yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP86 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP86 question

Hello All,

A bit of background before I launch into my question. For the last 8 months I have tried pheromones from various companies. However I have not had any success so far. When I say this I mean I have not seen any changes in body language, indicators of interest whilst wearing them in the presense of women. Even when I chat to them none of them appear to have put my game on steriods so to speak.

The last pheromone I used was bad wolf and wolf from alchemy labs. First of all I am not hear to point fingers at companies I just adding some context before I shoot my question. The only reaction i got was from a colleague who asked me oneday what I was wearing (was wearing wolf at the time). I told him a cologne and he just said "hmm ok" and that was it. Even tried pheromone called license to kill from another company no impact on people around me.

So anyway discovered Steve O site. I recieved his XSP86 today. The packaging brought a smile to my face that guy obviously has a sense of humour .

Now the instructions say spray in the usual places behind the ears, on the wrists, neck etc.

Is there anything else i need to take into account to get this xsp86 to work ?. How long does the pheromone last ? and does the pheromone weaken based on the melanin type of the skin ?

Thanks

thor2014 I've never heard of P86, but I'm not as mone educated as everyone else. And, I've only been here a couple months. From your understanding what is to be expected of this mone? Most of the other sprays say they last 6-8 hours.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me six to eight hours thats an awful long time . Will do a search on the forum to see if i can find anything on XSP86
      Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
      thor2014 I've never heard of P86, but I'm not as mone educated as everyone else. And, I've only been here a couple months. From your understanding what is to be expected of this mone? Most of the other sprays say they last 6-8 hours.

Comment

6-8hrs is pretty long thor2014, but from my perspective I'm wearing them at work. So, 8 hours would be perfect for the status/socials I wear here.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

@Thor2014

If you have used BW and Wolf with no luck, I highly doubt that any other mone is going to work for you.

I would try increasing the dosage. For example, Gary from LAL wears 20+ drops of BW to go clubbing.

Also, keep in mind that LIIK from AD has changed formulas over the last year, so you might need to up the dose as well.

Cheers!

Comment

XSP86 is a single molecule. Generally single molecules are a lot less consistent then well crafted products containing multiple molecules.

If you're still looking for your eureeka moment then I would stick with well established blends like Ascend or Xsist.

Comment

Out of curiousity why do some people now experience any effects from the use of pheromones ? Is it the body chemistry that rejects the pheromone ?. I am keen to understand why ?

Comment

You need to control the variables, and execute congruent behaviour to fully understand a mix.

Think of it this way..........each mix is a costume..........and you must play the appropriate character when you wear it. Most guys just take a wait and see approach.

Mones are just one piece of a human interaction, so pay attention to all variables.

To illustrate the point, imagine Brad Pitt covered in human sh*t under his clothes, goes to a club..........how well will he do?

Comment

Hello there thor2014 old friend, I will off topic you, Shannon said that you shall not use dmsi with pheromones, but don't worry I won't tell on you, if you will keep my secret too!

Comment

Yes I agree with what Ghost said. You should start with Ascend or Xist (or both as they work great together!) These are the cream of the crop that PXS sells and I would definitely not start with a single molecule like XSP86. That being said, SteveO has put some great diffusion tech into all the PXS mones hence why they last 6-8 hours. Obviously this can change if it is very humid/hot and you are outside and sweating, but even still SteveO claims they are sweat resistant and hold up well against heat because of the diffusion tech, something other companies can't claim! I think application area is less important, SteveO himself says its really not a big deal as long as its on skin and not clothing (avoid hair as that can mess up diffusion and make the pheromones more "sticky")....personally I apply everything to the neck as does SteveO....these are meant to diffuse 10-15+ feet away so the application site is not that important in my opinion!
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

thor2014 How much Wolf and Bad Wolf are you using? (Wolf is my favorite product.)

Why do some pheromones work for some people and not others? That's the big question!

I've noticed some just don't work for me. Also I may get terrible results with some formulas, but other people report great results. Who knows... could be individual body chemistry or dosage... but I really don't know. If one doesn't work, I just grab another one because 9 out of 10 seem to get some positive reactions that are more than what I'd get without the pheromones.

Comment

Xcc also the signature congruency is super important! You can't act like a kid and wear Ascend for example. Some mones are more forgiving (especially other mones) but I know SteveO has worked really hard to try and make the mones buffered so they react well regardless of congruency, but you can't deny how important congruency is. That's why sometimes when wearing mones, there is a placebo effect, but you need that placebo effect to get game. I still refuse to believe that some mones work for some people and not others. I really think mones will work for 99% of people barring some crazy hormonal imbalance that throws them off, but the congruency has to be there too
                        Last edited by knowledgeispower; 08-28-2016, 11:49 AM.
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower You're right about congruency. There is the question of "Did the mones work?" Well, of course they diffuse through the air and are breathed in and have a reaction in the body. So yes. Do they work in such a way to get the desired results? Not always for everyone. There have been some that I used that I just could not get the advertised results... or any desirable results. Look at Brute with me versus ANDROCLES

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...163-test-brute

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...E2%80%93-brute

I think Brute goes in the badass category. Now I can wear Bad Wolf with very pleasing results. I get treated with super respect. Whereas Brute fell flat for me because I disliked that initial disorientation most women seemed to experience. Like I had metaphorically hit them over the head.

I wish I had another explanation that was beyond "individual differences"...

Your input would be appreciated as I do enjoy reading your posts.

Comment

Good points! I guess what I was trying to imply here is that there isn't some magic voodoo that makes mones work for some people and not others. It's really just a combination of so many various factors such as where they are being used, the type of diffusion (open air vs closed room, A/C on or humid? etc etc), how you're dressed, how you act around women, how much your signature meshes with your personality, how you look (as in your body language and your physical characteristics), and lastly yes your own body chemistry and natural mones. Sooo many factors which is why it is hard for us to pinpoint why some work and some don't. But I would say 90% of that is fixable if you are willing to find out what it is that is needed to mesh with the signature (like clothing, body language, event location, etc)

But yes sometimes its easier to just find another mone that works with you straight out of the bottle!
                            PXS
                            AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Yes, we are on the same page. I'm at the point my social skills are down. I'm solid in my personality. Etc. So if a formula doesn't work... well, there are others to choose from...

For beginners, I encourage them to consider dosages, outcomes they anticipate, what they are looking for as signs it is working, the woman's personality, their own personality, the social situations they are in, how they think pheromones are supposed to work, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by thor2014 View Post
                                Hello All,

A bit of background before I launch into my question. For the last 8 months I have tried pheromones from various companies. However I have not had any success so far. When I say this I mean I have not seen any changes in body language, indicators of interest whilst wearing them in the presense of women. Even when I chat to them none of them appear to have put my game on steriods so to speak.

The last pheromone I used was bad wolf and wolf from alchemy labs. First of all I am not hear to point fingers at companies I just adding some context before I shoot my question. The only reaction i got was from a colleague who asked me oneday what I was wearing (was wearing wolf at the time). I told him a cologne and he just said "hmm ok" and that was it. Even tried pheromone called license to kill from another company no impact on people around me.

So anyway discovered Steve O site. I recieved his XSP86 today. The packaging brought a smile to my face that guy obviously has a sense of humour .

Now the instructions say spray in the usual places behind the ears, on the wrists, neck etc.

Is there anything else i need to take into account to get this xsp86 to work ?. How long does the pheromone last ? and does the pheromone weaken based on the melanin type of the skin ?

Thanks
                                Well, I was used LAL products, in me this products worked, how many drops you used?, Which dropper? euro o bulb? or roll on?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X