yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity, Crush, Barely Legal, Thinker and SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
    Wore two sample sprays of celebrity today whem I went shopping
    What I saw was quite impressive.

Girls would do the head snap and hairplay etc.

What I noticed most was that when I was at the coffee shop drinking coffee two girls one after the other
    who were with there boy friends came and sat very near me and would do hairplay feet pointing
    etc as if they wanted my attention. The guys seem cool with it.
    I could see that even the staff noticed this.

It seems that this is what is celebrity is trying to achieve the female admirers.

It seem to affect the asian girls more, though I could see it affect a lebanese girl
    as well but I think the open admiration of a celebrity would differe from culture to culture
    and asian girls and guys seem more open to it.

I wonder the asian girls were Korean.
    Interesting info, I'm very interested in trying the celebrity now!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      Tobias What kinds of combos would you use with the barely legal?
      I read in a old thread that Barely Legal worked well with Xist. It was originally called XS106b. Do a Google search, you'll find some interesting stuff.
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I read in a old thread that Barely Legal worked well with Xist. It was originally called XS106b. Do a Google search, you'll find some interesting stuff.
        I don't know. I think Xist always work well with many mixes or maybe almost all of them if we do the searches.

Comment

Bliss is good for the bar?
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X