yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why would you choose Evolve over SOB, or vice versa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Catlord17

I'd encourage you to go to houseofpheromones and pheromonepro and read reviews on SOB and Evolve.

Personally, I'd use Glow over Evolve or SOB.

If you happen to run Glow through your model, please let us know.
    I have read them repeatedly, actually.

When I am done dealing with the "must do" I will probably get myself some Glow and see what I see.

Comment

Catlord17

I'd encourage you to go to houseofpheromones and pheromonepro and read reviews on SOB and Evolve.

Personally, I'd use Glow over Evolve or SOB.

If you happen to run Glow through your model, please let us know.
      Isn't Glow a bonding formula? Evolve and SOB are sexuals. Didn't Steve say Glow was intended for use for post-sex bonding time, since it has a molecule that performs like oxytocin? I guess I'm wondering why you'd recommend this in these situations for Catlord - what is it about the product you feel makes it superior?

Comment

RTBoss

Glow also is definitely a sexual formula at 3 or 4 sprays. The copulin smell is hard to miss. So is a woman's increase in body heat and body odor that I've experienced in casual conversation. So is her sex flush that some women tend to get as I stand there in a public place and talk with her. So is the licking of her lips that tends to happen as she pauses and looks at me intently as we sit in a restaurant.

So there is something about 3 or 4 sprays of Glow that indicates to me that it's very sexual. Bonding perhaps at 1 or 2 sprays. 3 or 4 sprays and women start becoming very aroused, although I'm thinking the bonding effects are still there.

I don't know if I'd say I feel it's superior. Depends on what you want to achieve.

You want to find women DTF and you don't care about possibly aliening people? SOB

You want to make women horny and want to avoid the risk of polarizing? Evolve

I'd say that Glow stimulates a woman sexually in the ways I want to stimulate her sexually. Because Glow is bonding, I think that in and of itself makes it more to my liking because as far as I can tell women are all about their emotions, relationships, and attachments. SOB has the emotionality perhaps. Evolve does have some elements of attachment I think as well as some emotionality. But Glow seems more stimulating of positive emotions, and the sexual arousal has never made a woman "run away" from me, and I've never seen a polarized response from a woman or a man.

Comment

• RTBoss
          RTBoss commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool, sounds worth trying.

Wow Xcc that's some endorsement for glow. I guess I'll have to put it on my list. Funny you should say DTF about SOB. Months and months ago when I first started wearing my power mix to work, which includes SOB, this broad flat out tells me that she just wants someone who's DTF. She said the last person she was hooking up with caught to many feelings. That blew me away. I had also never heard of DTF at that time. Well fast forwarding, you know I was DTF, but she ended up catching feelings and I had to cut her loose for awhile, if not forever. I blame it on the XiSt and Evolve. I noticed she started to get clingy, and that twinkle in her eye too often. I've never really used SOB for anything but the selfies, but I guess it got her reeled in.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook SOB probably got her reeled in for certain things... Xist and Evolve probably got her reeled in for others.

Evolve does seem to have a clingy effect.

Comment

I am really enjoying Evolve. It is VERY effective for arousing women, and quickly. GF reports "wanting to fuck" in minutes... I can only wonder what it;s doing to women not so free to say what they're thinking and feeling.

Comment

I noticed that too Catlord17. I had evolve on and the woman I mentioned above came over and I was probably drinkin or smoking while talking to her and then she says, "You're taking too long." which I translate to her wanting to fuck, like you said.

Comment

Catlord17 Ragnar Lothbrook What doses are you using? Oil or spray?

Comment

Xcc and Catlord17 if we're talkin SOB the only thing I ever do is 1x under each pit and possibly a dab under my nose. Both for selfies. If it effects others, that's a bonus. Obviously if I were in a different situation(ie clubbing) I'd love to use SOB differently. When it comes to Evolve, and I got someone coming over it's going to be a spray on the base of my neck/chest, and the back of my neck, or top/back of my hair.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook How many sprays of Evolve do you use? 2?

Comment

yeah Xcc 2 total, I'm sure I've gone over a few times, but I was also dealing a for sure thing. One on the front of me, and one on the back. But, it's also dependent on how the spray comes out if it sprays off to one side and misses most of me then I'll have to spray again to hit the part I missed. I can never seem to shoot straight, and I try to cover a lot of surface area by holding the bottle a bit away from me. The first few times I sprayed SOB under my right pit with my left hand half of it hit me in the face. So, now on pit sprays I put it right up in there so I don't waste any.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                        yeah Xcc 2 total, I'm sure I've gone over a few times, but I was also dealing a for sure thing. One on the front of me, and one on the back. But, it's also dependent on how the spray comes out if it sprays off to one side and misses most of me then I'll have to spray again to hit the part I missed. I can never seem to shoot straight, and I try to cover a lot of surface area by holding the bottle a bit away from me. The first few times I sprayed SOB under my right pit with my left hand half of it hit me in the face. So, now on pit sprays I put it right up in there so I don't waste any.
                        Ragnar Lothbrook Yeh, shooting straight! Hahaha

That's a really good idea! Spraying it at a distance to cover more surface area.

Comment

Catlord17 Ragnar Lothbrook What doses are you using? Oil or spray?
                          1 spray to forearms.

Comment

Catlord17 and there is a reason why the recommendation is to start at 1 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                              hahah that it happens to me..pretty often I miss some spray in the air, I can even see the drops falling in the air. It happen to me, specially with Alpha Maschio spray. Then I have to spray a second time... Sometimes it hits my clothes..
                              Some how, I have been enjoying the spray of the sample bottles of 5mL, those spray perfect for me.. The bottles of 1 mL, I don't like it, or well, perhaps are a bit old and doesn't work properly.
                              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Catlord17 and there is a reason why the recommendation is to start at 1 spray.
                                Oh, but I don;t wear 1 spray because I am starting with it. I wear 1 spray because that's my sweet spot. That's all I need.

Comment

If you like and get-on with cops, and the women who do best with them, then stick with SOB and look for something to round it out a bit but overall, I'd say Evolve is the more easy to use around a wider range of women/situations, standalone or combined with a status product.

Comment

I have been wearing SOB a lot lately, and I would choose SOB over Evolve any day!

Evolve is also very good and it will work it's magic as intended. It evolves in to a sexual!

When I go out I want a product to be sexual right away! Evolve is kind of missing that, it's very social in the beginning. If you are going on a date it would be a good choice I think

Also, SOB is great for approach confidence! It just gives you balls and arrogance. It has incredible selfies! It attracts incredibly hot/sexy women!

Comment

Ixist

I appreciate your posts! You are quite the researcher. Now I know at least 1 person has worn SOB to work and I think it resulted in a lot of difficulties for him (I think people got hostile). Ragnar Lothbrook has worn it to work with other formulas and it seems to work well for him.

You said you've been wearing it a lot lately. Have you worn it to work?

Comment

That's right Xcc and Ixist every day under the pits and a dab under my nose. It gives me the nudge to rock this place. Before I was just a zombie putting in my time. Now everybody gets looked in the eye, and I'm the man. Not just a man.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X