yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do some pheromones smell bad if they do not have a scent added to it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It works for me around my balls / pubes, though I do wear light, loose clothing to suit the climate, and never with underwear. I've started to use mones on the parts of the body where they are secreted naturally. The reason? My theory is that a woman who snuggles into my neck shouldn't be exposed to substances from the neck which are naturally secreted from other parts of the body. Too much risk of ghosting. There's way too much social kino in Spain where my targets are hugging me, kissing my neck, cheeks, snuggling up to me, etc. I'm still testing this out ( I have almost a dozen regular female baseline targets), and so far, apart from one of them, they respond more positively with their own body language, etc, when the same doses are applied to my balls and / or underarms as opposed to the recommended areas. More testing is required before I can be sure, but I'm seeing some steady patterns.

But the real advantage so far is that if I'm wearing SOB, DP or Ascend+Cops, that when a girl kisses my neck, she doesn't smell something which resembles 3 day old discharge, whilst the products still continue to work.

Products such as, Evolve, BW, Ascend w/o Cops, I wear further up my torso, on my neck, chest, behind my years, etc. Lately (we learn from our mistakes) I keep Xist away from my face to minimize reverse imprinting.

Comment

Ixist and Tenerife Guy my first pheromone mentor told me this general tip and he had been in the business for years. However, consider the context of "expecting something to happen soon" vs "everyday application". Oil based could be used over alcohol based. But again the context for me when I do this is within the inevitable anticipation of getting oral sex very soon, and not something I'd do as a daily habit right before I'd go to work. Please read the posts by 2000GT for more details, too. Also keep in mind is that the way we make discoveries is by doing things that may be outside the conventional wisdom.

Comment

just stick to neck, wrist and inner elbow and u'll go a long way
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
          just stick to neck, wrist and inner elbow and u'll go a long way
          That's how we roll baby!

?????PS: but u forgot chest.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...