yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question on pheromone behavious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on pheromone behavious

If for example the celebrity pheromone have such a profound effect on the behaviour of people around you. Is it logical to assume that the pheromone could turn the person sat next to you into a "celebrity". So in essence they would be competing with you.

Am i right in my assumption or am i missing the big picture ?

Thanks

thor2014 That is a good question. If you are sitting next to someone, they might "steal your pheromone cloud". That means that people might start to think the person sitting next to you is the "celebrity" instead of you. The only way I've found to avoid this is by moving around the room. Changing seats. Leaving the table and coming back.

Comment

Pheromone cloud signature is very important as is Cloud "theft". SteveO has developed a diffusion technology in all PXS products that allows the mone cloud to stay with you, see his post here:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...search-journal

"An unregulated diffusive blend, on the other hand, generates a cloud that permeates the entire area. This cloud is no longer able to be associated with any one person and is the catalyst for pheromone signature theft. Using our Ascend example of alpha-leader the cloud lingers throughout the venue and is associated back to the perceived alpha-leader of the crowd rather than back to the direct pheromone connection.

We at the XS labs (which is a two room home office I converted into a lab) have been researching some innovative diffusion technologies. What we discovered is a blend, while needing diffusion, also needs to have a level of control. The signature that is created is the direct link through silage back to the wearer. Without it you just have this big cloud that anyone can steal. This happens more times than any of us probably want to admit."

But yes, sometimes it can help to move around with your cloud to really hit it home that the signature is yours.
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower My cloud has been stolen only once before when using an XS product. So far, good track record. But yes, MOVE AROUND.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          knowledgeispower My cloud has been stolen only once before when using an XS product. So far, good track record. But yes, MOVE AROUND.
          Yes it happened to me a few weeks ago when sitting next to a very big and buff alpha male my age while wearing Ascend. Just in case I moved around a bit to make sure the signature was known who it belonged too...let's just say PXS does a great job however in most cases it's never been a problem...while other products the cloud can be easily stolen when you move around or leave the room with pxs the cloud moves with you and departs so to say...
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X