yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend without cops...CE and some other queries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend without cops...CE and some other queries.

Hey Guys,

I had already introduced myself in the new member section sometime back, so I thought of venturing out here.

The news is I received my ACE package after alot of waiting and speculations. I received it in the best possible condition as possible. Cheers for this. No leakages atall. Zilch.

I have got only Ascend scented, and rest are unscented. I will also first test them standalone, to see there individual effects and then start combining them. Also starting with only 1 spray.

I wore Ascend -cops to work today, I don't interact with many people normally, and my work profile also doesn't quite allow me to, so I just acted normally and went about my day. I had heard that Ascend stinks to much, even without cops, so I went ahead with only 1 spray over my neck. I don't know if its because the first time, but I think the spray didn't worked properly the first time (something came out but nothing noticeable). Then I sprayed again, and this time it worked, but I couldn't smell anything, except for the alcohol maybe, which was there only for a few secs. I did start to smell the scent, but again it was very mellow, and made me think whether it'll reach out. Again no reactions to notice as such, but I did not wanted to try for anything today, and just wanted to observe mones (first time you see).

I have read people saying there is alot of mones smelling in Ascend. Frankly I could't smell anything, and even the scent was too mellow. Anyways what I wanted to ask people who have used Ascend without cops. I wasn't able to find anyone using Ascend w/o cops and I am not sure whether it has to smell as described. I could smell nothing with very mellow sultans oud scent. I like it though but no self effects.

Is this what is expected with 1 spray? I know most of the mones are odorless, but I thought -enone atlest would smell something to me. This was the first mone use so I don't know much.

2 sprays Ascend tomorrow. Lets see. Can anyone tell what to expect without cops, I have a feeling the sexual aspects of Ascend vanishes when you remove cops, I didn't know that. Check this thread.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Cops-fr...-Desire-me-oil

I know idle is one guys who can surely help as he doesn't like cops on him. . Also hi knowledgeispower Pandatrooper Xcc, eternitys_child , am back, and I have my products now. So I will be regularly (will try to) posting here. Any suggestions on solo, combo etc are welcome. I also have samples of Xist, SOB, Taboo & Bliss. Suggestions on where to test them? I don't like partying and clubbing though. I will be going for a storytelling session on Sat, will try some combo there. suggestions?

Thanks PheromoneXS, and other guys here. I am happy to start my journey he. Wish me luck .

Personally when I wear Ascend, I put only one spray... remember mix the bottle, before apply.. With pheromones sometimes we see reactions, sometimes not...
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

bellandur Ascend is the smelliest blend of all XS blends lol Even SOB is not as bad as Ascend to me. It's very smelly but it works very well. I buy it unscented and use my cologne to cover it.

It smells worse with cops, but also smells bad without cops. It is definitely better with cops, and more powerful. I have used without cops and with cops, and the effects with cops are much better

I do recommend you buy all your blends unscented from XS and use your own cover. These blends diffuse very well unscented, and cover is not really necessary. You'll only need cover to mask the smell if needed

Comment

bellandur Xist is one of my favorite formulas.

I don't know what to say about Ascend not smelling as smelly as you might think it should.

What are you wanting to accomplish with pheromones?

Comment

Hi all,

Loquisimo, Thanks, I have done the shaking well and I do understand that pheromones are not everything.

Ixist, Thanks for stopping by. I ordered Ascend without cops, only after suggestion from from a fellow Indian here who has used it here in India. But after reading more, even I felt probably the cops would have been better, but does it become ineffective if cops are removed? So after looking for expereinces in this part of the world, I have found people suggesting alpha/status to be sexual to women here. I still haven't been able get hold of it. What have been your expereinces with Ascend w/o cops on girls 20-30ish? Any random advise on using Ascend? Read my experiences below to have a better idea.

Xcc I wanted to order xist with ACE itself, but it was out of stock during that time, and there was no time on when it was gonna be back. And ya I couldn't smell much of mones from anything in one spray, maybe SOB a little, but that also goes away after 15 mins. But I do notice mild headaches with 2 sprays of Ascend. I have it scented in Oud and maybe its covering the smell well.

I'll post some exp in a new post.

Comment

So here are my first experiences.

Friday. I wore 1 spray Ascend on the side of my neck while leaving home. Again no strong smell. I have to walk for 15 mins to reach office, so I thought I'll apply other spray in office. I have to walk through some direct sunshine which is pretty harsh in day even in winters here. As I reached office, I saw nothing out of place, I reached office and applied another spray. My manager and colleage were cool as usual. Nothing very different. Then I went to the water dispenser, where a girl and a guy were talking to each other. As I reached there, both of them moved away (mostly not because of me as I was still far), but I noticed the women had left her wallet and cellphone there near the dispenser. I called to her and told her, to which she replied as if she knows its there and to not worry. It was strange, but I just left. Then after some time, that girl came and glanced into my cubicle while walking passed. Idk if it was any hit, but I noticed it.

Next while moving for lunch, I was going down the stairs. Two girls in 20-30's were coming up, as we passed I could see the reflection in front of me in the glass panes. I saw one of the girls looked back at me. I sometimes feel I might be over noticing things, so this is also not conclusive. After lunch I applied 1 spray of cohesion as well on my wrist. Went for a walk around the cafeteria and gym. Well nothing much to report here as well.

One thing I realized as reality hit to me. Though logically I know passing girls while walking isn't a any good for testing, But somewhere I was looking for girls to react while passing by. Well, as reality hit, it proably doesn't work like this. I do not get any reaction while quickly passing by people/girls in public spaces, roads and all. I think exposure is pretty important. Thoughts people?

About me not able to smell mones. I have not been using soap for taking a bath for a month now. I was trying out natural phero buildup. I can surely say there is some kind of buildup. I smelt different when I snifed myself after 2 weeks. I like it though and also catch myself sniffing myself when alone without t-shirt. I have also been working out and having some vitamin suppliments. Is it possible that my mone signature has increased so my nose has become desensitized to them? I tried sob (which I thought will give me lot of mone smell after reading about it). There is certainly smell coming the moment I spray. Its very alcohol-ish and then it dried down.

I tried some combos over the weekend. Situations were also good. One was in a public event other at a friends place, so I had some exposure time. Results are not overtly positive, but subtle, I don't know if its just my head. Not anything blatant yet.

Finally how do you guys get make sure the head twirling, hair flipping etc are happening because of you. I see some women doing it from far as well, so I am a little sceptic about what I saw in my weekend exp. But surely I am looking forward for more testings.
            More reviews on the way.

Cheers

Comment

bellandur You are asking good questions.

First for testing, work may not be the best place, especially if you are in a cubical. However what I might do is use 1 spray of Ascend 1 day, then the next day use 2 sprays, then 3 sprays the next day. That might give you a way to see any differences.

In terms of hair flipping, etc.

What I do is a notice how a woman is acting when I am 20 feet or more away, and then how she acts when I am within 10 feet. Then how she acts when I am within 3 feet.

If I see her hair flipping more etc. as I get closer, then I guess that it's me.

If I see her hair flipping more around me than other people, then I guess that it's me.

Does that help?

Comment

bellandur I agree with Xcc - work isn't ideal to start.

However, you have started, so you should keep trying, because you know these people and how they interact with you. I would suggest trying 1 spray for two days, maybe even three. You have worked with these people more than three days, and you know how they react normally. Multiple days at 1 spray (then 2 sprays, then 3) can help you judge the best "dose" based on their reactions.

Comment

Xcc Thanks. I'll try that. But you are right work is not a good place to use them. I never got them for here, but as Ascend was something people used in work, I thought of trying. I have tried some combos on various occasions, which I consider to be good environments. I will quickly mention my experiences.
                  sushi Yes man I am doing some runs here in office with different doses. Will take your suggestions and apply them. Thanks. .

Experience 1:
                  Saturday. I went for a storytelling session in city. I go to these regularly. I wore 1 spray Ascend on adams apple, 2 sprays (Sample bottle) of Bliss on side of neck and 1 spray of cohesion divided on both wrists.
                  I went and sat next to a girl (25). There was 1 lady in front of me who was wearing shit load of cologne. Behind me were 3 married mid 30's ladies chatting alot.
                  So the girl next to me was probably a little uncomfortable at first. The girl in front was looking sideways now and then and I felt she's trying to see who is behind.
                  I went and met the lady presenter whom I knew, she was happy to see me but that;s what I had expected from her.
                  Now a little later a tall and beautiful girl comes and sits left to the girl in front of me. I opened my wrists to diffuse some cohesion (I know this was lame). I saw she was opening up people around her front and sides. I was surprised. Meanwhile a mid aged lady came and joined the lady's behind me. As I saw her, she had her eyes glued on me with a genuine smile. I also smiled and went back to business. Meanwhile as the show started, these are reactions from each girls

I talked a little to the girl next to me, she responded neutrally. The lady on the front-left within 10-15 mins, started flipping her hair every now and then. She also took her hair forward 2-3 times so that the back of neck was visible to me. I was thinking inside, is this for me?? after half an hour or so this girl started looking behind towards the right as if some movement happened that side. You know that reaction you do when you feel some sudden movement outside of your field of direct view. She was doing that looking behind from right side. She did that like 10 times within half hour. To be frank, I was getting disturbed while listening to stories, lol. I mean I was the first person she will see when turning behind from right. More hair flipping from her. She was also clapping really graciously. Anyways I believe people will call this a hit, I don't know. Any inputs from members on this.

The girl sitting right next to me, ran away like shes missing her flight, as soon as the show ended. I didn't get time to talk more.

When I was about to leave, I had one storyteller with me on the way to lift. The middle aged lady behind me who had glued eyes on me before also came from somewhere and 3 of us started talking randomly. When we were leaving that lady looked at me and greeted a very warm goodbye, like you do with someone you know.

Anyways I have 2 more experiences. Will write as time permits. They were also like this, nothing blatant, but nothing like I didn't notice anything.

Also its very much possible( I also feel this strongly) that I am noticing more after wearing mones and also being a little more chattier and friendlier than I would have been without them. .

To all members Is there anything which when I see, I can be sure that yes its the mones. Like damn sure.

Comment

bellandur My experience with Ascend is that it is better with cops. I think you do get more respect, especially from women. It is kind of a serious product, and makes me serious. It also has A1 which does give me some negative side effects

I would probably not use Ascend for dating, but only for work and business situations. It's not what I'd call a fun product, it's more on a serious alpha side. There are women who really like it though. To be honest I get tired of wearing it, because it makes me too serious. It works perfectly for a work environment though

It works very well in some combos also, like the ACE combo or others

Comment

bellandur

Please read this carefully because we are wanting you to succeed. I'm not writing this to criticize you. Don't be embarrassed. I'm just wanting you to think about some topics. In fact in some ways, I think you are on the right track because what you are doing would work well here in the USA or UK or Australia or Europe. In Asia I think you need to be more cautious and sparing.

You're welcome to do what ever you wish. You don't have to listen to or implement anything I say. The reason I'm posting this is that I've had similar things happen to me and now I'm saving money on pheromones by using less, and realizing how important it is to start off slow by learning about each one before combining different formulas.

The woman who was farther away was looking around and doing hair flips. These are likely signs of sexual arousal.

The woman next to you ran away like she was missing her flight. I would guess the pheromones over-stimulated her.

In order for a woman to tolerate the impact of the pheromones, she had to be at a distance from you... was she also sitting with a friend? The one without a friend and close to you ran away. What conclusions do you have about this?

I know how tempting it is to wear multiple formulas. It's easy to think: I'll add Ascend for status and then Bliss for playness and then Cohesion for calmness. But there is also a cumulative effect of pheromones. How much total androstenone was in all those formula? More than 5 mcg? More than 10 mcg? We may not know. But in your environment, you'll likely need to keep the androstenone level down unless you are at a night club or bar, or a third or fourth date, or in the bedroom with a woman. When I say down, I mean less than 5 mcg total on you, or maybe even less than 3 mcg.

Ixist also has a good point. Ascend is more serious. You'd think the Cohesion and Bliss would have buffered that seriousness, but maybe not. This is something I would have thought that Ascend plus Bliss plus Cohesion would have made the effect playful and calming, but I don't think that happened. So I would have tried what you did, too because the logical behind doing so makes sense, but the result showed that some times what might be logical might not work.

Also exposing your wrist to diffuse more Cohesion I think was a good idea. I do that too!

How many total sprays did you have on?

I want you to think about a few things:

First, do you know from your own experience what each formula does on it's own? Do you know how 1 spray of 1 formula affects people compared to 2 or 3 sprays of that same formula? This is important to make sure you know because if 1 spray seems to affect people the same as 2 sprays, and 3 sprays makes people run away. Then you can save money on pheromones and only use 1 spray, and never use 3 sprays.

Second, I think the GOALS that I would focus on if I was in a conservative environment such as Asia would be: playful, flirting, social, engaging, and calming. Your idea to use Ascend (probably for status) was a good one. But as I've been reading other posts from men in Asia the GOALS of playful, flirting, social, engaging, and calming seem to get women attracted to them. If you want something for status, what do you think about Api because it has status but it is a secondary goal rather than a primary goal. I know there are Asian people in Asian countries who might say that it depends on the people you are around, and that's probably true.

Third, I think I read some where that someone suggested Xist plus Ascend as a combination for wearing around Asian women if you are wanting a girl friend.

Again, I think you are on the right track because what you are doing would work well here in the USA or UK or Australia or Europe. In Asia I think you need to be more cautious and sparing.

Again, you're welcome to do what ever you wish. You don't have to listen to or implement anything I say. The reason I'm posting this is that I've had similar things happen to me and now I'm saving money on pheromones by using less, and realizing how important it is to start off slow by learning about each one before combining different formulas.

Please go back and read again this post and the one by Ixist

Comment

Ixist You are so right man. I am already a serious kind of person (quiet outside, but loud inside type). I have been using Ascend only for work, and I feel its of less use to me as a standalone. I don't know if it affects anyone or not bc I don't get to interact with people much. Also if I cross people while wearing any mones it doesn't affect them atall. I probably was expecting many to turn head and take a glance back, but it doesn't happen. I was advised by a fellow indian to not go with cops. The more I read, it seems cops are quite important contributor to the mix, especially if you are targeting women. Nevermind, I have not used Evolve atall. Waiting for any 1 to 1 encounter. Any other use of it?

Xcc Thanks for writing in such great detail. Most of the things I had an idea about as I have been reading forums alot for more than three months. I do appreciate your advise, and please keep coming back. I take advise from people here seriously, thats how I got myself Ascend w/o cops and I probably regret it. It seems to be of little use to me, as am not looking to control men and get into any competitive mode. I work in research, work is laid back but not much interaction. I have been using Ascend 1-2 sprays regularly at work, and have nothing to share. I tried to get reactions by crossing paths, but I think mones dont work that way. Not complaining.

Okay the one next to me, there was something different about her. I don't know her so I shouldn't comment, she just be like that. Like at one time, in the beginning, the hosts asked us to select partners for a small task. there were only 3 in my row. She was next to me and then a lady around 2-3 seats apart. I remember she quickly reached to her to partner, and I was left alone. That is acceptable given the conservative society, but she looked like a modern girl. At the end of that task she did come to me and said why didn't I choose any partner. I said I couldn't find anyone and its okay and smiled nicely. After that I think we had a couple of more exchanges. I thought I will talk when the show ends, but she just stormed off, as the show ended.

The one who was flipping her hair too much and glancing behind was right in front of this girl I just talked about. I had I think 1 spray of Cohesion.split between both wrists(I spray on 1 and just dab softly with other wrist).

I used Taboo + Cohesion in another situation at a friends house where there were 2 girls. I think I got positive reactions. I knew 1 of 'em from before. Next day when I used Ascend as well, they did not talk much. I don't know for sure as the previous night they were on alcohol and this could be usual reaction.

I know I should be testing them individually first and then moving to combos. You see I don't interact with many people (mostly 0 women) on a daily basis. Am generally a sweet guy but probably look a little intimidating. I have also grown some beard which adds to the intimidation I think. If I talk to some girl (not cold approach) with some reason, I generally get good reaction.

So when I was going to a social gathering which is like once a week. I couldn't control but to use combos, which I have read for all this while. I have in mind that I have to use them alone and should get to know them better.

Some more observations & questions

1. So after using mones for like 10 times now (alone and in combos) I have come to conclusion that they do not work in open spaces. Or atleast not in anyway substantial. I have used them in malls, eating joints, while walking on road (I walk alot, like 10 km a day atleast). They need some time in minutes to show effect. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

2. I don't smell them atall. I get a slight headache after wearing ascend after 30 mins. Cohesion only affects if I sniff directly from my wrist keeping close to nose. I don't notice anything otherwise. I haven't used Evolve yet. People say its very potent smell. Just to add some more info, I haven't been using soap on my upper body to let my natural pheromones build up. I don't smell smelly but could this be a reason, as I might have been desensitized by my own pheromones. I have also increased my zinc & protien, which helps for natural mones.

3. I think its very important to be what you project. When you wear pheromones, you should smell like you. Just like body language, you can spot a liar, a fishy person just by body language. In the same way, if you are not congruent with your signature you are kinda lying to everyone, which is I think a big turn off to anyone. Thoughts on this?

Finally I know I will not be able to get many situations to try them out. That's why I can't stop using combos. I think I will surely test ACE alone and understand them. But along with it, I will go with my gut and the knowledge you guys have imparted and use combos. Will change plan if I am not able to get results.

I also don't get to post. Its because if I write, I just keep writing in flow. Same reason I don't write any dairy. I just forget the time and have screwed up many times. I get lost while writing don't know why.

Thanks again for reading.

Comment

Originally posted by bellandur View Post
                          [USER="1147"]
                          I take advise from people here seriously, thats how I got myself Ascend w/o cops and I probably regret it.

1. So after using mones for like 10 times now (alone and in combos) I have come to conclusion that they do not work in open spaces. Or atleast not in anyway substantial. I have used them in malls, eating joints, while walking on road (I walk alot, like 10 km a day atleast). They need some time in minutes to show effect. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.
                          bellandur Thank you for stating those above quotes!

I've had that happen where I get a formula because of advice or reviews and I regret it. That's why it's important to find what works for you.

I'm glad you have been testing so much solo and combinations. Thank you for clarifying! I guess I was telling you to do things you were already doing. I'm going to read your most recent post above again, but at least wanted to thank you for stating those things.

Pheromones have been a bit of an up and down ride for me. Some days I feel angry because I didn't get the results I was hoping for. Other days they exceed my expectations.

Comment

[USER="1147"]
                            Some more observations & questions

2. I don't smell them atall. I get a slight headache after wearing ascend after 30 mins. Cohesion only affects if I sniff directly from my wrist keeping close to nose. I don't notice anything otherwise. I haven't used Evolve yet. People say its very potent smell. Just to add some more info, I haven't been using soap on my upper body to let my natural pheromones build up. I don't smell smelly but could this be a reason, as I might have been desensitized by my own pheromones. I have also increased my zinc & protien, which helps for natural mones.

3. I think its very important to be what you project. When you wear pheromones, you should smell like you. Just like body language, you can spot a liar, a fishy person just by body language. In the same way, if you are not congruent with your signature you are kinda lying to everyone, which is I think a big turn off to anyone. Thoughts on this?
                            bellandur About your Ascend without copulins that you don't know what to do with. I have Ascend without copulins too and I'm not sure what to do with my bottle because now I'm very much in favor of copulins. I have a few bottles of formulas that I don't know what to do with. However, some times an opportunity opens that gives me an idea about what to do with it.

In terms of your observations and questions

1) Yes, I find I need 30 seconds to start to see an effect and at about 5 minutes the effect is very established, perhaps fully. Outdoors, pheromones I think are less effective. Indoors, much better... just stay away from air vents or your pheromones might get blown away from the people you want effected.

2a) That's interesting about zinc and protein for helping natural pheromones. Where did you learn about this?

2b) Keep us posted about your natural pheromone build up and if you think it's helping you get the results you want.

2c) You might be sensitive to something in Ascend. I would guess alpha androsterone because I think that is the main ingredient. If I have more than about 20 mcg of unbuffered alpha androsterone on me, I get muscle tension and headaches.

3) I hadn't thought about the idea of "smelling like you" when wearing pheromones. Keep us posted on how it works for you. How are you measuring or determining whether this will be more effective than not smelling like you?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

bellandur Thank you for stating those above quotes!

I've had that happen where I get a formula because of advice or reviews and I regret it. That's why it's important to find what works for you.

I'm glad you have been testing so much solo and combinations. Thank you for clarifying! I guess I was telling you to do things you were already doing. I'm going to read your most recent post above again, but at least wanted to thank you for stating those things.

Pheromones have been a bit of an up and down ride for me. Some days I feel angry because I didn't get the results I was hoping for. Other days they exceed my expectations.
                              Yes, I feel cops would have been better. I don't blame anyone. Even the guy who gave the advise, gave with his best understanding, and I do not question his intent. All guys here have been supportive. It was at the end my decision.

This is my first ever pheromone experience. Also there is truly very little here on forums (here and PT) about pheromone use specifically in India. Nothing concrete.

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

bellandur About your Ascend without copulins that you don't know what to do with. I have Ascend without copulins too and I'm not sure what to do with my bottle because now I'm very much in favor of copulins. I have a few bottles of formulas that I don't know what to do with. However, some times an opportunity opens that gives me an idea about what to do with it.

In terms of your observations and questions

1) Yes, I find I need 30 seconds to start to see an effect and at about 5 minutes the effect is very established, perhaps fully. Outdoors, pheromones I think are less effective. Indoors, much better... just stay away from air vents or your pheromones might get blown away from the people you want effected.

2a) That's interesting about zinc and protein for helping natural pheromones. Where did you learn about this?

2b) Keep us posted about your natural pheromone build up and if you think it's helping you get the results you want.

2c) You might be sensitive to something in Ascend. I would guess alpha androsterone because I think that is the main ingredient. If I have more than about 20 mcg of unbuffered alpha androsterone on me, I get muscle tension and headaches.

3) I hadn't thought about the idea of "smelling like you" when wearing pheromones. Keep us posted on how it works for you. How are you measuring or determining whether this will be more effective than not smelling like you?

Yes thats true. It has sometimes happened that if I land up behind some girl for >30 secs, a couple of time she had turned and looked who is it, as if she sensed me first and wanted to know who is it. Pheromone could be affecting. It did not happen all the time though.

I quickly wrote zinc and protein. Zinc is essential for Testosterone- the most potent androgen. I think all natural pheromones are androgens only. Like -dienone(A1) is a metabolite of Test'rone i.e it is produced whenever testosterone is produced. Others also in some way fall in the cycle of androgens/hormones synthesis and usage in body. This makes sense as high testosterone should make a better partner so women must have evolved to recognize the side products of this system and they became pheromones. In the same way our senses are sensitized to copulins- the ovulating women juice. Its very loose to say all this, but think of it as a feedback loop, if some part is boosted, it carries itself to other parts as well. So low test gives -- low sex drive -- low pheromone production etc. Protein is also connected via testosterone in the cycle. Its all connected.

I have also started to take celery regularly. I have noticed I sometimes get a similar smell from my armpits now. So celery has either -rone or -none. I have seen both being mentioned in different sources. I don't know which one is it. I have started using Talc and licorice powder combination. It feels very musky with licorice.

With ascend when it affects me, I also feel a little bit of vomiting types sensation. Lets hope it will get better slowly.

Smelling is just a way to put. I am saying when you present yourself as a person, you should be what you portray. Pheromones also give signals, people might not know explicitly, but they are doing something. But when you come out as something else than what signal other person is getting subconciously, its like lying. So for eg. while wearing something with cops in it, you are giving a signal that you had sex. This is not something which goes consciously, I mean people will not say on your face "you had sex", they mostly don't know it as well. But if you try to tell them that you are less sexually active, they will be fishy about it. You know when girls saywe have sixth sense, its all a combination of smell body language I think.

Neurologically, smell has the most imprinting effect among all senses. The smell signal doesn't have to go through "Amygdala", which is otherwise a place where all signals from other senses are recieved and processed, other than smell, it bypasses it, hence IMO has greater effect. I knew all this before coming to pheromones.

I hope all this gives you some perspective. I don't know if i was clear enough.

I have another experience of a place where people come and share deep, constructive thoughts on some predecided topic (eg Violence, Humanity etc). I like going there, and also girls who come there would be more of my interest.
                              Again overall nothing very substantial. But I would like to mention somethings I noticed. Going in details would be too time consuming for me. It seems I have to start giving some time to come and post here.

I was wearing 1/2+1/2 spray Taboo each side of neck. 1 spray Ascend over adams apple. 1 spray cohesion on both hands. I think I like Taboo.

We were all sitting in a circle on chairs.
                              1. The girl next to me(20-25 yrs), wasn't interested much in talking. Maybe I overdosed with her.

2. One girl was sitting diagonally opposite to me. At the end of the show when I got a chance to start conv with her. She was responsive and also said "You face looks familiar to me so much" I said it must be some other resemblance.

3. When I was standing talking to above girl I think I was close to another girl (tall and 25ys, I liked her) who was talking to someone else. I remember she was close enough to get a whiff of whats on side of my neck (Taboo). A little while later she said hi and started talking. Interaction with her was nice. Can't say about DIH. She was with some guy, who seemed to be in hurry to go. So she left.

4. There was another girl I liked and tried to talk with her. She was also not so responsive much.

So you can see I got somewhat a 50-50 positive-negetive reactions. I can't say it was just pheromones. There was certainly some placebo here. I would have not gone and interacted so much if I wasn't wearing mones.

Comment

bellandur You are very knowledgeable and have given this a lot of thought and research. Thank you for posting. People can learn from this!

Comment

Xcc . No Man. I have just started my journey. And I have started to get the feeling that I have to put good amount of effort in understanding them to work for me. I trust science, and it has convinced me. PT and DXS forums are not jokes man. They do work.
                                  Having said, frankly I still haven't seen anything with which I can believe in them. Thats why I felt Iam doing something wrong. I'll figure them out man, and you guys will help me out.

And hey Xcc could you post some views on this.
                                  Hi all, I had this query for XS products specifically. I am somehow not able to convince myself on it, so I am putting it forward. The pheromone quantity provided

I cant get it out of my head that it doesnt make sense to me.

Comment

[USER="1551"] ... I still haven't seen anything with which I can believe in them. Thats why I felt Iam doing something wrong. I'll figure them out man, and you guys will help me out.
                                    bellandur What are you using as evidence for whether pheromones are working or not?

Comment

Xcc Well that's a good question you asked. I say this because even I need to ask this to myself to have a clear picture of what I am looking for.

Frankly speaking, I don't know. You can say I am waiting for some blatant hit. You can tell whether the experiences above were blatant. I think they could have happened otherwise as well. I did not wear anything today at work. For some reason I am feeling I am getting more looks from ladies (and men as well) than general. I am sure I don't have any leftover mones on me. This surely can be placebo and I might be just noticing more.

Xcc What is it for you which gives you a concrete feeling that yeah mones are working towards this person (specifically girls). I have read the IOI list thread btw.

I am leaving to a chill hippy place for the weekend alone. Will be testing there as well. There are also lots of Caucasians visiting that place as tourists mainly from Europe & Israel. Any suggestions? Lets see how it goes.

Thanks .

Comment

You can say I am waiting for some blatant hit.
                                        I do have suggestions but probably not in the way you are expecting.

bellandur I think what you might be going through is something many new people go through. They feel excited and curious about pheromones they want to act and experience results. That's great. However being systematic, methodical, and scientific will be just as important most likely. This is something many new people can learn from, even experienced people.

1) Start with the above quote. What is it that to you would be a blatant hit? When you think "blatant hit" what do you imagine? What would convince you? A woman starting a conversation with you? A woman touching your arm that has never touched your arm before? Her initiating sex with you?

2) You might want to read this differently than you have before with a new mind set (see below):

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...omone-hit-list

The new mind set being, what would convince you? Now is there anything on this list that would convince you that the pheromones would be working? Or perhaps you are seeing these things and talking to yourself in such a way that is discounting or minimizing what you are seeing?

3) I don't know about people from Israel. But Europeans are going to be more sexually open than people in Asia I'd imagine. In fact when people travel, they tend to be more sexually open. If it were me, I'd put on the sexuals to test them. I'd focus on noticing their effects rather than trying to have sex so I'd get to know what the formulas do. I'd use 1 formula at a time to get an idea of what to expect. The tourists might be more obvious in their reactions to the pheromones because they are probably more open to experiencing sexual feelings. That way you know what others might experience when they are less obvious in their reactions.

4) If you get tempted to use more than 1 formula at a time, ask yourself what you hope to accomplish by using multiple formulas at once and write that down. Then if you do use multiple formulas, look at what you wrote down and see how well it matches with what happened. For example, if you decide to use Love Boat and Cohesion and SOB, and you think that will get you a certain result, write down the result you think will happen and then see how well what actually happened matched what you thought would happen.

5a) Are you a student in the sciences?

5b) What system do you use to decide what pheromones to use? For me, I have an idea of what I want to accomplish given the context/environment and who will likely be there. I then look at the GOALS for my pheromones. For example, if I'm going to a social event and I don't know anyone, my objective is to be well liked. So I look at the GOALS for different formulas. I decide to use Api. Then I ask my self how I know if I'm well liked and what people will be doing. Then I know what to look for as evidence that people in this group are liking me.

5c) Talk me through your process how you systematically decide what to wear. In other words, if you were to teach me your process for how you decide what to wear, what would be step 1, step 2, step 3, and so on?

5d) Then ask yourself do you want to keep trying it your way for another week, or do you want to try something new?
                                        Last edited by Xcc; 12-09-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X