firstly I would have never done that if I didn't have mones. I never ever did it. I remember I did not think twice and booked for it. Thumbs up to pheromones for that.
                So I wanted it to be good. So I thought of the best combo for this scenario. I also did not wanted to just pour everything and get OD. Also I wanted to give Evolve a try. This somehow felt like one of those situations. So this is what I went with.

1 spray Evolve below adams apple
                1 spray xist above adams apple
                1/2 1/2 spray both side of neck
                1 spray cohesion on wrists.

Rationale. I think xist doesn't have -enone in it and I felt could be paired with evolve. I wanted a light sexual also working there with some imprinting. Bliss would probably make me and girl happy. Cohesion for obvious reasons. Also all these mones are unscented. I am not in a habbit of wearing any cologne. I like wearing talc. So I was wearing just the musk talc+ Licorice powder. You can only smell it if you sniff just 2-3 inches away from me.

After a initial overview of Tango style. Instructer asked to pair up. There were more guys than girls. I paired with a chubby girl standing next to me. We were talking alot but were not able to do any steps properly. We both were new. It was light. One thing she always looked on the side, but even I was looking away. We were so close I think its natural to do that else we would be just breathing on each other. Nothing special, we were talking so much the instructer has to come and tell us to focus. Next I changed partner with another girl. Now the steps were such that we were not chest to chest touching. So there was room. This was good, but I think she was with a guy and shifted soon to him. I was left alone. Many guys are creeps, they should understand you should keep changing but they just sticked with either the girl they came up with or they got paired with. I did with a few guys. I started to feel little frustrated but kept my calm.
                Okay all the above happened in the first 2 hours.
                Now there was this girl, to whom I did not pay much attention to initially as she did not wear anything flashy (you know how girls are when they come to these events) But when I saw her dancing with others, she was very elegant and had something which attracted me to her. Also whenever the instructor had to show something, he would call this girl. So this girl would see in the eyes in such a way she doesnt care about anything. I saw her like that with ones she was dancing with. She was also doing the steps amazingly. Elegant is what comes to my mind. She wasn't hot types but was very feminine. So when I got bored, I just went to her and asked her to dance with me, and straight away told I just love the way you look in the eyes of the partner. Then she looked into my eyes as we started doing some steps. Fuck I was fixated, I didn't see anything else. Just her eyes as we did something. I felt very comfortable like that, I told her she's making it easy for me. She was like I was doing it really good. So I remember girls telling me that I am taking very large steps. They weren't happy with this. I felt I take large steps with this girl. And boy I don't regret that, she really liked it and all this while I also was thinking how much her face is getting imprinted in my memory. She had the most amazing look man. Anyways we kept talking, she invited me to the attached terrace and we went and talked physics, philosophy, travel religon etc. She's certainly my kinda girl. So everyone was gone by now instructor called her, first she delayed it as we were talking. But then she had to go and asked whether I am staying back more I thought I need some time to digest what happened and said I will leave. It took a few moments to collect my bag and stuff, by that time she had started dancing with the instructer, he was teaching her some things. Then I went to her and said bye from distance. She stopped the dance, came and gave me the warmest hug possible. I did not see that coming. I said I will be back here.
                After days, I cannot stop thinking about her. Well one thing is she liked talking with me. I sometimes feel has pheromones worked on me instead. I have her gazing face imprinted on me.

Now Xcc and who ever has read this, please give your comments on that. What worked and how? I will soon meet her again. Also I am going for a week long travel, will get lots of opportunity for testing pheromones. Wish me luck.

I did not re-read the above and it could have some/many gramatical mistakes. I do many mistakes when I write in hurry and do not read again.

Cheers
                Bell

Comment

Hey Xcc thanks for saying that. It gives me more confidence with my approach towards Pheromones. I had never intended not to reply, its just I am not used to posting on internet (No facebook, no twitter or any other forum. I had made my life like that slowly. But am also not technologically handicapped. I just choose not to indulge and this is a side effect)
                  Sex is ofcourse not my motive. Although I have not been lucky with sex in my life, but atleast I know its not everything you should except from a women. They are also humans and have a inner world as vivid and deep as your own. I like getting to know that more than sex. But sex wouldn't be bad, I do crave for it, and consider it normal too.
                  Be sure, that being away from internet, you keep healthier and more freedom.. internet is a great tool, but create addiction..
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

bellandur The first thing that I think that is working is YOU! You are a smart man! You are willing to take risks. That is going to make you attractive to women, more likely than not.

The more analytical and scientific my approach is, the easier I can see results and change my interaction and mone use if needed. So I isolate variables, try to control variables, observe as objectively as possible, write my results, etc.

Next, you balanced the Evolve with Xist! Good!

Also, some women seem more responsive to mones that others. There is one woman I know who .... well... nothing seem to work with her. Others seem to respond to pretty much any mones I wear. So that some responded better than others, that's expected.

Did you use talc powder? There is something here in the USA where a talc powder company is being sued because many people who used it got cancer. If you are using talc powder, I'd encourage you to look for another scent.

Comment

bellandur The first thing that I think that is working is YOU! You are a smart man! You are willing to take risks. That is going to make you attractive to women, more likely than not.

The more analytical and scientific my approach is, the easier I can see results and change my interaction and mone use if needed. So I isolate variables, try to control variables, observe as objectively as possible, write my results, etc.

Next, you balanced the Evolve with Xist! Good!

Also, some women seem more responsive to mones that others. There is one woman I know who .... well... nothing seem to work with her. Others seem to respond to pretty much any mones I wear. So that some responded better than others, that's expected.

Did you use talc powder? There is something here in the USA where a talc powder company is being sued because many people who used it got cancer. If you are using talc powder, I'd encourage you to look for another scent.
                      Thanks. That motivates me. I have been out of any contact with women for around 2-3 years, and have been trying to ramp up my social life. The positive part is after spending so much time with myself, I have gotten this carefree attitude of not bothered by what others are thinking about me and stuff. I am pretty proud of it, feels very peaceful.

I agree with being analytical and isolating the variables. Thats the scientific approach. I am trying to understand each mix.

As I told you I have very limited social life, especially with girls. I had recently shifted to a new city and hardly know people. Don't have any direct relations to any girl. I just get to meet some people once a week maybe and they have a few girls someitmes.
                      I sometimes feel just to go without mones and do the same things. I think I will soon do that.

My taboo sample is over, and I had also heard its similar (not same) to evolve (less potent maybe). So I felt Xist was better to pair with evolve. I went away from my normal process of Xist on familiar people. Also I looked into the talc-cancer relation. In some studies it was found to may have caused cancer but only in WOMEN, that too when directly applied to genitals. I use it only on my torso, which is under my T-shirt all the time. I can also, maybe, just use licorice powder. Will soon look for some alternative. Thanks for pointing that out.

Alright, Xcc You did not tell me what do you think about what happened there with that last girl. Anyways am going to that workshop again today. I hope to see her again. Frankly I had plans to go for long travel from today only, but delayed it for a day only for this event or you can say for this girl.
                      Should I wear the same combo? Or you suggest any tweaks which you feel might work better? I feel something with a little cops would have been helpful. Just suggest, I will take a final decision on going ahead or not. I don't want to say this but I might want to pursue her seriously.
                      I have also received some AM I ordered a week back from a third party. They were selling it damn cheap and also the older version. Couldn't resist, took my chances and got one. Do you think it can be paired with something. I believe its similar to Evolve. Correct me if am wrong.

Hope to see your reply before I go there in 4-5 hours.
                      Last edited by bellandur; 12-23-2016, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Be sure, that being away from internet, you keep healthier and more freedom.. internet is a great tool, but create addiction..
                        Yeah man I have been using technology very responsibly and in a non intrusive way for quite some time. I feel very happy doing it. Thanks for giving a thumbs up.

Comment

Yeah man I have been using technology very responsibly and in a non intrusive way for quite some time. I feel very happy doing it. Thanks for giving a thumbs up.
                          Great man ! keep like this.. but with an eye open, just in case..

Comment

You did not tell me what do you think about what happened there with that last girl. Anyways am going to that workshop again today. I hope to see her again. Frankly I had plans to go for long travel from today only, but delayed it for a day only for this event or you can say for this girl.
                            Should I wear the same combo? Or you suggest any tweaks which you feel might work better? I feel something with a little cops would have been helpful. Just suggest, I will take a final decision on going ahead or not. I don't want to say this but I might want to pursue her seriously.
                            I have also received some AM I ordered a week back from a third party. They were selling it damn cheap and also the older version. Couldn't resist, took my chances and got one. Do you think it can be paired with something. I believe its similar to Evolve. Correct me if am wrong.

Hope to see your reply before I go there in 4-5 hours.
                            bellandur True. I don't always answer questions. Sometimes because I miss them. Sometimes because I'd rather answer by giving you general ideas about thinking processes on how to think rather than specific content of what to do.

I'll answer your question about that woman, but in a very general way. A woman can be totally all about you one day and then ignore you the next. Yes pay attention. Observe. I would think that continued sustained effort is more likely to get to goals in general. And that includes sex or relationships with women. Women are moody. I'd encourage you to focus on your goals regarding women (or this specific woman), observe, adjust your pheromones as needed... go slow. You are new at this and out of practice for 2 or 3 years, yes?

From what you've posted, if I was in your environment I would focus on Xist, Taboo, Barely Legal, Cohesion, Crush, Exotica, Exotica-enone, Love Boat, Flirt, Api, xs145, Vibe. Things that are much less sexual. For something with copulins yet still gentle (but sexual), I'd encourage you to look at Glow. Also I'd also encourage you to look at Pheromone Treasures for Escape the Friend Zone and Grail of Affection and Auraental and Desi. Also Liquid Alchemy Labs has Voodoo, Nude, and Wolf, which might suit you... perhaps Asian, or Asian for Asian Men might be other options. I'm encouraging you to look at the Asian formulas because I think you are in an Asian country, maybe India?

Also I would encourage you to read Tsukotan journal here...

https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...nerd-s-journal

Seems he needs to be careful with which pheromones he is using, as in gentle and easy on the pheromones.

Comment

Xcc. That girl did not turn up that day. I went for the long travel afterwards. Came back yesterday.

Also I do not have so many mones with me. I just have the ACE pack.

I would also like to point out that Indian (not the Native American Indian) are quite different ethnically from what you guys consider as Asians. Although we do have people in many regions (Like North East part of India) where people are similar to East Asians. See this

Discover satisfies everyday curiosity with relevant and approachable science news, feature articles, photos and more.

You could see East Asians are far apart from South Asians. Infact South Asians are nearer to Europeans. The North part of India has good percentage of European genes.

I think pheromones are least tested for us south Asians. I want to understand what works with us, so that I can contribute to the corpus of pheromone knowledge.

Do you know anything/ anyone who has documented (in any way) variations of mone response in different races?
                              I know -enone doesnt work for Asians and works amazingly with africans and Latinas. I want to know more of what chemicals work and in which scenario.

I am not trying to be racist by trying to segregate different races. I like everyone. But we are different in certain aspects and maybe thats what makes human race so indispensable. The variety of us.

Comment

South East Asia. Had been testing. To a matter of facts, not much on Indian. Had been hanging out with some. But, can't say, it is that reliable.

I won't deny, I had been using love boat, and it worked great, for both men and women, from both India, and Bangladesh. Will, need more info for these two different ethnicity, but, overall, it worked.

Was wearing cops, and can see their disgusted face. Although they won't voice out, but their facial expression gave them away.

Was reading about a post, cops made a person felt like he was a rapist in India. People was rude to him, showing disrespect. Thus, I concluded, not just India, south east Asia too, wear cops with cautious.

Great to hear that you got yourself ascend without cops.

Try to get something 'soft', like love boat, connection, which worked great in SEA, Xcc advise?

Was impressed by knowledgeispower able to pull off cops without fear. Was following his journal, and amazed by how he stacked his pheromone.

Nonetheless, try to keep it minimal, maximum, total, three sprays, if I am to have a meeting with any Indian from my country, before they got intimidated. Be it, combination, or solo.

Comment

Xcc. That girl did not turn up that day. I went for the long travel afterwards. Came back yesterday.

I am not trying to be racist by trying to segregate different races. I like everyone. But we are different in certain aspects and maybe thats what makes human race so indispensable. The variety of us.
                                  Sorry she didn't turn up.

Stop worrying about appearing racist. This is a legitimate question that has been tossed around for years. In terms of different races, I'd encourage you to check out Pheromone Treasures formulas: Latina, Desi, and Aurential. I have a friend who LOVES Latina. Liquid Alchemy Labs has Asian for Asians, as well as Asian.

Also some people think p93 is a blonde magnet and that p75 is a brunette magnet. I don't know because I've not seen that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukotan View Post
                                    Try to get something 'soft', like love boat, connection, which worked great in SEA, Xcc advise?
                                    Tsukotan Thanks for posting here! You had useful information, especially for the Asian people here.

If I was in bellandur situation, I'd stick with socials and "soft" pheromones such as Xist, Barely Legal, Taboo, Cohesion, Api, Crush, Flirt, Vibe, and Love Boat. I would only use sexual ones if I was in the bedroom with a woman. It seems many people in your area Tsukotan and your area bellandur are very sensitive to sexual pheromones.

Comment

I would only use sexual ones if I was in the bedroom with a woman. .
                                      I am totally agree with that statement. Of course, there are other kind of specific situations, that a sexual mone will do its work..

Comment

Was reading his post from page 1, trying to review his pheromone usage, maybe, get some insight at the same time.????

Comment

Tsukotan What insights have you got from reading this post from page 1?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X