yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Challenging and testing conventional pheromone wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Thanks for sharing, first-hand reports like this are important.

One that note, do you mind commenting on a few posts I made related to this topic in this thread? Primarily these:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...0633#post40633
    https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...0693#post40693

I'm 100% open to the idea that mones can build up, I made a conciliatory comment about this in the same thread:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...0709#post40709

I still would like to theorize about how this may occur. If we can get a better idea to why they build up (if they really do) we may be able to figure out how to properly remove them rather than just drench our body with witch hazel...
    The best thing I have found to remove mones cheaply, easily and quickly is 3% hydrogen peroxide. As far as I know, it literally oxidizes them into something else, and they are no longer pheromones. Hydrogen peroxide at 3% is almost instantaneous in effect.

As to the idea that mones do not build up, try this experiment.

Get yourself some unbuffered androstenone at say 2.5 mgc/spray. {Don't use oil base.) Apply enough to send yourself into an "eNONE rage". Then clean yourself off with hydrogen peroxide and wait a couple days to be sure. Note how many MGC is your limit. Now, apply 2.5 mcg/day to the same spot, on skin, and then wash that spot once a day with soap and water, and scrub it. Do this every day, applying that new 2.5 mcg to the same spot every time. Over time you will notice that you experience irritability from the build up, and people will respond to you progressively differently. This has been my experience, and that of others I know, and it is also known to affect the outcomes of pheromone applications. I don't know how long it will take to build up, so you might want to give the experiment say 10 or 12 days, although I don't think you'll need to go that long to see the results I am talking about...

Comment

Catlord17
      Thank you for your extensive answer! Your answer is much better than anything else I found. I was under the impression that petitgrain came from the same plant as neroli and that it was the twigs, leaves, etc. of the neroli plant. Rather, petitgrain can apply to a number of citrus type plants. Thank you again!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        Catlord17
        Thank you for your extensive answer! Your answer is much better than anything else I found. I was under the impression that petitgrain came from the same plant as neroli and that it was the twigs, leaves, etc. of the neroli plant. Rather, petitgrain can apply to a number of citrus type plants. Thank you again!
        The bitter orange tree is the source of neroli and Orange flower absolute, which differ only in extraction method. It also gives us petitgrain bigarade. Petitgrain most used in perfumery is bigarade, from this same tree.

Comment

Catlord17 Thank you because now I understand why I some how jumped to that conclusion. Thanks for being so generous with your knowledge!

Comment

You are quite welcome.

Comment

I have been always thinking about myself as an extravert. But with the age, I have to admit more and more introvert features appear in my character. Is this possible? I live in a crowded area worldpostalcode.com/united-states/texas/san-antonio and sometimes too many people irritate me a lot. I already think about moving to a more isolated place for the future. It is one of my biggest plans.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X