yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spreadsheet of PXS product contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply!

I asked because if SOB oil is 2-3-4x, then users might be getting negative reactions just due to the overdose of mones.......as the spray is already 1.8mg!!!

Too much of a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
      Thanks for the reply!

I asked because if SOB oil is 2-3-4x, then users might be getting negative reactions just due to the overdose of mones.......as the spray is already 1.8mg!!!

Too much of a good thing?
      True but from what I understand the higher mone content of oil is because of the slow diffusion so they conpensate by adding more mones. So theoretically the effective diffused concentration should be identical in both spray and oil
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        well said

knowledgeispower I think there are a few of us here who are like "The Big Bang Theory" men of DiscoverXS. I nominate you as our leader.

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        nomination considered

Guys, I've done some formatting to the spreadsheet. Done some Freezing to ease referencing and did a few merging and Word Wrap to ease readership.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
        Guys, I've done some formatting to the spreadsheet. Done some Freezing to ease referencing and did a few merging and Word Wrap to ease readership.
        Thank you looks great!
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Sorry to push an old thread, but I absolutely love your spreadsheet knowledgeispower I'm so inte the XS products these last two days and the list is helping me tremendously.

However I found two mistakes. Vibe does not have eRone but eRone sulfate (corrected). The other mistake I found yesterday, but didn't correct coz I didn't know I have write rights in your sheet. .... and today I can't recall what's wrong.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that the spreadsheet should be a Sticky?

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
              Ok made a few more corrections. After further research it appears Xist has Beta-THDOC not Alpha/Allo THDOC. So I've made that adjustment. I could not find anything publicly about Ascend's eNONE concentration so it most likely is a trade secret. I would say it probably has no more than 5 mcg as by itself I did not feel this blend was too sexual (even though the blend is attractive). Don't get me wrong even 5 mcg is a lot of eNONE but it would be well buffered. Anyways this is just a guess it could have more or less. Cohesion surprised me by having so little I could have sworn I thought it had more.

Also another thing I changed was the order of p74 vs p93 and B-THDOC. It seems there is much more p74 than p93 and B-THDOC in Xist so I made p74 #4 on the list under Xist. It's also an important component of the bonding/boyfriend like effect of Xist.

If anyone has contradictory information please let us know!
              This doesn't make sense. If XiSt is a reset mix why would it not have Allo THDOC vs Beta THDOC ( a disihibitor)?

Comment

Hello knowledgeispower , It was me who edited the spreadsheet a few days ago. I changed the colors of Pheromone molecules and their properties section at the bottom, to make it easily readable.

Comment

• Falvinski
                  Falvinski commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope it looks good.

Thanks guys! I am glad people still find this helpful! I know for me science minded and all I like to know what's inside!
                PXS
                AD

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

This doesn't make sense. If XiSt is a reset mix why would it not have Allo THDOC vs Beta THDOC ( a disihibitor)?
                  To be honest I'm not sure. The data I got was through scouring old forum threads on other forums before DiscoverXS came to be (when XSteveO was fine tuning this mix with the original creator on another forum). This is the best information I could gather, it may or may not be correct but at the time this is what they were discussing.
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

That post was based on what info I could find at the time. I'm now not entirely convinced that ATHDOC is a reset molecule or of its efficacy, in general.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X