yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why would you choose Evolve over SOB, or vice versa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ragnar Lothbrook You've come a long ways since you first got here. I'm happy for you!

Comment

Xcc Yes, I've worn it to work for about 2 weeks now. I wear one drop of SOB unscented on my chest, in the lower middle chest area. Also one spray Ascend without cops top middle chest area. Let it dry, put clothes on spray cover cologne on my neck.

Ascend is without cops since SOB already has a lot, I don't need extra stink lol Plus SOB oil is not too stinky on dry down I think, not like the spray

I get really good selfies with this combo, no hostile reactions at all. Most men actually see you as a cool guy. Really good attraction from the ladies. I mostly wear SOB for selfies at work

Comment

If I really let go I can be cocky naturally, without any mones. Does this mean I should pick Evolve over SOB as a sexual blend?
        More interested in dating than clubbing.
        "For those who have experienced the passion for beauty, the ordinary will no longer appeal."

Comment

This post seriously felt like a college lecture , being taught by the cool ta working on their doctoral. Thanks for the information and case studies.
          36/B/M

Current arsenal:
          Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
          , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

I don't think I need SOB. I'm told daily at work that I'm an SOB or ass or asshole or my favorite from the 19 yro girl I work with...jerk face...of course she always says it with a smile and a gleam in her eye. lmao

That aside, the concept behind Evolve intrigues me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X