yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test Brute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Brute

I used 2 sprays.

It took me a bit to figure this one out. Because I seemed to be getting contradictory results. After awhile, I think I "got it".

All women who I approached had about the same initial reaction when I was wearing this, but then their subsequent reactions were in one of two catagories: those that re-balanced and those that remained un-balanced.

All women who I approached when I was wearing this formula, initially reacted the same: blank looks, nonresponsive emotionally, emotionally flat. Their demeanor and/or voice also seemed to be confused and uncertain. Maybe even indifferent or detached.

The ones who seemed to remain unbalanced still had a blank look on their faces or appeared to be confused/uncertain throughout the interaction.

Most however regained their composure and re-balanced. They became more engaged and open. They became more talkative as time passed. Their attention was sustained and they disclosed more about themselves. As time passed they became more agreeable. Some gestured more. Others became more still. Their emotions appeared to become more animated, as though they were becoming more emotional. They laughed easily. They tended to look for and voice areas of agreement and commonality (rapport). They were likely to act humble, submissive, or self-effacing. They smiled more as time passed. One even winked at me and licked her lips. Some increased their proximity to me. Some of them seemed to be a bit tense even though they appeared to be spontaneous

All of them had no pupil dilation and no blushing.

All of them presented an initial disorientation to my presence. Most re-oriented, followed by an enjoyable interaction by all. Some did not, and the interaction went no where fast.

Possible potential applications: Day game (immediate attention getting); Night game (same reason); personal growth because you have to get used to unexpected reactions and/or the conversation going no where despite your social skills

XSteveO Thank you for posting that description of Brute on the PXS site. With that description, it makes so much sense to me why people were reacting the way they did to me, especially why they seemed so unbalanced.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X