yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mellowing the Bad-ss formulas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mellowing the Bad-ss formulas

Last edited by Xcc; 09-23-2016, 10:12 AM.

It's was most likely a combination of xsp96 and the rone sulphate that mellowed the DA.

If xsp96 is the same as p96 then 8 sprays of 12.5 mcg is ALOT. I generally use 5-15 mcg to buffer intimidating/sexual products as I find you can easily neuter even the most overt mixes.

Rone sulphate is an interesting molecule as it gives me a sort of content, relaxed feeling and a nice mood boost. I didn't find it particular useful as a standalone in social situations because it made me and others around me zone out a little. It was like we where all just happy sitting there in a relaxed state without making any effort to make conversation. Adding a small amount of pregnenolone however added some much needed energy and maintained that mood boost.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for the insights and information!

I wouldn't have guessed xsp96 would have made much of an impact on the men around me because if I remember the posts I read elsewhere, men were wearing it during their interactions with women. I think it's supposed to be like A1 without the depressive effects for men. So I didn't expect men would respond to it but maybe they did.

As for xsp96 related to p96, I'm thinking the xsp series are supposed to be the equivalent of the Androtics Direct putatives. When I've read people's experiences with p96, they seem to be citing high doses. 50 mcg per spray or 100 mcg per spray. Sometimes using 2 or 3 sprays, if I remember correctly.

Thank you for telling me that 5 to 15 mcg could work very well. Were you referring to your experiences with xsp96 or p96 or both?

As for Rone sulphate, your description is quite fascinating because you make it sound like you may have been using Odyssey! How much total were you using for that effect? I had on 2 drops of 50 mcg per drop (so a total of 100 mcg).

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        GHOST Thank you for the insights and information!

I wouldn't have guessed xsp96 would have made much of an impact on the men around me because if I remember the posts I read elsewhere, men were wearing it during their interactions with women. I think it's supposed to be like A1 without the depressive effects for men. So I didn't expect men would respond to it but maybe they did.

As for xsp96 related to p96, I'm thinking the xsp series are supposed to be the equivalent of the Androtics Direct putatives. When I've read people's experiences with p96, they seem to be citing high doses. 50 mcg per spray or 100 mcg per spray. Sometimes using 2 or 3 sprays, if I remember correctly.

Thank you for telling me that 5 to 15 mcg could work very well. Were you referring to your experiences with xsp96 or p96 or both?

As for Rone sulphate, your description is quite fascinating because you make it sound like you may have been using Odyssey! How much total were you using for that effect? I had on 2 drops of 50 mcg per drop (so a total of 100 mcg).
        I haven't used xsp96, so my experience is only with p96. To me it is much closer to Bnol then A1. I can see why some people would compare the two as they are both good for making a strong bond but P96 lacks the cuddly teady bear vibe of A1 and is not as romantic, if that makes sense?

I was using 50- 100mcg of Rone sulphate and yes I suppose my experience was similar to odyssey but without the giggles and more of a content, relaxed feeling.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your input! This is quite helpful and thank you for stating your input about p96 being closer to Bnol over A1 because you're the first person I've seen post that. Every other post I've read says p96 is an A1 substitute, so thank you for an honest and different informed opinion.

BTW did you use spray or oil of Rone Sulphate?

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your input! This is quite helpful and thank you for stating your input about p96 being closer to Bnol over A1 because you're the first person I've seen post that. Every other post I've read says p96 is an A1 substitute, so thank you for an honest and different informed opinion.

BTW did you use spray or oil of Rone Sulphate?
            I've read guys say it is A1 without the depression. If this was the case why would established vendors like PXS, LAL still continue to use A1? Why was cohesion not made with xsp96 as the primary driver? Why was Instant female magic discontinued (one of AD's most popular products) and not replaced with a version made with p96? Why when Dancing joker made A2 did he have to use multiple molecules? You could make the argument that maybe it's more expensive but with so many guys (myself included) negatively effected by A1, I would be willing to bet they would be happy to pay extra to get the benefits of such a fantastic molecule and not feel like shit.

The closest thing I've tested to A1 is love boat but even that is not even half way there.

Comment

GHOST I agree with your sensible analysis!

BTW did you use spray or oil of Rone Sulphate when you mentioned your experience in post #4 above?

Comment

GHOST I agree with your sensible analysis!

BTW did you use spray or oil of Rone Sulphate when you mentioned your experience in post #4 above?
                Sorry, it was spray.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for the details of your experiences! I appreciate your openness and sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                    Adding a small amount of pregnenolone however added some much needed energy and maintained that mood boost.
                    How much pregnenolone did you use and what were the effects?

Comment

How much pregnenolone did you use and what were the effects?
                      50 mcg Rone sulphate + 12.5mcg of Pregnenolone.

It put most people in a cheerful mood, I wasn't going for anything dramatic. I feel like the pregnenologne negated some of overly chilled vibe I was getting with Rone sulphate on its own.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for such a fast reply and explanation!

Comment

Wow great post thanks for sharing I must've missed it! Androsterone Sodium Sulfate huh? Why didn't I think of that! Great choice there! It's a mood elevator and allows for easier socializing so no brainer that is a good buffer! Actually, I would probably not hesitate using Dominant Ascend + Androsterone Sodium Sulfate + some a/b-nols in an interview setting. Thanks for the tip
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I haven't used xsp96, so my experience is only with p96. To me it is much closer to Bnol then A1. I can see why some people would compare the two as they are both good for making a strong bond but P96 lacks the cuddly teady bear vibe of A1 and is not as romantic, if that makes sense?

I was using 50- 100mcg of Rone sulphate and yes I suppose my experience was similar to odyssey but without the giggles and more of a content, relaxed feeling.
                            I agree that P96 is closer to Bnol (minus the verbal diarrhea) than A1. However, I think that it shares some qualities with A1, as well. I don't see it being one or the other but more of a hybrid. I do believe that P96 has a stronger bonding effect. I also believe that it has some imprinting potential.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X