yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Trying to figure out XS141 - Limitless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to figure out XS141 - Limitless

Leslie graciously gave me a bottle of XS141 (Limitless) to test out and report on. I read very little on this product but read it has lead to a lot of focus/motivation self-effects (kind of like Thinker but a bit different).

I've been testing it a bit lately and will report more as I test it out further.

I've tested it several times now in 2-3 sprays. What I've found is that it seems to give me some motivation effects similar to cops (but not as strongly) to the point where I want to accomplish things and also challenge anyone who stands in my path. With Thinker I get a deep focus and with cops I get a Hulk beast mode type of arrogance, but with Limitless I feel in between. It is not as strong as Cops in terms of arrogance/motivation and it is not as strong as Thinker in terms of motivation. I'll have to see some more testing to describe it a bit more. These are mostly self-effects, I've seen very little effects on others.

I'm going to test it out paired with Thinker soon; I think this may be a good work combo to get things done.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Thanks for sharing - I'd love to know how it works if you end up figuring it out. The description indicates it's intended for self-effects. So far, I have not felt any, between 1 to 4 sprays. Have not worn it around others much, except in a training session, but didn't notice any effect on others either.

This is one I really wanted to work, but have just about burned through 3/4 of the bottle without anything, not even placebo effect. SportXS, on the other hand, gives me exactly what Limitless describes with the bonus of extra motivation and mental endurance while at it. Maybe it's me (40yo, asian) that makes one work so much better than the other.

Comment

So far I've found the minimum effective dose for me to be 2 sprays. Today after 2 hours I decided to spray on 2 sprays of Thinker. With the addition of Thinker, my motivation became a lot more focused. I would have to say that preliminarily it seems Limitless gives you the drive to get things done and Thinker helps you hunker down and do them. As a standalone I feel like I like Limitless more than Thinker but I think they are well combined. I will keep trying it standalone and try to combine with Thinker and let you know how I feel.

I think the environment you use it in really matters. Right now I'm hunkered down writing in front of a computer 8+ hours a day, so this seems like the perfect mix for self-effects. But if you're doing something else all day at work, it may be a lot harder to see an effect.
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

So my wife was feeling a bit unmotivated today and I decided to try out Limitless on her. I sprayed about 3 sprays of Limitless to try and help her become more motivated. When I wear Limitless I generally become a perfectionist, and this drive for perfection drives my motivation.

Keep in mind my wife right now is on her period. So her hormonal cycle will definitely have a large role in this reaction. Within 30 minutes my wife became super agitated and upset; she was frustrated that nothing was perfect and how everything was upside down and became extremely emotional and upset. I realized that the Limitless may have given her a perfectionist tendency at the worst possible time in her cycle and with no way to resolve her situations it was turning into anger and frustration. I decided to try and diffuse the situation with A1...so I sprayed 2 sprays Crush, 1 spray Cohesion, and 3 drops Cohesion oil for safe measure. Within 30 minutes she began crying and finally was able to feel better and the situation blew over.

So word of advice: avoid Limitless if you are a woman and are on your period or if you generally don't like being a perfectionist. Some people by nature are perfectionists and this may help them have a better drive. Some by nature are not perfectionists and this may also help them. But somewhere in between there will be people who get frustrated by this drive for perfection. At least that's how I interpreted the situation. Note, I have never seen my wife react this way. This was definitely a pheromone response.
        PXS
        AD

Comment

Hard to find reports of this one, have you had any more experiences?
          Teacher, about to be married.
          Arsenal:
          Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
          Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
          To be expanded...

Comment

To be honest I haven't had a chance to try it much since. It didn't give me too many noticeable effects to make it something I tested further. It probably does something on a very subconscious level but I couldn't really get a grasp on it. I THINK it makes you more motivated/perfectionist but my evidence is only anecdotal at the time.
            PXS
            AD

Comment

60 ug pregnenolone
              2 sprays limitless
              1 drop xist oil

I'm experimenting on manipulating the Salience network and I picked these three. My goal it just to make the Salience network more malleable at this point. It iis said to respond to DHEA, pregnenolone and epi-allopregnenolone. I used limitless for DHEA Xist for a little bit of epi and the 83 in limitless for malleability. I wanted to throw on some Taboo to get some 32 in the mix so I could notice effects on others.

At first I had some anxiety and felt like I didn't fit in. Social anxiety I guess. I was having a bit of trouble reading people and felt the social disconnect. This passed after a bit. After about an hour I brought up the topic of subtle ways we can be dishonest with ourselves. I talked about slandering other people with exaggeration and minimalization, exaggeration of bad points while minimalizing the good. Somehow I got into the motives behind deceptive manipulations.

A bit of reset started and the connected focus mentioned in other posts above this became apparent. It was not a gabby honesty but an "in-depth" honesty about honesty.. I also notice several women looked at me as if attracted. One mean woman dissed me but later talked about how she wanted to rip someone else's face off. How she dates an ex-monk I'll never understand. He's so nice and after decades of celibacy and a fallout with the church he ends up with her.

It was warm tonight, I got some good dispersion. Its effects on others seemed stronger than self effects. This wasn't just about malleability tonight, it steered towards social. The other end of the salience network will be towards executive function instead of social. My first thought is Ascend but I need something less complex. Still, it might just be that simple. I will have to see how neno alone goes with Ascend first before I add in limitless.

People deferred respectfully to me for leadership, approval, permission and advice despite very little alphas in that amount of XIST. I could try substituting thinker for a bigger jolt of epi but that will add some gabby anol that I will have to take into consideration.

I need some singles.

Comment

Limitless is turning out to be favored by me.
                I've worn it for several weeks, average dose is x2 sprays.

Self effects have been slight mood elevation, attention to detail, helps me to be more articulate, motivation, was more inclined to think "deep thoughts", lol. Caused difficulty sleeping.
                mood elevation is content/happy but not boisterous.
                Attention to detail in multi tasking more effortlessly.
                Improves my ability to find vocabulary words to best describe my thoughts and ideas.
                Motivation, not as in wanting to do things so much as just doing what needs to be done and getting it finished.
                Deep thoughts - found myself in my own head with philosophical ponderisms...
                The days I wore this, I found myself having a difficult time going to sleep at night. There seems to be, for me, both a physical and mental stimulation that lingers long after application - we're talking 10+ hours later...not pleasant when you need go to bed and be up early the next day, but handy as hell applied earlier in the day to keep me going! I found my vitamin supplements could not be foregone on those days to help support energy output, my extra vitamin D and Bs seemed vital..

Others.
                Plays surprisingly social with some.
                Have had people who are normally more quiet sharing their thoughts and expounding on them more than normal.
                Comfortable silences while being task focused to accomplish work projects, less idle chit chat that interfered with completing things
                Opened people to interpersonal conversations rather than being entrenched in their phones on break

Overall, while I noticed in other some of the selfies I had for myself, it was really for they selfies that I fell in love with this blend. Still unlocking the potential, but REALLY liking it so far!
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Dancing Joker
                  Dancing Joker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for testing Limitless in such detail, NuTrix! I"m glad you're enjoying the mix. It's good to see the same unlocking effects with other people besides myself. Keep testing and enjoy!

How does limitless compare to thinker in regards to self effects?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                  How does limitless compare to thinker in regards to self effects?
                  Mainly? Thinker makes me very goal oriented, lol, to the point of exclusion of others. I can get annoyed if I'm trying to get something done and am interrupted. I get in my own head and stay there. I never wear Thinker solo, unless I'm going to be solo too
                  Limitless isn't as intense as that for me. With Thinker I want and look for things to get done. With Limitless, it's more laid back - "You say this needs done? Ok, let's get it done..." I could be just as happy chilling with Limitless where with Thinker I'm looking for things to do, and then don't want interrupted until it's finished.
                  Both are good for focus and motivation, just in different ways. I prefer Limitless, though I am curious how they would go together. Would Limitless tame the rigidity of Thinker for me? Would they be complimentary? I almost never wear Thinker solo because it's so intense for me. Limitless I can totally wear on its own, no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Limitless is turning out to be favored by me.
                    I've worn it for several weeks, average dose is x2 sprays.

Self effects have been slight mood elevation, attention to detail, helps me to be more articulate, motivation, was more inclined to think "deep thoughts", lol. Caused difficulty sleeping.
                    mood elevation is content/happy but not boisterous.
                    Attention to detail in multi tasking more effortlessly.
                    Improves my ability to find vocabulary words to best describe my thoughts and ideas.
                    Motivation, not as in wanting to do things so much as just doing what needs to be done and getting it finished.
                    Deep thoughts - found myself in my own head with philosophical ponderisms...
                    The days I wore this, I found myself having a difficult time going to sleep at night. There seems to be, for me, both a physical and mental stimulation that lingers long after application - we're talking 10+ hours later...not pleasant when you need go to bed and be up early the next day, but handy as hell applied earlier in the day to keep me going! I found my vitamin supplements could not be foregone on those days to help support energy output, my extra vitamin D and Bs seemed vital..

Others.
                    Plays surprisingly social with some.
                    Have had people who are normally more quiet sharing their thoughts and expounding on them more than normal.
                    Comfortable silences while being task focused to accomplish work projects, less idle chit chat that interfered with completing things
                    Opened people to interpersonal conversations rather than being entrenched in their phones on break

Overall, while I noticed in other some of the selfies I had for myself, it was really for they selfies that I fell in love with this blend. Still unlocking the potential, but REALLY liking it so far!
                    Limitless sounds great for the workplace.
                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Inspiring thread! I have a bottle of Limitless and Thinker coming with my current order; will try them out together for some writing and other things I need to get done. Has anyone tried combining them with xsr32 or molecule F?
                      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                        Inspiring thread! I have a bottle of Limitless and Thinker coming with my current order; will try them out together for some writing and other things I need to get done. Has anyone tried combining them with xsr32 or molecule F?
                        What do you think? Did you get it? Have you have the chance to take this one for a test run yet?

Comment

No NuTrix not yet! I will probably get them within a couple of days and then I will try them and report. Already eager to place another order with xsr32, Mascot and some other products but I will wait and try this combo and xs194 first(not together though). I guess you have tried Sport for getting things done? Could you tell me a bit about the self effects for you?
                          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Check out post #10 If I don't cover it there let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know

Originally posted by Dancing Joker View Post
                          Thanks for testing Limitless in such detail, NuTrix! I"m glad you're enjoying the mix. It's good to see the same unlocking effects with other people besides myself. Keep testing and enjoy!
                          I think Limitless has a lot of potential and application for many areas.
                          I'm currently testing on ltr partner. I have a hunch about how this could work in a close relationships.
                          Will report more when I'm satisfied with my findings

Comment

Thanks NuTrix, looking forward to that I will be testing it for the first time tomorrow, posting my impressions in my journal.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X