yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity, Crush, Barely Legal, Thinker and SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity, Crush, Barely Legal, Thinker and SOB

As stated in the topic. Anyone here have any experiences in using either one of the above?
    Kindly explain what effects it produce base on your own experiences and what kind of self effects you all got.
    Also let me know what kind of situation or scenario will be best used in and what is the best combinations y'all have tried!

Would like to know more about it before using it as I'm testing other solo/combinations now.

Your experiences/reviews will be much appreciated!
    Patience is the key to success.

PheromoneXS
    Sprays: Ascend w/o Cops, Cohesion, Evolved, Flirt, Taboo.
    Oils: Evolved
    Samples: Barely Legal, Celebrity, Thinker, Crush, Exotica, SOB.

Pheromone Treasures
    The Hookup, Auraental, Grail of Affection

Thinker allows for unbridled focus. I used it to write two essays which helped me to get a job. Well worth the investment. It would be great if it came in an oil too! At any rate, one spray on either side of the neck worked for me and 10 min later ideas started appearing on paper!

Comment

Originally posted by iamestix View Post
      As stated in the topic. Anyone here have any experiences in using either one of the above?
      Kindly explain what effects it produce base on your own experiences and what kind of self effects you all got.
      Also let me know what kind of situation or scenario will be best used in and what is the best combinations y'all have tried!

Would like to know more about it before using it as I'm testing other solo/combinations now.

I've been using Thinker lately when I do desk work. I wouldn't use it outside of work though, not really great for other effects (its high in B-nol so it "could" be used for intimate/personal conversations with women if you really wanted to).

SOB I've been testing more lately. I like it, but it is not an everyday wear. It is high in copulins and eNONE and is sometimes way too aggressive, but some women (especially the hot-types) are super attracted to it. But again, be careful using it around culturally reserved or sensitive women.

Celebrity I've heard great things about and only got to test once. I will be testing this more, but I've heard it really gives you a VIP status like and more importantly you are very approachable, like you are the star of the party everyone wants to talk to. I would say it is a very social status product that is more approachable than Ascend.

Crush is good. It is primarily A1/dienone. It is essentially the same as Cohesion but doesn't have DHEA (instead has social mones like a-nol/b-nol). A1/dienone is known as an attractive molecule and many studies have been published on it showing women are attracted to A1. It also can cause clinginess and a bit of disinhibition in my experiences. It is a good and safe mone to add to any blend so I always use either Cohesion or Crush. Keep in mind that A1 is AMAZING around women who are menstruating, so it is always good to have on you! That being said, the biggest difference is Cohesion has DHEA and Crush does not. DHEA is a feel-good molecule that makes you happy/cheery and has good self-effects. SteveO added this to Cohesion because A1 tends to cause depression and lethargy around men, so the DHEA is supposed to buffer that. This has actually been proven in scientific studies and most men have this effect, so SteveO came up with Cohesion to help buffer that effect. Crush does not have DHEA, because a former member on PheroTruth felt the DHEA changes the effects of A1 for him, so SteveO made him a blend without DHEA. But essentially they are the same (some argue Crush is more potent, but really they work just about the same as you can't really OD on A1). Hope this helps!
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• mocha
        mocha commented
        Editing a comment
        I just bought another bottle of Thinker to assist me with writing a management book. The stories just keep coming to me and the three hours I have for a study room in the library go by really fast!

The great thing about our forum is that our members love to share their experiences especially when asked. I am sure many will be around soon to tell you of their experiences.

In the meantime though, you can use the search button to read up on threads and posts that are there on these products

Comment

mocha Hi bro. Thanks a lot for your experience on thinker! Much appreciated. So I believe that it really reflect on self effect more in a rather good way It's good for focusing things you like to do and tends to let you gets more idea.

knowledgeispower Once again bro! Thank you for your own experiences and reviews of the products. I've really took some time to read through and take down the notes of all your

KateD Defintely! I love to read people experiences and reviews too so I would know what's coming and what I should expect. Hahaha but of course I'll also do a search to study/know more about some products! Thanks for the advise!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Knowledgeispower posted
          Crush is good. It is primarily A1/dienone. It is essentially the same as Cohesion but doesn't have DHEA (instead has social mones like a-nol/b-nol). A1/dienone is known as an attractive molecule and many studies have been published on it showing women are attracted to A1. It also can cause !!Clinginess!!(Yes alot) and a bit of disinhibition in my experiences. It is a good and safe mone to add to any blend(Taboo) so I always use either Cohesion or Crush/ Very good point from knowledgeispower. If you use that with Taboo at the right amount, you will enjoy that combo. TRUST ME

Comment

Celebrity is very social, it provides you with a mild increase in attention. Similiar to Connection (but weaker, and more immediate) and opposite to Mascot (they will be laughing with you not at you). Thinker shuts your brain off, as it you find things less exciting or distracting. Makes it easier to focus. Its an extremely weak high. I dont feel it will get you laid unless you usually have ADHD.

I did not jive with SOB but it smells atrocious, and drives womens minds to sex. Imagine if you worked out at the gym every day for a year building muscle then had sex after about half the time. Thats what it smells like. You smell like toilet sex.

Comment

I've tried two sprays of Celebrity from the sample bottle (Which means 1 spray from 10ml / 30ml bottle) this morning before I head out because I am heading over to a Hotel where my friend is gonna celebrate his birthday with loads of ladies whom I do not know. I bought the sample bottle with me and put it in my bag in case I feel that the effect isn't enough. At the same time I used a cover scent by Hugo Boss No.6.

Celebrity 2 spray.
              1 spray at my adams apple and 1 more spray behind my back.

Reached the hotel area and I parked my car. Went up to the lobby outside and have a smoke while waiting for my friend. 5 minutes later, he reached. Surprisingly he is with 2 girls. Both of them are 23 years old. Looks pretty to my standard and seems decent. My friend is 28 years old but is a party animal who always goes to clubbing scene.

Introduced the 2 girls to me and we started talking while checking in the hotel. This moment, 1 of the girl suddenly stood quite close to me beside me and asked me what perfume am I using. I told her I am using Boss No 6 and she said that I smell good. Kind of happy though but do not know if it is the celebrity effects, maybe cause the perfume really smells good. After checking in, we went up to the hotel and started decorating the room for my friend's birthday before the rest of his guests come. The girl who said I smells good is literally sticking on to me with whatever I am doing, when I am pumping the balloons, she will just stick beside me and help me. Then my friend told me that he is heading down with another girl to get some food and ask if I wanna eat any thing. I told him anything will do, when he ask the girl who is beside me, she also replied anything will do then she turn and smile at me. There goes my friend and another girl.

Me and this girl, I shall name her Kelly, were left both in the room. Both of us are just pumping up the balloons and she is very quiet all of a sudden. Maybe due to shyness as only both of us are in the room. Around 2 minutes later, she suddenly pop the first topic and ask what job am I working as. I told her that I am in the construction industry and she gives me a surprising look, she said that I don't look like I am working under construction industry because my skin are not that tanned and all. I laughed and told her that I did wear those long sleeve clothings and mask to cover up my skin and protect it from all the strong UVs that would harm or hurt our skins. Then told her that I've did research regarding about all these and it might lead to skin cancer if I didn't protect myself. She gave me the look like she respect me so much and said that not many people will really go research about all these things. I told her that I am the kind who like to do research and studies so that everything can go smoothly, then I suddenly pop back a question at her and ask if I didn't tell her what am I working as, what will she think.

She replied and said she all along thought I am working like my friend, a party animal who is taking girls in for guestlists inside clubs. I told her that I seldom club cause I don't really like the atmosphere and also seldom drink. This makes her even more shock because she said I've the look of a party animal and I look and dress like koreans. (Wondering if the Celebrity effect is coming out already) I jokingly said "Annyeong" which means Hello in korean and she laughed out loud and hit my arms saying that if I speak korean infront of her when she don't know me, she might really think I am a korean. Then we continue talking and about her job and stuffs, she said she also don't really like partying but just working under my friend to help bringing ladies to the guestlist.

After awhile, my friend bought food back and here comes his guests, out of the 4 of us. There comes another 8 girls and 3 guys. This moment I was thinking to myself, will there be a ORGY happening soon. HAHAHA! Total only 5 guys with 10 girls. I didn't really eye on any of the girls because it is my friend's guest after all but surprisingly there is a few girls whom are friends with each other coming up to me and asked if they had seen me somewhere before but I do not remember I seen them anywhere before. We are all talking in groups and this Kelly is sticking to me whereever I go which kinds of like irritates me a little because even when I am heading to the bathroom, she will just stop me and ask where am I going but maybe it is because she is really shy and I am the first guy that keep talking to her during the start of the day and she did told me that she do not know the rest of the girls and she feels more close with me.

I told my friend that I am going off for a meeting and he said asked me to come back at night later and I can't confirm it with him because I might have something to do at night, he said he hope to see me and I said okay. Kelly also said she wants to go off because she feels uncomfortable being in the hotel with the rest of them, I asked where she is heading to and she said home, asked where she stayed and realise that the place she stay is near to my meeting place so I told her I could give her a lift. She told me is okay but I insisted it and she have to accept it. Before leaving I took my bag and went into the bathroom, spray two more spray of Celebrity but this time on the left and right of my neck because I know that she will be sitting at the left of me when I am driving. Wait alittle while for it to dry off and proceed out of the bathroom. Walked out of the room with Kelly and I turned and said bye to my friend and the rest, as I walked out of the room, I can sense that some of the girls are looking at me leaving.

In the lift, I asked her the actual reason why she do not want to continue staying as it's my friend birthday. She told me that because there are too many girls and she felt very left out by my friend and moreover she do not know the rest of the girls there. She even told me that when a few girls went to come asked if they seen me anywhere before, she felt left out as well. I told her that I don't even know the girls and said just entertaining purposes. She smiled back and said it is okay and didn't mean to say that because she is not anyone important to me and after all it's her first day knowing me.

Went into the car and started driving off, in the car, we talked about a lot of things and even her family background. Advise her somethings she can do about her life and the job she is doing now and she said will heed in my advices and I patted her head and smile to her and said hope she will do well. When reached below her house area, before dropping her off, she asked if she could add me up in my facebook and we could contact from there. She passed me her phone and I type my name in the "search" function in her facebook and added myself. Told her I will accept her later after my meeting and she said okay. The most surprising thing is that before she gets down the car she asked if she could smell me again, I felt shy at the moment and I asked if will be too weird, she told me won't and she suddenly lean over to my and place her face at my shoulders area and give a deep smell, just than I felt that she moving up to my neck and suddenly she gave me a peck on my neck and whisper in my ears "Thank you for sending me back Mr. Korean"

I laughed out loud and told her I will be late for meeting already, she smile and remind me not to forget accepting her request and left.

I can say that Celebrity is some good stuffs man, It's the first time I see a girl who know me for the first day and just sniff me and peck me on my neck.
              Up till now I've yet to accept her in my facebook because I am thinking what if she wants to ask me out at night and what kind of combination I should use for tonight. Any idea guys?

I don't feel much confidence using celebrity but I feel that I really standout in the group when inside the hotel when girls just asked me questions and sadly I can't be more automatic like how I used Taboo + Cohesion and Flirt but I am happy that Celebrity kinds of open up girls to come and talk to me so it makes things easier to work out too and also I found out that the longer Celebrity effects is around, the harder it hits thats why it could explain that Kelly just gave me a peck on my neck before she drop off my car. Starting feels shy, and when the longer she be beside me, the harder it hits and somehow I could feel jealousy in her eyes when she told me that the group of girls came to me and ask if seen me somewhere before.

Anyone have this kind of experience using Celebrity? Let me know but after all, it is counted a good experience!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

• mocha
                mocha commented
                Editing a comment
                Three, I got the DIHL look from a male cop who pulled me over. It was a surreal experience and it got me out of a ticket.

• mocha
                mocha commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't touch the stuff anymore. If MX297 is half as good as Celebrity, that would be very dangerous. I am married to a different woman now!

• MRSNAKE
                MRSNAKE commented
                Editing a comment
                Use the Celebrity, duh!

Wow nice hit! Thank you for reporting.

there is a few girls whom are friends with each other coming up to me and asked if they had seen me somewhere before but I do not remember I seen them anywhere before. We are all talking in groups and this Kelly is sticking to me whereever I go which kinds of like irritates me a little because even when I am heading to the bathroom, she will just stop me and ask where am I going but maybe it is because she is really shy and I am the first guy that keep talking to her during the start of the day and she did told me that she do not know the rest of the girls and she feels more close with me.
              This is a classic Celebrity effect people have reported. People will feel like they know you from before and will want to follow you around!

The most surprising thing is that before she gets down the car she asked if she could smell me again, I felt shy at the moment and I asked if will be too weird, she told me won't and she suddenly lean over to my and place her face at my shoulders area and give a deep smell, just than I felt that she moving up to my neck and suddenly she gave me a peck on my neck and whisper in my ears "Thank you for sending me back Mr. Korean"
              This is why sometimes wearing a cover scent is helpful. She probably liked the cover scent (but really her brain liked the mones) and so she wanted to "sniff more". That close-range sniffing really makes sure she gets a whiff of the mones, which is why wearing a good cover is always helpful!

Up till now I've yet to accept her in my facebook because I am thinking what if she wants to ask me out at night and what kind of combination I should use for tonight. Any idea guys?

I don't feel much confidence using celebrity but I feel that I really standout in the group when inside the hotel when girls just asked me questions and sadly I can't be more automatic like how I used Taboo + Cohesion and Flirt but I am happy that Celebrity kinds of open up girls to come and talk to me so it makes things easier to work out too and also I found out that the longer Celebrity effects is around, the harder it hits thats why it could explain that Kelly just gave me a peck on my neck before she drop off my car. Starting feels shy, and when the longer she be beside me, the harder it hits and somehow I could feel jealousy in her eyes when she told me that the group of girls came to me and ask if seen me somewhere before.
              Definitely accept her facebook you've kept her waiting long enough in my book haha. From here you have to be careful. Celebrity worked with her. You don't want to change the mone signature too much, but at the same time Celebrity is a "safe" mix because it has no eNONE. Is this girl sexually reserved? Is she cultural or is she more open/promiscuous? You can definitely add 1 spray of Cohesion to your mix without a problem, so maybe 1 Celebrity + 1 Cohesion. The taboo depends on whether she is reserved or not. Taboo isn't strong, it is only 5 mcg of eNONE, but I would worry that if she is very cultural and reserved that it may scare her off at first. If you think she's not that reserved, then try 1 Celebrity + 1 Cohesion + 1 Taboo. If you're not sure, then just stick with Celebrity + Cohesion. I would venture to guess she probably would be ok with 1 spray of Taboo, but I wouldn't want to risk things if she was a shy cultural asian girl, that would make me want to be sure she won't negatively respond to it.

EDIT: I just realized you also have Exotica. Exotica has a slight bit of eNONE (Not sure how much but it probably is an amount that is safer around reserved Asians). So if I were you I would do 1 Celebrity + 1 Cohesion + 1 Exotica if she is reserved/shy/cultural and 1 Celebrity + 1 Cohesion + 1 Taboo if you think she is more open/less cultural/less reserved. Good luck! Also, there is some mone overlap between Celebrity and Exotica, so maybe you could just stick with Exotica + Cohesion instead. Up to you! Time for you to experiment!
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

iamestix Great report! Lots of detail!

Celebrity I think has a lot of alpha androstenol, which I think makes women talkative, but I think can also make them clingy.

I've noticed a similar effect with Barely Legal.

Also one thing she was doing was "mate guarding". Even though she didn't know you well, she wanted you all to herself. She hung around with you. You left with her, which is a public announcement of "he's with me". She also isolated you by being in your car. She did it all with plausible explanations other than "she wants to be around you". She seems to like you. I think some follow up on your part is in order.

Comment

I have both SOB and its big cousin Brute. Both formulaes will definitely play their role, however keep in mind there are several factors outside of the pheromones control which might skew results such as the ovulution window, your failure to take the initiative to step into the role of the sexual man. Think of the pheromone as a piece of jewelry thats all glittering and shining around your neck. SOB I think works better in bars and clubs. Anywhere where the atmosphere is highly sexually charged.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
                    I have both SOB and its big cousin Brute. Both formulaes will definitely play their role, however keep in mind there are several factors outside of the pheromones control which might skew results such as the ovulution window, your failure to take the initiative to step into the role of the sexual man. Think of the pheromone as a piece of jewelry thats all glittering and shining around your neck. SOB I think works better in bars and clubs. Anywhere where the atmosphere is highly sexually charged.
                    +1

This is a very valuable lesson that 90% of the guys on these forums refuse to acknowledge.

Nearly every mone product is an "action man" mix. So if you fail to take action............it's you, not the mones.

Conversely, there is no "passive man" mix. So feel free to stand buy while other guys take your girl.

Comment

Wore two sample sprays of celebrity today whem I went shopping
                    What I saw was quite impressive.

Girls would do the head snap and hairplay etc.

What I noticed most was that when I was at the coffee shop drinking coffee two girls one after the other
                    who were with there boy friends came and sat very near me and would do hairplay feet pointing
                    etc as if they wanted my attention. The guys seem cool with it.
                    I could see that even the staff noticed this.

It seems that this is what is celebrity is trying to achieve the female admirers.

It seem to affect the asian girls more, though I could see it affect a lebanese girl
                    as well but I think the open admiration of a celebrity would differe from culture to culture
                    and asian girls and guys seem more open to it.

I wonder the asian girls were Korean.

Comment

Almost my perfect set!!!! xD

But yes, my experiences with each:

Celebrity: Nothing for me. I think it might have had to do with the fact that I wasn't really sure what to look for, but I didn't get any self-effects either, so I'm not sure.

Crush: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                      Crush is one of my faves; never ever fails, no matter what. It has a light Bliss-ish self effect, but mostly it just hits hard and makes girls crush suuuuper easily

Barely Legal: This does make me not as repulsive to younger girls as I usually am xD They open up quickly and without warning. Basically it does what it says it does, but only have use for it in very specific instances- I tend to not be as psyched about talking to younger people in general- I'm basically a cranky old guy at heart I suppose xD But it does work.

Thinker: Pure self-effects for me, I use it to focus when writing. I've been wondering lately if it might be possible to use a combo of Bliss and Thinker to produce one of those very long, deep conversations with people.

SOB: Another one of my favorites simply because it HITS no matter what!! I love that it is pretty much the opposite of Crush, yet is equally effective in its own way. That makes for a wide range of possibilities! Which... SEGUE

Combinations time!

3 Sprays Crush, 1 Spray SOB
                      This works great for any situation where you're not going to know who's going to be there. The Crush sort of tempers the SOB and takes the wheel, so you can just interact from afar and get hits without necessarily releasing the full force of the SOB. Then, if you want to go in, SOB will slowly creep in there, but the Crush is enough to make sure the SOB isn't overpowering. I've used this combo in this way to great effects; 2 extremely hard hits... ANYWAY

2 Sprays SOB, 1 Spray Crush
                      For when you want to be a bit more aggressive. Actually, I've used this when I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody lol. I started out with 2 SOB but then saw someone intriguing and grabbed Crush, which was almost empty! I got about a spray and a half I think... At first, I tried to talk to her and she fake-ignored me, and I rolled my eyes in the most exaggerated way possible before turning to leave. Later on she sent a drink over to me, but when I went over she pretended not to see me. I sort of slipped back into my previous mood (it had not been a great day, so, yknow), and basically left.

The next day when I woke up I had an sms from her. Apparently she had asked the bartender if he knew me, and he had to ask a mutual friend of ours for my number because she kept badgering him. I was like ooooookaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Crazy stuff!

Oh and this next one I haven't tried, but I'm certain it would CRUSH so hard, it should barely be legal

...*crickets*

*leaves*

NO BUT

3 Sprays Barely Legal, 3 Sprays Crush

I shall be testing that when I get a chance.... hmmmm...

Comment

Tobias I'm a big fan of Bliss/Thinker/Odyssey for self effects. Idk how Thinker affects you but it makes me very introspective so it wouldn't be a good promoter of conversation for me. But when it comes to engaging in heavy duty cerebral activity it's great. And I agree it's an excellent aid in writing.

Comment

Tobias What kinds of combos would you use with the barely legal?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                            Tobias What kinds of combos would you use with the barely legal?
                            If Barely Legal is the main mone (meaning I'd be using it on younger target(s)), I would say Barely Legal + Bliss. Or Barely Legal + Bliss + Crush, which I think would be the perfect storm for that situation!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post

If Barely Legal is the main mone (meaning I'd be using it on younger target(s)), I would say Barely Legal + Bliss. Or Barely Legal + Bliss + Crush, which I think would be the perfect storm for that situation!
                              Great thanks, do you have a combo for the Evolve, lets say for a bar or club night?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Great thanks, do you have a combo for the Evolve, lets say for a bar or club night?
                                I would say...
                                3 sprays Evolve, 2 sprays Bliss
                                2 sprays Evolve, 2 sprays Crush
                                1 spray Evolve, 1 spray SOB, 2 sprays Bliss (one on each wrist)

??????These are the best I can come up with for a bar or club situation and are combos I personally have tried or would try. I think another great one could be 2 or 3 sprays barely legal and 1 or 2 sprays evolve: let the barely legal take center stage and evolve slowly begins working in the background... I'm tempted to say I'd throw in crush or Bliss as well but I wanted to post one without those xD

Evolve and cohesion also pair nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post

I would say...
                                  3 sprays Evolve, 2 sprays Bliss
                                  2 sprays Evolve, 2 sprays Crush
                                  1 spray Evolve, 1 spray SOB, 2 sprays Bliss (one on each wrist)

??????These are the best I can come up with for a bar or club situation and are combos I personally have tried or would try. I think another great one could be 2 or 3 sprays barely legal and 1 or 2 sprays evolve: let the barely legal take center stage and evolve slowly begins working in the background... I'm tempted to say I'd throw in crush or Bliss as well but I wanted to post one without those xD

Evolve and cohesion also pair nicely!
                                  Nice i just got some evolve and bliss and crush both came as samples!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X