yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I have returned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned!

Greetings all,

It's a pleasure to join and be a part of the DXS community! I am the Dancing Joker who began with humble beginnings in the PheroTalk forum and graduated as a potions professor after many years of experience with mixing and testing dozens of different pheromones and products. SteveO has been my colleague and friend for much of that time, and I'm glad to see that his dream of a better world through pheromones is finally taking shape with the creation of this open community and forum to share and discuss ideas and results. His PheromoneXS products and ongoing research to develop and test new, promising mixes have really advanced the cause of pheromone research, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where this next level of research and development by this community will lead. Great minds working together will lead to truly great things!

Well if I learned anything about pheromones, more than likely in the beginning I learned it from Dancing Joker. Which is why you are one of the first people I spoke to about the community we started here. I knew your reservations about releasing molecule research, but I'm pretty sure we got that covered very well. I'm so happy you believe in my vision enough to join and contribute to the community. Even if its only a few lines a week or month, I'm grateful you are here. We are starting to get a very nice cadre of classic researchers looking to push this forward.

After today the research area will only be visible to named researchers so there will be a vale of secrecy, but at the same time, when enough information is gathered, releasing the name of the molecule. I have a couple ideas on how to do this. The first being just release the name and molecule to actual testers and see what happens. The second is more of a blind test for a few months, then combine those reports, then release the molecule name and again go from there. I think the second one makes most sense, but not sure if its possible.

I'm excited to have you on board sir.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Big WELCOME to our Potions Professor !!

Glad to have you on board !

I cant wait to start experimenting will all the new stuff Steve prepared for testing.

We are already quite the group of people here.
      The league of extraordinary mad scientists

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X