yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do some pheromones smell bad if they do not have a scent added to it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do some pheromones smell bad if they do not have a scent added to it ?

Say for example i added 4 sprays around my neck and it had no scent would the smell put women off ?. I read that pheromones smell real bad.

It happened for me to get women repelled in club by the smell, I covered them with perfume, anyway I used like 4 all of the same time:evolve cohesion, bliss and ascend. (not a great combination btw)

Comment

You can't smell them right? Lucky you they smell indeed very bad.

Comment

hello thor2014 , god among men.

PERSONALLY, i don't find the smell of pheromones offensive at all. it smells like human odors to me, not necessarily that stinky sweaty smell. With my personal OPINION to the side, there are people who indeed find the smell quite offensive. My uncle calls me out every time I wear my unscented pheromones because he can't stand the smell. But i'm one of those new age hippies, so i don't care that i smell like human odor. if people complain i just say i dont' believe in using deodorant but i've only ever had 2 people outright complain to me, although i'm sure many more smelled it but just didn't have it in them to say anything. anyway, for the average phero pharoah, a cover scent will serve far reaching purposes and it is highly encouraged you get a nice cologne to cover your unscented pheromones with, unless you choose a built in cover scent.

Comment

thor2014 Some people can smell pheromones. Some can't. Some think they smell bad. Some don't. I like the smell. I recently took a survey of trusted friends and family... only 2 complained of the smell. That's all. The vast majority didn't smell anything offensive or didn't smell anything at all. So eternitys_child and I have the same number of complainers... 2.

Comment

Thankyou all for your input on my thread. So the conclusion I can reach from my question is that the stinky smell of the pheromone is not detectable by everyone. A few people may get offended by it perhaps its not a good idea to where them in a workplace especially SOB it wreaks of smelly socks that have not been washed since world war 1.

XCC cant believe you like the shitty smell of the pheromone . Perhaps I am more sensitive to the smell of it then most people.

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
              You can't smell them right? Lucky you they smell indeed very bad.
              Indeed i can my mind friend they smell like a cross between smelly socks and mouldy cheese

Comment

Originally posted by thor2014 View Post

Indeed i can my mind friend they smell like a cross between smelly socks and mouldy cheese
                What do you think about evolve?

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post

What do you think about evolve?
                  Not tried it yet apologies for the bad spelling i am typing on my smart phone

Comment

thor2014 may i know what kind of mones you have applied? quite interested in why you find it so smelly
                    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                      thor2014 may i know what kind of mones you have applied? quite interested in why you find it so smelly
                      SOB

Comment

Gonna hi-jack the thread a bit, but still on topic....
                        I have scented APi oil but there are a handful of women who have told me I smell like harsh cleaning products when I wear it. If I then add my own cover on top then they can still smell it but it doesn't make the insides of their snouts "tighten" up (their words, not mine) like before......

Comment

impetus What scent do you have of Api?

Comment

Xcc i got fresh musk scent - I have ascend spray with sultans cover scent but those same women can get a wierd smell of that too....

Comment

Different products are more or less detectable by different individuals. One of my FWB hates the smell of Evolve, but is OK with Ascend w/o cops. Other FWB's hate the smell of Ascend. The answer is to either use strong extra cover scents with any product, and if it's one of the stinkier mixes, spray it under your armpits or over your balls, anywhere away from your neck or face.

Comment

• Ixist
                                Ixist commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Lmao! I can't believe you suggested spraying on balls! I think it may work lol but those are sensitive areas, not a good idea lol

Tenerife Guy it's still effective if spray it on you balls sack right?

Comment

bogdy uh...no. warm, moist area, tons of bacteria down there will break down anything you spray down there. Besides, you need diffusion and you won't get that spraying pheros on your junk.

Comment

i was sceptical when i saw his post, i asked to make sure , you confirmed my feelings .

Comment

still uder armpits might work right?

Comment

I'm paraphrasing from George Carlin...

Stay away from applying pheros in the four key areas:

Armpits, asshole, crotch and teeth. Please read what I said, any area where it's warm, moist and no airflow is a bad area to apply pheros. The bacteria in those areas break down the molecules more quickly than other parts of your skin. That's typically what kills a mix over time is the breakdown of molecules via bacteria on your skin. Can't really do anything about it, so don't apply pheros where they will break down more quickly.
                                      Last edited by 2000GT; 09-11-2016, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X