yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why Taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Taboo? Well I hafta agree with knowledgeispower that is a good everyday product. I think it has the potential to be a good PU mone for day game. It won't get you laid but it can help get you a date if you can number close. It's fun, flirty, playful and usually leads to some degree of innuendo. It's not in your face. It's non-threatening without losing some of it's sex appeal. If you steer it right it can lead to bigger and better things. As knowledgeispower said save the Evolve for the date itself and use Taboo to get you there.

One area that I will disagree with knowledgeispower is using Evolve for work. I'm going to contradict myself right now because I always say that Enone heavy products are a bad idea at work. I work with the public and have gotten some noticeable reactions with Evolve and it doesn't invite male aggression. It's extremely well buffered. HOWEVER, I think it may still be too intense for day game. I often use a cave man analogy. Most guys want to walk up and club her over the head and drag her back to his cave. I say LURE her INTO your cave THEN club her over the head. lol

Comment

I have taboo spray and i have used in my job and in safe to use there, there is some good reactions from my coworkers, is sexy is what i was looking for in my job, something not aggressive and sexy, now my bottle is going down so quick and i stop using it, so i am planning to buy it oil version next time, i dont know if here someone have the oil version and how it works.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X