yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend vs XS170 Dominant Ascend for a job interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend vs XS170 Dominant Ascend for a job interview?

So I've been doing some research, and I've stumbled upon this product PXS likes to call Dominant Ascend...anyone have any experience with it in a business/interview setting? Ascend really was going to be my business go-to product (without cops), but Dominant Ascend sounds like it would be even better. For day-to-day I think regular Ascend is more social and better, but sometimes you really want to have that upper hand boss-like control and Dominant Ascend seems perfect. But is it too harsh for an interview? A314 used to be a great product for me for interviews, and Ascend seems a bit softer. Curious if anyone has experience with it!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

I have been using dominant ascend in business settings I find that it gives more respect than ascend
    also I have ascend in oil so during winter I prefer to wear dominant ascend which is in spray.

Also ascend makes me a bit lethargic towards 3.00 pm because it has a bit of A1, but I don't get that with
    DA maybe it does not have A1, maybe Steve can confirm.

If you want all your male superiors to think highly of you you can combine DA with P74 or style or wolf

Believe me DA gives you the serious dominant guy aura that even your bosses boss will respect.

It has attraction specially when combined with nude.

I have not used dominant ascend in a interview setting but only issues I can think of is in an interview aren't you
    supposed to come across as friendly with great interpersonal skills rather than dominant. Also I have dominant
    ascend in sultan aud and the scent smell which is a bit incense like not ideal (this was before Steve came up with
    his new scents).

To get hired the interviewer must like you and I think wolf will get you that.
    Bit rambling but hope this helps

Cheers and good luck
    E

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
      I have been using dominant ascend in business settings I find that it gives more respect than ascend
      also I have ascend in oil so during winter I prefer to wear dominant ascend which is in spray.

Also ascend makes me a bit lethargic towards 3.00 pm because it has a bit of A1, but I don't get that with
      DA maybe it does not have A1, maybe Steve can confirm.

If you want all your male superiors to think highly of you you can combine DA with P74 or style or wolf

Believe me DA gives you the serious dominant guy aura that even your bosses boss will respect.

It has attraction specially when combined with nude.

I have not used dominant ascend in a interview setting but only issues I can think of is in an interview aren't you
      supposed to come across as friendly with great interpersonal skills rather than dominant. Also I have dominant
      ascend in sultan aud and the scent smell which is a bit incense like not ideal (this was before Steve came up with
      his new scents).

To get hired the interviewer must like you and I think wolf will get you that.
      Bit rambling but hope this helps

Cheers and good luck
      E
      Thanks for the feedback; that was my suspicion. That is why I think a product like Ascend or wolf would be better than dominant ascend in an interview, while dominant ascend is better reserved for after you get the job (you want to be seen as an up and comer in an interview, not a superior). That being said, I have gotten great A314 success at interviews in the past, and this was with the older more dominant version of the oil.

I guess with interviews you really only have 1 shot, so you don't wanna mess it up with testing, I would probably stick with regular Ascend w/o cops in an interview just for safety; thanks for the feedback!
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

It might be too much if you are young. Xist actually has good amount of respect and friendliness.

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
          It might be too much if you are young. Xist actually has good amount of respect and friendliness.
          x7, I am 26 but I have never had trouble wearing Alpha mixes. I used to wear the old dominant version of A314 and got good results with it in an interview setting. Personally I don't think Xist would be the best in an interview environment simply because it is more neutral than Alpha. Don't get me wrong, Xist does have a respect vibe to it, but Ascend is much better and softer more social. But I agree, Dominant Ascend may be a bit much.

The only reason I ask is because I have had several meetings with my boss this year and usually I wear A314 and have a good amount of control over the conversation. The last time I was wearing Ascend I felt I had to do a lot more leg work to influence the conversation. Don't get me wrong, I still got respect, but I had to fight for it, while with A314 anything I said would go. I miss that, and I feel dominant ascend would be good for that even for my age. My concern is how it would be in an interview setting however, that's why I am not 100% sure it would be good for that type of environment.
          PXS
          AD

Comment

knowledgeispower While I don't have experience with Dominant Ascend at an interview, perhaps this might help...

1) I had an experience today where I mixed 8 sprays of xsp96 12.5 mcg/spray (Yeh, I know. But from what I remember people often use 50+ mcg per spray for

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              knowledgeispower While I don't have experience with Dominant Ascend at an interview, perhaps this might help...

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ad-ss-formulas
              Thank you I will take a look!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X