yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why Taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Taboo?

So I'm going through my mone stash. Now I'm sure I had a really good reason for getting each one... well, I'm sure I thought so at the time. But now I'm trying to remember.

Ok so those of you who are ones who re-order Taboo, tell me why?

knowledgeispower If I remember correct, you are using it like an Evolve substitute?

GHOST Am I correct in remembering that you use it as a part night time mix with Impaxs or PSE? Or was that 2000GT

Shout out to the experienced mone users... Your input would be appreciated...

idle XSteveO fdesa12 Pandatrooper 2000GT KateD XyzN kingtut savage sexnificant MaliciousIntent RTBoss elvin.tan77 eternitys_child theLaw GHOST knowledgeispower Blacky Chan Mysterion

Taboo is a great day time mone and general everyday mone when at work, flirting at work, coffee house, etc. It's not too sexual and won't get blatant hits like Evolve, but there will still be hits + flirting especially in social situations. Taboo is essentially eNONE (the sexule mone) on demand that is buffered socially (5mcg eNONE/spray pf Taboo vs 20 mcg eNONE/spray of Evolve). To be honest I have not tried Evolve in the workplace but from reviews I have read it is not good and causes a lot of female aggression especially if the "ability" to have sex is not there (such as at work, etc). Also eNONE causes male aggression at times (see you as competition) so you really don't want to have too much of it in the workplace. So long story short: Evolve is better saved for when sex is a possibility and in the right social context while Taboo is safe to wear anytime and can get you some nice sexual flirting but not overtly sexual. (Taboo also can work great to get a date while Evolve will help you during the date)
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Xcc I have not tried Taboo bro.. so can't really say much of anything.. but from what i have read from the forums, it needs to be buffered socially and it is definitely for dates. imprinting and social uses.. abit the same as Voodoo i guess?
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
        Xcc I have not tried Taboo bro.. so can't really say much of anything.. but from what i have read from the forums, it needs to be buffered socially and it is definitely for dates. imprinting and social uses.. abit the same as Voodoo i guess?
        Actually it already is buffered and good stand alone! (Although many like to combine it because it is low in mone concentration so works well with other mixes). It contains eNONE a-nol, eRONE and DIENONE, XSR32. The eNONE obviously is the 5 mcg/spray sexual mone and the A-nol is a social mone, eRONE is an alpha mone, Dienone is A1 and XSR32 there have been some reviews on but I believe it is a "focus" mone? But it does not need to be buffered at all unlike other heavy eNONE mixes like SOB or TUTH
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I just get it coz it seems to work better for younger girls in their 20s.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

it just seems like an item that belongs in my arsenal of XS Products. I got it as a sample with connections, and my first time using connections + taboo CONVINCED me without a doubt that XS mones were top notch. That experience influenced me to purchase taboo oil.

Comment

elvin.tan77 that's definitely true. It is very well buffered for younger girls who don't respond well to eNONE. I have not tried Evolve around a younger age group but my understanding is Evolve is "ok" around that group as in it works fine at low doses but some of the girls will not respond positively to the high eNONE (although Evolve is very well buffered already). But since Taboo has 1/4 the eNONE as evolve it allows you to control the dosing a bit better when you need it
            PXS
            AD

Comment

elvin.tan77 Would you please tell me more about the impacts on women in their 20s? Early 20s? Mid 20s? Late 20s?

Pandatrooper Could you tell me more about the imprinting effects you've read about? And what do you mean by it needs to be buffered socially? And what have you read about Voodoo versus Taboo?

Comment

Xcc what I have read about voodoo is that it has a little depression as a side effect and it doesn't worth the benefits...

Comment

bogdy Wow! If there is more you can tell me please do!

Comment

Read here then

Comment

Having used Voodoo extensively, I can tell you that it's unlike any other mix on the market.

People consistently go out of their way to please you, although I can't say that it has any romantic imprinting qualities.

Personally, I think the mix is a bit ahead of its time, and we'll see a resurgence in a few years after someone finds a good product to pair it with, or a particular way to execute the mix properly.

Note : I used the original witchy-sh*t.

***Would probably be a monster for someone in sales.***

Comment

i tried evolve at work brought me some out of normal interactions though, like a girl i liked looked me in the eye for a longer periods of time as compared to xist oil alone.
                        taboo spray combo wth cohesion is how i got my target (age 25+) talked to me for the first time. not easy for a conservative asian.
                        currently own a 30ml taboo spray. use 2 sprays, 3-4 times a week.

Comment

I use it as it works better with the younger women...most likely due to the lower enone. Higher amounts work better with the refined, older women.
                          Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

I can second that taboo does attract young girls. I find that LB+Taboo is a great mix but i feel
                            adding allure homme sport to this mix as the cover takes it to the next level more blatant hits.
                            You find young girls hanging around you wanting you to open them. Staring at you hair play and lip bitting

Comment

I havent had any trouble with Evolve at work, the main issue with it is flirtatious women seem to become annoyed with it very quickly. Taboo at work I found problematic because it was like it killed everyones mental filters. It might be good to use on someone in a bad relationship because I'll make her crack as she has to admit things to herself. It results in a constant stream of pervert word vomit from women.

Evolve creates a more "deer in headlights" reaction followed by them trying to lure you some place... possibly for sex. Its closer to a realistic "ax effect" if anything here.

Comment

My experience is that I feel that Evolve can make guys not respect you at work.
                              I have only tried the spray. I think in spray form the sexual element in too blatant.

Comment

I haven't used taboo yet. I just don't see anything in it that would make me choose taboo over other phero blends. Now once I get to the point where I can be more liberal on my phero budget then I'll give taboo a whirl. But until that day comes it's just going to have to stay in my wishlist. There are too many other pheros that work wonders for me and many others that have caught my interest that I still need to try

bogdy I think the ones who claim depression from voodoo are a1 sensitive. Although I was under the imression that voodoo didn't contain a1. I could be wrong. But as for me I've used voodoo and love that juice. The only problem for me Is that I encountered a couple of people who seemed to be allegic to the scent.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                                  I haven't used taboo yet. I just don't see anything in it that would make me choose taboo over other phero blends. Now once I get to the point where I can be more liberal on my phero budget then I'll give taboo a whirl. But until that day comes it's just going to have to stay in my wishlist. There are too many other pheros that work wonders for me and many others that have caught my interest that I still need to try

bogdy I think the ones who claim depression from voodoo are a1 sensitive. Although I was under the imression that voodoo didn't contain a1. I could be wrong. But as for me I've used voodoo and love that juice. The only problem for me Is that I encountered a couple of people who seemed to be allegic to the scent.
                                  i second the above.. not all love the scent of Voodoo.. either love it or hate it kinda deal..
                                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

I agree that Taboo is expensive given it has less mones than others. The reason however I like Taboo is because it can add a sexual/flirty side to Xist or Ascend for work/daytime that you can't otherwise get with those mixes alone. Sure Xist or Ascend are attractive, but they don't have enough eNONE to give you that flirty/sexy vibe on their own. Of course you could just use Evolve but Evolve is too heavy for work/day time use (has 20 mcg/spray of eNONE while Taboo has only 5 mcg/spray). So Taboo is a way for me to spice up the other status/boyfriend mixes without coming off like a sex beast.

Of all the PXS products only these contain eNONE:

APi, Ascend, Xist, Cohesion, Taboo, SOB, Evolve, Barely Legal, Bliss

If you've seen my spread sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=659463450) and https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

You'll notice that Api, Ascend, Xist, and Bliss have eNONE as molecule #3 on the list. To me that means there is very little eNONE as they are mainly trying to use the eNONE to buffer the mix rather than the primary component. Not sure how much eNONE but given Taboo has eNONE as ingredient #1 and only has 5 mcg/spray I bet Ascend + Xist each have less than that. Of those, SOB and Evolve have a ton of eNONE as we know - not good for day game, and Barely Legal is probably a good middle ground but some don't like that it is a bit too beta.

So Taboo is the only product of the bunch that allows you to "control" how much eNONE you have with your mixes. Sure you could also just buy straight up eNONE in that case but I like the touch of A-nol that Taboo has (That Xist + Cohesion don't have). So at least for my purposes, combining Taboo with Ascend + Xist + Cohesion works great. However I would never use it as a standalone nor would I use it with a product like Evolve/SOB. Some people who don't like the heavy eRONE in Ascend/Xist may also like combining Taboo with more social products like Vibe/Connections/Flirt, etc to add a sexual tint to those and that's another reason why its a good standalone.
                                    PXS
                                    AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X