yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

EVolve spray your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every week then i scrub . gonna push the evolve with AM new years, wanna see how it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
      every week then i scrub . gonna push the evolve with AM new years, wanna see how it gets.
      So you wear them once a week, or apply anew once per day for a week, and then scrub? I would imagine the leftover buildup would be unbelievable by even Day 2...

Comment

nope everyday i scrub dude those molecules cling to your skin like glue

Comment

well the young lady who i banged up says my "cologne" still on her clothes and ummmm she said she misses me.He he he he he..."evil grin". evolve i think u sneaked in some A1,hmmmmmmm, Sly devil you. The other female coworkers are also missin me as well. I'm on a mini vacation, Succccchhhhhhh domination now to amp up the level. you know what?Imma skip buying AM cause the formula is STILL messed up and imma buy the adrestenone single molecule and try evolve. Oooooooh the chaos!!!

Comment

Roberto Calone
            Hey Roberto!

Have you tried combining 4 x Evolve with Cohesion or Xist ?

Comment

• Roberto Calone
              Roberto Calone commented
              Editing a comment
              might temper the andrestenone with cohesion and then put on evolve

• Catlord17
              Catlord17 commented
              Editing a comment
              You'll probably get better results by adding Xist, although it may not be the direction of results you wanted....

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
            And i Know during work she masturbated, she went to the toilet too many times,lmao. And women kept glancing over their shoulder wondering if i'm nearby ,fixing their clothes,talking about booty( i dont even know where that sprouted). Think im gonna order more spray, then the oil. Too much fun with this
            Hahah... all that women were very wet.. and even the pervert went to masturbate during work

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I was wearing evolve both on the train, in a bar and later in a strip club. On all three occasions the women continued to chat with me. Having said that I have had experiences like this before without pheromones. So its hard to be absolutely sure it was the pheromone working its magic.

On the train 1 sprayed myself on each side of the neck. I began chatting to a girl sat next to me. She began flirting back when I bantered with her. Later at a bar two hours later I applied two sprays on each of the neck and one spray under my jaw. A hot ukranian girl was standing near the bar ordering a drink. I broke the ice with her and we began chatting to for nearly an hour.

Two hours later I headed with a friend to a strip club. I hit myself with another spray under the jaw. One stripper was sat with me for nearly 30 mins. What was unusual because if you dont buy a dance they will head of after 5 minutes and attempt to charm the next customer.

Comment

YourAGreatGuy

To clarify...

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
                On the train 1 sprayed myself on each side of the neck.
                You are at 2 sprays here?

Later at a bar two hours later I applied two sprays on each of the neck and one spray under my jaw.
                Now you are at 4 sprays?

Two hours later I headed with a friend to a strip club. I hit myself with another spray under the jaw.
                Now you are at 5 sprays?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  YourAGreatGuy

To clarify...

You are at 2 sprays here?

Now you are at 4 sprays?

Now you are at 5 sprays?
                  Elementary my dear XCC

Comment

YourAGreatGuy Alright so you are talking with a stripper and you have 5 sprays of Evolve.

Now I'm going to put you on the spot...

Obviously she didn't explode because you had so much Evolve on. Buffered, tempered, balanced, or not... you had on 100 mcg of Enone... which is REALLY a lot.

So...

Why isn't she rubbing up against you and whispering how much she wants you right now?

I've noticed that when I wear mega doses of highly sexual products, some women get very quiet and stare with a huge grin on their faces and want to keep hanging around. Others will disappear. Others will get very quiet and stare off into space and not want to talk, like some kind of lock down mode.

What was she doing? Was she able to carry on a conversation? Was there any depth to it? Did she touch you?

(And yes I understand that she's losing chances to earn money by sitting there and talking with you, so that in itself is an important result.)

Comment

Xcc The club has a strict no touching policy yet I had my hands on her thighs she didn't resist. Having said that strippers are players and know the game. It was hard to know whether she was allowing me to touch her. In order to "seduce" me into buying a dance which I refused. Or she was genuinely comfortable with me sexually.

She just sat there listening then every so often she would interrupt asking whether I was going to buy a dance I just kept saying who knows maybe later. She just went back to listening to me.

Whilst listening to me she placed her hands on my knee and thighs. Again this might have been one of her many tactics she uses to get men to buy a dance for her.

To be honest I was not interested in her I just wanted to see what the effect pheromones would be on a stripper.

As I said she spent alot more time with me which tells me that something was happening.

oh yes I think I over did with evolve in the name of science

Comment

YourAGreatGuy We both know that a stripper's main goal is to separate you from your money.

Here in the USA many such places supposedly have a strict "don't touch the strippers" policy. Ok that makes sense that you said so.

However if she wasn't interested, I'm sure she could have walked away because other customers there were probably more willing to give up their money.

Was something happening? I think so. Was it worth it? Nah!

I think the point was made and she was probably conflicted between her desires and doing her job. Thank you for your scientific contribution!

Comment

I'm going to start wearing the spray more often. I've worn the oil before but I will wear the spray on Saturday

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X