yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

EVolve spray your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add to this though,,,, i feel there is something else in this formula, it makes women chatty. Like tell their life story, if they have no panties i mean whoooaaaa,

Comment

Roberto Calone

Thanks for being such a pioneer and I think you are reaping the benefits of cutting edge research.

Alright so there is a definite difference among 1, 2, and 4 sprays.

And one of them had sex with you at work? Or did she have sex with you outside of work? (I can't help wondering how worked up and urgent she felt.)

As for the chattiness, I'm thinking that's the alpha androstenol. At 4 sprays I'd estimate there would be well over 100 mcg of it on you, but that's just my guess.

Do you think there is any benefit in going to 5, 6, or 7 sprays?

Do you notice any difference in how women of different ages or ethnicities responded to 4 sprays?
      Last edited by Xcc; 12-10-2016, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Roberto Calone
        Roberto Calone commented
        Editing a comment
        women around 18 to 24 range seem to have a stalkerish behaviour and dont realise they touching themselves, women 30 ish and up stare at you and willing to buy you stuff,

[QUOTE=Roberto Calone;n45010]DING DING DINGGGGG!!!!! We have a winnerrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I'm trying to contain myself...whoever don't believe in pheromones I feel so sorry for them. Evolve spray is GOLLLLLLLLLLD!!!!

I HIGHLY agree with you, I had the same reactions. Evolve is social to me in many ways But bad & naughty in many more ways. Evolve contains appeal, This blend contains PURE atrraction for wearer. It gets HOTTT ????. I don't know if this has happened to you but listen to this and pay close attention to signs on your next hot SPRAY. So I'm walking in the front door of the office when I come across Jane. I really wanted to give a good test. So I spray 1.5 Sprays of this beast. I walked passed her and she got the smell of Dior "Fahrenheit" its already A heated smell, so it pairs perfect with that "Evolve". Anyways I walked passed her and she froze...yup Froze. People say it however they see it and I see that way. She doesn't move as if somebody taken over her. Its about 2 secs but a Verrry long 2 secs gaze. I also noticed slight dilated pupils with a deep smile. It got really hot in there(her) she now started getting this energy as if she drank 10 cups of coffee and I called her out on it cause she was tired 5 mins before I sprayed this stuff. Xist taboo and cohesion made deep conversation for me and her and I knew this so, I decided to up the game and bring in the BADBOY "Evolve". Back to the story. She started talking fast like she just had a rush. This is 5 mins in being exposed. Within a few more mins she coming down off her rush and her voice is morphing. It gets lower each min that passes by. She's now down to this "SLOW" tone
      you know after sex or her "O". Mixed with cuddly cuddle tone.so thats HoT and SeXy. Within twenty mins she literally ran out the office into the bathroom. That super charged "E" was making her EXTREMELY EXCITED. Sob and evolve +love boat...............????

Comment

Right as I was saying you can drive this to have convos or women are willing to do things for you. The 30 ish or so crowd tend to do the buying ,the younger ones not so much but they are willing to do things like make you lunch, bring you breakfast, The younger want to try to copy your ass,lol. try to match your speech,your clothes(and they bold faced enough to say they wanted to match the color and even your favrite basketball team) Sex was at work and home.Next up the beach. And the molecules do stick to their clothes and skin if in close proximity,

Comment

With ethnicity does not matter at alll,lol. Hits like a speeding train.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
            Just to add to this though,,,, i feel there is something else in this formula, it makes women chatty. Like tell their life story, if they have no panties i mean whoooaaaa,
            In the forums, I think I read description of Evolve as a social sexual.. I got Evolve and I have been using only in bars, and usually I apply around 1:30-2:00 (carrying a 1 mL bottle).. by far, only on few occasions I got great hits.

When you are using Evolve, do you use with combos or just Evolve alone?
            Last edited by Loquisimo; 12-12-2016, 05:03 AM.
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Roberto Calone
              Roberto Calone commented
              Editing a comment
              Evolve alone remember i wanted the creed scent so it can be dispersed.

Roberto Calone

I think this thread about you and Evolve is very educational and I'm wanting to analyze this further.

One of the main factors I think made this work was you ... it was you who took an educated "risk". You seem to be very smart and leaderly. I would imagine your friends would describe you as alpha. You calculated, assessed, and made adjustments. I think also there was a sustained effort on your part as in you kept persisting to a goal you had in mind.

1) Do you think there was anything about the woman you had sex with (regarding her personality) that was different from the other women effected? Or perhaps she was the one you had in mind and you made sure it happened?

2) A famous smart man once said to me that pheromones tend to work better in groups because of social proof. People see how well others are treating you and follow suit. You mentioned jealousy and competition I think. How much do you think that came into play here?

3) I do believe that 4 sprays of Evolve was a tipping point. She just couldn't hold back any more. I'm also wondering if over this week you gradually over came any hesitations on her part. How many days was this woman exposed prior? I'm guessing she was around when you had 1, 2, and 4 sprays on. And perhaps another day you had 4 sprays on. So was it 4 days of being around your Evolve?

4) I'm guessing these people have known you for at least a few months, so there was comfort. What do you think about someone putting on 4 sprays and walking out to the grocery store where they know no one?

Comment

Xcc Excellent analysis. Yes I am a leader, she was very bubbly, the others were a bit reserved or very bold. I prefer to go to them than them cum to me at times, The other thing, I really did not need the pheromone but I wanted to see the range of the effects. It packs a punch. Now alot of women want to be on my roster. The sex part yup 4 had her head spinning. And she did say she came soo many times her legs shook violently. The competitive part was the attention and the fact they want to be seen around me. This has fallout written all over it too, I was not there a few days and my phone rang the whole day.

Comment

Roberto Calone I'm going to have a think about this some more in a number of ways.

First things first, you have just confirmed that Evolve has a definite clingy component, and possibly leading to fallout! I knew there was a clingy part to Evolve and I think you just solidified my guess about this.

Who would have thought a sexual blend would cause fallout?

It's the "initimate" (xist) or alpha (good versions of a314) that get talked about regarding fallout. But here is a very sexual product doing it!

Again, you have pioneered!

While I'm thinking, were women being impacted at more than 10 feet?

What about men? How were they responding?

What are your thoughts about going up to 5, 6, and 7 sprays?

Comment

Xcc the men were super respectful, more than 10 feet i would say yes, i think when you work a little sweat lets say if u running up stairs, the heat generated would disperse the molecules further,especially when you wear cologne. When i buy the 30 ml i'll try the 6 sprays it means though i'll put some in my hair and probably under my armpits.

Comment

Roberto Calone

Good ideas.

I too have noticed men being respectful when I wear Evolve. Good to know it's still in effect at 4 sprays.

A few things...

First, I'm going to read back over this thread and think about it more because people can learn a lot from this. I know there is more golden knowledge in here. But new thoughts for now...

Evolve is supposed to be for "sexually charged" environments... BUT when you wore 4 sprays YOU became the sexually charged environment. You created that environment!

To me, that's profound. Now I realize part of it is about your people skills, which I bet are quite good. But I know that even with great people skills, some times life feels like a struggle. Your situation is another example of the power of pheromones combined with good social skills and clear goals because I'm guessing some where in your mind you had a plan.

Next, I'm going to encourage you at least look at some formulas and consider getting them. They are more experimental but I think you will know what to do. I think they will match well with your skills and style...

xs152 (see below)
                    Glow (I wear it whenever I want, where-ever I want. Very flexible.)
                    xs145 (Hint: at 1 spray, I think it's similar to Vibe with a bit of sexual... at 3 sprays the sexual becomes more apparent.)
                    Naked Gun (You'll know what to do.)

GHOST and I have been testing xs152 and we've arrived at about the same conclusions.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ta-series-test

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...247-xs152-test

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook You might want to read this thread. If you want a sexual pheromone that doesn't have a potential for clinginess, you might want to look at other sexual pheromones. Possibly Impaxs. You may also consider SOB. If you just want casual sex, Evolve might not be the best option considering Roberto Calone may have just indicated fallout potential with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                        The competitive part was the attention and the fact they want to be seen around me. This has fallout written all over it too, I was not there a few days and my phone rang the whole day.
                        Achievement Unlocked: Fallout from Evolve XS (4 sprays)

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post

Absolutely.

I've noticed that the few times I've forgotten to scrub off cops I get some really messed up dreams when I sleep.
                          OK..... so I'm NOT the only one! I also get REALLY WEIRD and INTENSE dreams when wearing Evolve. You are not alone!

Comment

I am gonna try with these 4 x Evolve, 2 x Cohesion on my arms and neck and 2 x Alfa Maschio on the back of my neck. Just to see what happens when you go overcharging on Evolve (and all the others ) )

Comment

I have found, personally, that 1 spray of Evolve is almost always my sweet spot. Second place - and it is usually a distant second - is three sprays. I wonder why you get different results.

Comment

I was wondering if evolve spray can be used as an amplifier to another enone product. I used the oil with AM with devastating effect , up to twenty or more feet,, in a very air conditioned environment. Women who were complete strangers told their boyfriends and husbands go and get something, while they boobed me and grabbed my crotch,...good times good times.

Comment

• brac3r
                                  brac3r commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I don't have any AM, what would be the PXS or LAL alternative? I'm keen to test this for science

• Roberto Calone
                                  Roberto Calone commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The PXS version of AM maybe the stand alone e-none, wish it had leather and steel scent.

• Roberto Calone
                                  Roberto Calone commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  And LAL nude alpha mooooost definitly or BAD wolf.

Roberto Calone You may be pioneering a new area.

I'm going to explain why I think Evolve can be an amplifier.

1) You have alpha androstenol for that short term clinginess, as well as comfort and the desire to approach you.

2) You have androstanone. At higher doses (30 + mcg and that is probably possible to have on you if you are using 4+ sprays of Evolve), androstanone is supposedly producing an oxytocin bonding effect which could lead to longer term clinginess.

3) Then you have androstenone. I imagine androstenone acts as an amplifier for the above effects because androstenone is arousing and energizing. She feels energized to approach you from the alpha androstenol for example. Plus it causes sexual arousal. But with the alpha androstenol causing comfort and the potential of androstanone to cause more comfort, she is now comfortable with her arousal... with the arousal amplifying the above effects. Kind of like a feed back loop that keeps feeding on itself.

So I would guess that what you are seeing are the effects from Evolve are simply being amplified because of the added androstenone from other products is producing arousal that amplifies the other effects and since she feels comfortable with her arousal (which is now higher from the added enone), she acts on it.

What environment were you in? Did it lead to anything like number exchange or future meet up?

And what are you doing to encourage this? I mean they seem unafraid that you are going to reject them or call the police. Do you give them a "come hither" wiggle of your finger?

Comment

• Roberto Calone
                                  Roberto Calone commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Nahhh,they love the fact i ask their name and then ignore them at times. And yes i do the cum hither.lol.

Roberto Calone One more thing, that potential fallout effect from Evolve at 4 sprays you mentioned. What all is happening with that? Is it just that one women from work or are there others?

Comment

• Roberto Calone
                                  Roberto Calone commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  others,.....as well. The fallout reach the point women giving me their numbers just like that, stating do not leave without telling them,eeeeekkk,lol

How frequently are you wearing 4x evolve by itself?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X