yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A2, The Ultimate %^&$ formula, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2, The Ultimate %^&$ formula, etc...

1) Would someone like to please tell me what A2 is?

2) For those of you who have been following other forums, what has become of the search for The Ultimate %^&$ formula, and other such variant threads?

3) Perhaps other related topics are "Golden Mix" and "liquid lust", but I don't know.

If memory serves, the best F*ck mixes are :

Panty Scorcher MX331-4 (search Pherotruth or Pherotalk....many threads on this stuff)

Original MAG

.........none are currently available.

My bet would be that a vendor is going to hit the jackpot with a sledgehammer mix in the next 18 months.

Gary, Stevo, and Thundr are working on new stuff, not to mention the indies, so it's just a matter of time. I think it's becoming clear what the customer wants, so the cream is rising to the top.

Comment

theLaw I'm so glad you responded to this because you are quite the experienced poster on "some other" forum. I was following your thread on SOB for awhile too.

Thank you very much for your post! As an experienced mone user, I value your input!

Do you have a recommended thread I could read to learn about the original MAG?

Comment

There is a thread on PT with a full discussion about original MAG.

Basically, a great mix that was originally created by Chris from Alpha Dream, but changed formula somewhere along the way........hence the "old" MAG.

Chris has made a number of hints at its re-release in some form......but I have yet to see any evidence of this.

Cheers!

Comment

• fdesa12
          fdesa12 commented
          Editing a comment
          theLaw? From VGHS?!

Pherotruth. Good forum, I'm usually there reading every day. Unlike Androtics, Steve doesn't have any issues with folks mentioning other forums, so long as drama doesn't start up.

Never used PS or Mag, so can't comment on them. AD had project UF which worked quite well for me, again, they don't make it anymore (big shock there). As for currently available products, I've heard good things about DP, AV, Steve's Naked Gun seems to have some potential. Otherwise, I'll mirror what the Law said, there's stuff being brewed by Steve, Garry, Thundr and some independent folks, so who knows what will come out in the next year.

Comment

IIRC. A2 was supposed to be a AD members mix that was supposed to mimic a1 without the depression issues. Like most AD mixes nothing ever came oi it.

Comment

Blacky Chan Thank you for the info! I've been searching, so thanks for the clarity! Do you know what became of A2?

Comment

Xcc, I could be completely wrong here but I believe SteveO created Cohesion to be a primarily A1 mix (heavy -dienone) but buffered to prevent the depression self-effects....so this might be the A2?
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower You might be right. XSteveO or idle could you clarify what A2 is?

Comment

knowledgeispower no cohesion isn't a2. I remember reading on one of the older threads in here that I believe it was XSteveO and Dancing Joker were working on it. Hopefuly they correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they were close but weren't able to recreate another batch with similar of what they originally had. I also remember reading that what they had was extremely expensive to make as well

Comment

kingtut savage Thanks for your input. Seems to me that was what I was thinking too that it was a formula they were creating and something about it was expensive. However, I've wondered what has become of it.

Comment

Xcc I dug up this thread it may provide some insight:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...n-releasing-a2

Specifically see post #13:

So, recently I have asked Steve about the release of A2 and he was saying that due to the steep price point in some of the really rare molecules it might never
                      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                      PXS
                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                      AD
                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Now I have to thank you for being generous with your time!

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                          knowledgeispower commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Haha no problem! You can thank me by hitting that Like button...that way I get that voodoo forum rep power lol

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X