yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ammonia type smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammonia type smell

I have a target, a 47 yr old woman, and anytime I wear APi, xist, ascend, cohesion, evolve or loverboat, she will get a smell of the pheromones - not constantly but in bursts here and there - the more of each product I wear, the more frequent and stronger the smell is...

The mones are pre-scented and I throw on my on stuff about 15-30mins after I spray the mones - I have upped and down the dosage but to no avail....

You guys any insight into my predicament? Any remedies?

I've gotten the "I SMELL AMMONIA!" from a female friend who is Caucasian, 47, and is ADHD when I put on a spray of Evolve a couple of minutes before getting close to her. Was trying to figure out a mone/combo that works on someone who has ADHD, but so far, NO LUCK.

Comment

I have ADHD but the only smell I get from the mones is the cops in ascend but no ammonia type smells myself

Comment

impetus Unscented is the only recommendation I can give you. Then cover cologne on app point, or other spot.

You probably end up having too much frangrace with prescented blends, plus another cover cologne.

You can even try completely no cover. Remember these blends have diffusion technology without cover. Some unscented blends barely have any noticeable smell after drying on skin

Also consider spraying under your clothes, like your chest. This will help control the smell as well

Comment

Originally posted by impetus View Post
          she will get a smell of the pheromones - not constantly but in bursts here and there - the more of each product I wear, the more frequent and stronger the smell is...
          If it's inconsistent, then is it because you only are around her for a few minutes at a time?

Are you saying that she infrequently smells them even when you are around her constantly?

Some people just don't like the smells of certain products. A number of pheromones to me smell like petrol, fume-y. But I'm fine with the smell.

Could you give some more input? Is this work? Does she come by your desk? Are you sitting by an air vent? More detail please.

Comment

@Xcc
            She is a woman that I have an interest in. I am not in the ideal position for anything serious right now but wanted to keep her interest in me. I was using xist, 2 sprays @ 1st, but dropped it to 1 spray now - the smell is still there, just not as strong. We've been in close contact for hrs at a time and a burst of it would hit her nose here and there.

??????

Comment

impetus Thank you for the details. Okay so if I understand it correctly, you are around her for extended periods of time and during those extended periods of time she intermittently smells your pheromones. And she doesn't like it?

If it were me, I might use more cover scent.

This might help...

For Men We're going to add several selections to the store of commercial fragrance options. I'll be looking into acquiring high-quality knockoffs (as I'm

For Men We're going to add several selections to the store of commercial fragrance options. I'll be looking into acquiring high-quality knockoffs (as I'm

idle has wisdom and experience in the area of pheromones.

I use essentials oils. I've only ever gotten 2 complaints in all the years I've been using pheromones.

What all have you tried to do about this?

Comment

OK Xcc, I added more cover as per your suggestion but no, she still got bursts hear and there (she is starting to think there something wrong with me internally) - I tried some essential oil fragrances but that either gave her (and me) a headache, or just turned her right off me. In fact xist is now actually doing the OPPOSITE of what it's meant to do as she is sits as far away from as she can and has now said not wanting me to come around as much ????

HELP GUYS & GALS

Comment

Still very much a noob here but I am reading and learning - I have been trying to drive and imprint but all in all I am not having a lot of success with mones. In fact, odyssey is the only real "hit" I have experienced and that hit very well could have been marked down to being stoned.....

Comment

Originally posted by impetus View Post
                    OK Xcc, I added more cover as per your suggestion but no, she still got bursts hear and there (she is starting to think there something wrong with me internally) - I tried some essential oil fragrances but that either gave her (and me) a headache, or just turned her right off me. In fact xist is now actually doing the OPPOSITE of what it's meant to do as she is sits as far away from as she can and has now said not wanting me to come around as much ????

HELP GUYS & GALS
                    I don't know what to say. Some women are more sensitive to mones than other women. If she is having a negative reaction to the smell and a cover isn't helping, there's very little you can do at this point. You can't get rid of their natural smell, that's how they work. All I can suggest is maybe getting an oil version which is less hard hitting but really, I don't know what to tell you.
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

impetus You got a tough situation. How sensitive is her nose? I'd wonder if she has a lot of allergies or food sensitivities. I would start to wonder about her. Perhaps she is being effected and is protesting the impact. Maybe she'd be difficult to get along with in a relationship because she's really fickle. I'd switch formulas. Nude, Nude Alpha, A1, Crush, Cohesion, Swoon, Wolf are all options I'd consider. I'd also consider looking for other women.

Comment

Slight pet allergies but no food 1s that I know of Xcc - I have other female interests but this particular woman I have a vested interest in and xist seemed like the perfect mone to use as she is an ex - but you are right about 1 thing, she is fickle lol

Would any of the other mone gurus have any insights on why? She is of European decent, if that makes any difference....
                        XSteveO?

Comment

impetus Sounds like you really have your heart set on her. If I was in such a situation, this is what I would do:

1) Use other imprinting or fallout formulas. This could include Voodoo, Alpha Nude, Nude, A1, Crush, Cohesion, Grail of Affection, and/or Swoon.

2) Keep using XiSt and ignore her objections about the smell. I'd playfully tease her about it "Sorry you don't like my new cologne. I guess you'll just have to breathe through your mouth."

3) Rotate. One day use XiSt. The next use Voodoo. The next use Crush. Etc. I'd rotate among 3 to 5.

But then again, this is what I would do. Your mileage may vary.

Comment

Xcc meh, it's not that my heart is set on her but I did want to keep her interested - we are both dating other people and we are both friends but just feel a distance between us growing, and I didn't want that - I'll try other imprinting mones. I have cohesion so I'll try that again exclusively - she got faint whiffs of it before, but nothing like when I use xist.

Will keep you updated

And Thank you
                            Last edited by impetus; 10-26-2016, 07:46 PM. Reason: Manners

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X