yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spreadsheet of PXS product contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spreadsheet of PXS product contents

So one thing I love about PXS is knowing exactly what overlap I get with certain pheromones. This helps me build my blends. Xcc asked me to share the spreadsheet I created to help me visualize this and I thought I would do that here so everyone can benefit.

Disclaimer:
    1. If you see any errors please let us know here and go ahead and fix them as this is a public document, I tried to get as accurate information as I could directly from PXS or PheroTruth when SteveO was making his first mixes.
    2. The 1,2,3 does not indicate strength. Instead it indicates in what order the pheromone contents were listed on PXS. My assumption (and please correct me if I am wrong XSteveO KateD idle ) is that PXS lists the contents like a nutrition label, where the first pheromone listed is the most concentrated and the last one listed in the least concentrated. I did this so you can get a visual of what the "primary" mone is in that particular blend. I colored the top 3 mones for each product to get a quick "visual snapshot" of what each product has as I think the top 3 mones really will give you an idea of what type of product it is. So only 1 (green), 2 (orange), and 3 (blue) are colored.

What I find interesting about this is that the blend I like to use (Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion) is heavy in eRONE (it is the primary mone for both Ascend + Xist) which makes the Alpha vibe quite strong. This is why I only use 1 spray of Ascend in my blend. Yet Taboo only lists eRONE as molecule #3 so this helps "buffer" my mix a bit with some of that eNONE (And consequently the eRONE buffers that eNONE to prevent male aggression ) and the other mones especially Cohesion help soften that vibe and make you more approachable.

Anyways enjoy, maybe this can be made a sticky?

This is a publicly editable document so you can all contribute by adding more products + fact sheets, hyperlinking the names, etc. All I ask is to not destroy any content and treat it like you would a Wikipedia page. Also feel free to visit this in "incognito" mode in Chrome if you want to edit it anonymously! (or alternatively be signed out of your gmail)

I think it would be a very valuable thing to have something like this for members + new customers to help them orient what exactly it is they are buying in each product and so they can compare across the blends the different mones + effects expected (you can even hyperlink the title of each product so it goes directly to the product page!)

Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Lastly, if you want to know why I think this spreadsheet is so important, read this:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...dered-the-goal
    Last edited by knowledgeispower; 11-02-2016, 05:05 PM.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

knowledgeispower Thank you so much!

Comment

Wow knowledgeispower, you rocked it! The notes at the bottom on each molecule is exactly what I needed. I know it's all over PXS and other sites, but you put it all together in one place for someone like me that needs to educate myself, and keep studying because my attention span and learning capabilities aren't what they once were.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

knowledgeispower i'm a simple man, i see new pheromone knowledge, i press like
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

AWESOME! thanks so much dude! since it was publicly editable, i made a change but i'll let it be known here for reference.

it was listed that B-nol was Instant Openness and A-nol was Instant Honesty, when it is the other way around. i made the adjustment.

Thanks for this awesome spreadsheet! enjoy your vaca

edit: also moved < While evidently valuable this...> to eRONE from its former place under B-nol

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
            AWESOME! thanks so much dude! since it was publicly editable, i made a change but i'll let it be known here for reference.

it was listed that B-nol was Instant Openness and A-nol was Instant Honesty, when it is the other way around. i made the adjustment.

Thanks for this awesome spreadsheet! enjoy your vaca

edit: also moved < While evidently valuable this...> to eRONE from its former place under B-nol
            Ah you're right my bad, thanks! Also someone seems to have shifted Column A over (I think so the text at the bottom is easier toread?) But this makes it very hard to read what each Mones has in content as you have to scroll over...anyway we can change it back? I couldn't figure it out....later guys!
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• knowledgeispower
              knowledgeispower commented
              Editing a comment
              You're fine I'm not sure who did it really doesn't matter dozens could have opened this document lol

• knowledgeispower
              knowledgeispower commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok its fixed thank you if that was you who fixed it!

• eternitys_child
              eternitys_child commented
              Editing a comment
              np knowledgeispower !

this is really so useful. You should be rewarded for this!

Comment

Just updated the list to include all the women products and unisexy lines!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Thank you for your generosity!

Comment

Not sure how I missed this earlier but a GREAT resource for pheromones:

Human pheromones seem like a "mind bending" concept at first, but after comprehensive testing on molecules like androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol,
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

knowledgeispower house of pheromones website is the place to go for pheromone knowledge!
                    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ok added Celebrity and Barely Legal to the list and corrected a lot of the spray concentrations and a few discrepancies between DHEA and DHEAS. It should be nearly complete now. Only missing info is the concentrations of Xist + Ascend as the website lists the total mg/bottle and the total mcg/spray but unlike every other product they don't add up so I can't be 100% sure until I get a response from PXS about this. Should be easy to clear up once they get around to my posts
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Wow! Thank you!

Comment

Thanks! Now if only XSteveO can let us know if cohesion still contains DHEA
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

Thank you very much!!!
                            PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                            Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                            LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                            PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                            Lacroy: NNPA
                            HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                            Alpha Dream: AM
                            TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

See my new post related to why this spreadsheet is so important (to me):

I'm curious to people's thoughts on this. I see a lot of people here mixing products like Wolf, Voodoo, etc from other companies with PXS products. I see no problem
                              PXS
                              AD

Comment

Updated the doc to include some eNONE concentrations I dug up on PheroTruth. Can't vouch for accuracy but it is rumored Xist only has 5 mcg/spray of eNONE while Cohesion only has 1/2 of a mcg of eNONE (this one came from SteveO himself as he said the oil version which has 7x more mones has a bit more than 3 mcg of eNONE). Still trying to figure out the concentration of eNONE in Ascend but I suspect it is 5-10 mcg/spray. Also still unsure about DHEA in Cohesion but I believe Cohesion still has DHEA, its just not listed on PXS.
                                PXS
                                AD

Comment

Ok made a few more corrections. After further research it appears Xist has Beta-THDOC not Alpha/Allo THDOC. So I've made that adjustment. I could not find anything publicly about Ascend's eNONE concentration so it most likely is a trade secret. I would say it probably has no more than 5 mcg as by itself I did not feel this blend was too sexual (even though the blend is attractive). Don't get me wrong even 5 mcg is a lot of eNONE but it would be well buffered. Anyways this is just a guess it could have more or less. Cohesion surprised me by having so little I could have sworn I thought it had more.

Also another thing I changed was the order of p74 vs p93 and B-THDOC. It seems there is much more p74 than p93 and B-THDOC in Xist so I made p74 #4 on the list under Xist. It's also an important component of the bonding/boyfriend like effect of Xist.

If anyone has contradictory information please let us know!
                                  PXS
                                  AD

Comment

So would the calculations for 1 spray = 1 drop of oil?

Wonder how many mcg are in a drop of SOB?

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                                      So would the calculations for 1 spray = 1 drop of oil?

Wonder how many mcg are in a drop of SOB?
                                      No they're different (usually much more potent). It's easy to do the math; just open the oil specifications and divide the mcg in a 10 ml bottle by 300 (this is because 10 ml of oil gives you 300 drops, but XSteveO fills all products more than the stated capacity of the bottle so you get 380ish drops...but the mcg content they give you is based on the 10 ml volume even though they fill more). So for example, Ascend oil is 300 mg in a 10 ml bottle, which is roughly 3000 mcg of pheromones per drop (1000 mcg = 1 mg)! Compared to the 370 mcg of pheromones per spray! So yeah nearly 8x more! But it really depends on the blend. Some blends seem to be only 1x or 2x. Not sure why but I'm sure they've done testing to determine why. SOB is already pretty potent but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the oil was a lot more than the spray! Sadly the information for how much is in the SOB oil isn't listed; maybe idle can help us out when they finish up with the Euro hub website?
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X