yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and women's orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones and women's orgasms

Soooooo let's talk about women's orgasms and pheromones.

1) TAC which is supposed to help women orgasm faster, more intensely, and maybe even squirt.

2) Evolve which is supposed to help women orgasm faster, more intensely.

3) Impaxs... see Evolve comments

4) PSE... see Evolve comments.

Now it seems to me that there are a number of mechanisms that might lead to the same results.

1) relaxation

2) arousal (high androstenone turning her on that she is with a mega-alpha man)

3) disinhibition (PSE or p83)

a) What I'm wondering for those who are bold enough to discuss it, have you noticed any difference in women orgasming in intensity, rapidness, number of multiple orgasms, squirting, her telling you she wants more, etc. when using the different products?

For example, I think people have written about how TAC has helped women squirt, but I've not seen anyone mention squirting with Evolve, Impaxs, or PSE.

b) Has anyone noticed any difference in using PSE with Evolve OR PSE with Impaxs?

c) How does PSE alone compare to PSE with Evolve OR PSE with Impaxs?

d) How does Impaxs alone or Evolve alone compare to PSE alone?

Wow, Xcc! Curious minds want to know. Unfortunately, it had been so long for me, that I don't have a base to go off of. Since I now have Evolve, I will be using evolve with every new woman every chance I get. So I can't say if it does anything more so, than without. Unless, that is, I get a chance to use Evolve with my wife. Since I never had mones while living with her, she would now be a great test subject. Maybe I should ask her to help me out for the sake of science. Whatya think?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      ask away, sex is a great glue that can bring ppl back together...she may need a reminder of how good you are in the sac

Ragnar Lothbrook I think I'm very glad you have optimism and a sense of humor. You've been through stressful times and you are still smiling, and I think even brighter days are ahead for you... at least that's how I see it!

Comment

I've used a fair range of products at bedtime, from both PSX and other vendors. I can see a pattern. The products which help you get a girl interested (LTR, not ONS) do not help with orgasms, and vice versa. In fact, many "seduction" products have a negative orgasmic effect, both for the male and female. Evolve is great, but you have to time it right. Spray works faster, but the oil needs to be applied a few hours before the act. If your woman trusts you or is bi, then Enone25 + Cops is a quick "last minute" throw-on to enhance her orgasms.
      My gut feeling tells me that Evolve provides 60% disinhibition + 40% subliminal arousal. It certainly doesn't create relaxation, I sent a female friend running for home with radically increased heartbeat and a wet patch between her legs a while back (4 sprays Evolve, 30 minute exposure).

Comment

Tenerife Guy that's hilarious. Nice work I guess. Though it sounds like you didn't get any that time, even though you know it worked.

Comment

I was just experimenting that day, I'm not really interested in her romantically, she's beautiful with a hot body but absolutely raving mad, lol! But it's always good to have a few female friends (with different ranges of benefits) to test with. And of course, my GF who is a test dummy for any new product or combo.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Zomg! she will let you do that

• master_at_arms
            master_at_arms commented
            Editing a comment
            Raving mad? What's wrong with a little borderline personality mixed with emotional disabilities and bipolar? ha

I have to say Evolve DEFINITELY helped my woman orgasm more intensely!
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

nice to hear knowledgeispower. I have a few things set up for this week. One tomorrow after work, and a different one over the weekend. I will be using evolve to check it. I also have a sample or two of taboo. What do you think? Have you tried it? Not sure if it's for the hook up, or the sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
              nice to hear knowledgeispower. I have a few things set up for this week. One tomorrow after work, and a different one over the weekend. I will be using evolve to check it. I also have a sample or two of taboo. What do you think? Have you tried it? Not sure if it's for the hook up, or the sex.
              Taboo is much more subtle. Taboo is basically a bit of eNONE buffered with some social mones eRONE and -dienone...personally Taboo is better for flirting (day time) and Evolve is good as a standalone for sex (night time) but many people combine them. You can't go wrong using 1 spray of Taboo with Evolve but its not necessary
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
                I've used a fair range of products at bedtime, from both PSX and other vendors. I can see a pattern. The products which help you get a girl interested (LTR, not ONS) do not help with orgasms, and vice versa. In fact, many "seduction" products have a negative orgasmic effect, both for the male and female. Evolve is great, but you have to time it right. Spray works faster, but the oil needs to be applied a few hours before the act. If your woman trusts you or is bi, then Enone25 + Cops is a quick "last minute" throw-on to enhance her orgasms.
                My gut feeling tells me that Evolve provides 60% disinhibition + 40% subliminal arousal. It certainly doesn't create relaxation, I sent a female friend running for home with radically increased heartbeat and a wet patch between her legs a while back (4 sprays Evolve, 30 minute exposure).
                Ok, you really got my attention! I'm glad someone else has been testing -enone25. What have you noticed from it... here's mine...

Comment

Hi Xcc, so far with my testing of E25;

- Minimal self effects when used up to 3 drops solo (that's not unusual, I often go with 6 -8 drops of BW or AV).

- Over 3 drops solo leaves me slightly aggressive and impatient for about 40 minutes. This effect is softened if Cops are applied half an hour or so before the E25.

- Self effects amplified positively with any product containing Cops (DP, SOB, etc), or combined just with Cops.

- No major responses from romantic approaches at this stage, either solo or mixed with Xist / GOA. But more testing is required.

- Positive bed-time mix. Makes me and her horny and enhances orgasms. Good results when mixed with Cops or SXD9.

- If used solo, some females (FF, FWB, GF, ages 40 years+) have, at times, a problem holding eye contact. This indicated serious intimidation.

That's my take so far, hope this thread isn't derailed too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
                    As I read this , it made me really think. Especially since I just replied to a thread by X about XS75. There was a great difference in the results he received from wearing it and the results I received from it in bed and also my friend

You may have something here

Comment

@ X : What are your experiences using these products in bed

Comment

KateD Fair question. I'll answer it this way...

I've been using mones off and on for over 10+ years...

When I wear them, I've generally noticed women cum faster, harder, multiply, easily, and even squirt. For women who have never cum before, they generally tell me that "they never knew it could feel this good". I don't take all the credit. I give mones part of the credit for all that.

But which mones? I don't know because when that was happening I didn't know what was in them. I don't think I was all that methodical about it. I just noticed what seemed to work and enjoyed the results. Also the person I was buying from could be a bit vague or secretive.

Now I have ones that I know what's in them, and I'm reluctant to test them until I have some ideas as to what does what because I'm more cautious now because of some undesired results I've gotten by using the wrong mones at the wrong times in the wrong situations. Perhaps when I know, I'll post about it.

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lol totally understand

Here to bump lol

Since all this time XS115 and XS119 have come into play.
                        XS115 - relaxing physically (I have proven time and again that this one is for multiple orgasms..it relaxes that pelvic region ) [37.5 mcg]
                        XS119- relaxing mentally (I have not tried it, the reviews seem to point to a mental relaxation suitable for intimacy) [37.5 mcg]
                        PSE- Disinhibition [2 sprays]
                        Evolve- Intensity [2 sprays]
                        If only we could mix them all (impossible for the time being with XS115 out)
                        Add P96 [25mcg]

Call that Mix Sex God/Goddess

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X