yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Opinions on releasing A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on releasing A2

So, recently I have asked Steve about the release of A2 and he was saying that due to the steep price point in some of the really rare molecules it might never actually be released, something like around $70 - 75 for a 10ml, now for me personally with what I know about the mix, I would probably buy it, it is just simply too good to pass up. I think I'm just kinda curious about how others feel, and maybe if Steve sees that enough people would pay this price point to buy it that it might have more of a chance of getting released, or maybe people do feel like its too much? I have no other purpose of posting this than to see how people feel about this price point.

As for my personal view, while A2 would be pricey it will do for me what I would be doing with a combo and more anyways. So I'd be spending an equal amount or even more by buying other products to create a combo that does less than what A2 does, if that makes sense. Maybe I am alone, but that is how I feel and I would like to see how others might feel about this to see whether or not I am crazy, so chime in guys thanks. =)

Really? No one has any thoughts? Or did I just post this in the wrong section, I would think KIMBA would chime in and say something considering hes also someone that wants to see A2's release

Comment

What is this current revision of A2 designed to do? I would of course be willing to pay $75 - $100 for the product if it is great. I use a LOT of product and I use quite a few combinations so ultimately price is Moot. If I buy it and get 80 sprays per bottle a spray a day is almost three months. Two is a month and a week. Not REALLY bad compared to what I currently drop on products monthly.

Comment

Yeah but that's just you, I believe at that price point there has to be a certain amount of products sold.

Now if you really want Steve to do it, maybe if he agrees with it you can do a pre-order type of thing.

Comment

I think in one of the posts by steve or someone it was they said hi and the response was like lets have sex or something and this is when they didn't know each other I believe, and they are trying to tweak it so it can get to that point consistantly. Which is why I want to try this mix so much its like the holy grail to me. Steve would know this best and if he decides to chime in it would also help to state his view on creating A2 and to clear up anything. I'm sure many would pay for a mix such as this :].

Comment

I know it is just me Mustang. And Ryusei. And people who read about it on AD. Not a lot but I am sure we have a few bottles are sold. And if Steve is testing it himself it wouldnt be such an inconvience.

Comment

I've said it once before, I'll say it again... I'll take A2 in Blue Sugar please!

Comment

I don't post much. But I now own about half of Steve's current catalog and I'm loving every product. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in and say I would glady spend 100 bucks or so on the infamous a2

Comment

At the end of the day it is up to Steve, and I know for a fact that he has the community in mind whenever he creates a product and decides whether or not to make it available to us because he is like that. I just hope that the voices of us few that would be more than willing to buy a2 are heard by him and maybe something can be worked out for us.

Comment

I'm glad you made this thread and totally concur. I'm just hoping its as great as we hope!

Comment

Originally posted by upgrayedd View Post
                      I don't post much. But I now own about half of Steve's current catalog and I'm loving every product. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in and say I would glady spend 100 bucks or so on the infamous a2
                      Exact same deal for me. I own a lot of Steve's stuff as well. I've only posted on Pherotruth but I felt like de-lurking for this one to say I'd gladly fork out that much.

Comment

Now let's just hope Steve reads this read and gives us gives us his thoughts.

Comment

Its not my formula, but Dancing Jokers and when I tested it again it was contrary to my memory not what I remember A2 to be. It wasn't that we were trying to tweak it to be consistent, we were tweaking it to get any results consistent with the original A2. Its not the same formula, its not the same results and it might as well be called B7. https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...=5684#post5684

Please understand this entire A2 thing is based on one persons experience 3 or 4 years ago and I only had used it maybe 3 times total. I've asked Dancing Joker to chime in and he said he would, but he'll have to explain that this is more like A19 or something. A2 was a wonderful experience and it was exactly this: "Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number, come bang me baby!" This version it was this: "Hey I just met you and this is shady, someone call the polices number, I think this guy is crazy!" Well it wasn't that bad, but I do have a crush on Carly Rae.

The formula I was given to test was not in the same league as A2 and I had to do just as much work as I would with any good pheromone blend. You're basing an entire perspective of a blend on a extremely limited and non repeatable result by one guy years ago. There's at least a dozen "expensive and somewhat limited" molecules in this that provided the same results I'd get from Taboo or even Androtics Ammo. All the while running solid game at least a few hours. The times I wore the revised edition, there was only one time I pulled, and the other times no dice. When we got down to the root of the issue, it wasn't really A2.

The blend showed amazing potential, but it just didn't get further than potential for me. I was really excited when I wore it because I could feel the direction it wanted to take, BUT it was as if it was a train and the switch to go to sex was never switched. The train kept rolling and I kept having to stop it and not just switch rails to sex, but build the rails. It was exciting because I so want it to work like I remember but I'm told this is called chasing the dragon when crackheads chase after their first high. Its such a remarkable incredible high, that every hit after is always an attempt to get that one fleeting feeling they'll never experience again. It must be an amazing high if you're willing to give it all up chasing that dragon knowing you'll never catch it. LOL I just called myself an A2 junky!

So yeah I totally get what you're requesting but I also have to consider many of these ingredients are expensive and therefore limited in what I can responsibly obtain. Should I take all of rare molecule XSR44 (for example purposes only) and make a batch? That cost would have to be passed on and absolutely pre-orders would be a requirement to even consider. Prices would be pretty high if I remember correctly and I'm tired so who knows. I'm tired because a night of "slutty" sex from a blend that did work fantastic. That means the blend I tested tonight, and many others I have plans to release that do have proven results, couldn't happen. We'd be using those same ingredients to make a blend I needed a heaping side of game for it to work.

I love our community and members like you ryusei and your incredible willingness and desire to further pheromone research and I know Dancing Joker will be around to explain this blend to you. The only possible way I could see this working is offer it as a custom blend to those really interested and willing to buy an expensive blend without real prior research or warranty. I wouldn't be tying up the suff I need to make a blend that got me amazing results tonight and those interested would still be able to buy and do their own research. The feedback we get is a key deciding factor when offering a blend. I absolutely stand by my commitment to not sell a blend I wouldn't personally wear or have one of my girlfriends wear.

An example is XS108 Rave Couture our gay friendly blend that I often wear for the party vibe it puts off. There's a lot of value in it and it always cracks me up that there are people who think I might be gay. Same thing for XiSt. Did you know its not my style? I'm not seeking a girlfriend because I somehow tend to end up in GF/BF relationships anyway so its not something I want to encourage. However there is a HUGE value for me because of what happens after the girl discovers I don't really want to be in the relationship with her. It can get ugly and XiSt, sure as monkey poo:crap:, resets all those hard feelings and we start fresh. Its always been about value.

I encourage you to continue to press this forward and seek out the knowledge to make our community and ourselves better. Its the perseverance here that makes us different after all. I encourage everyone to continue to question, propose, entice and most importantly work together to discover solutions. I have an opinion on A2 and I just wanted to reaffirm that is just that, my opinion. Maybe this is that blend that just doesn't do anything for me. That's the beauty of pheromone research. There's a way forward.

The Joker man will swing by and I can probably make this a custom blend for a few people. If research and feedback prevails in favor I'll do my best to make it happen for everyone else.

Sorry for the long post and I hope I am not rambling incoherently and more importantly not insulting, demeaning or just being a dick in any way. I had a few drinks tonight, got laid like a rock star by a blue eyed blond beauty, and I'm typing with one eye closed. I'm sleepy and its 3 in the morning. I love you all and goodnight

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thank you steve, this really gives me a piece of mind after knowing the details from you, and later on DJ, and whats this blend that got you the amazing results, I think we all interested in that now LOL. Actually, I'll skype you about

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
                              MrGoodbar714 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              So what's this new stuff Steve is testing

I have to be delicate about the mix I wore because it was the first time with women I already have a relationship with. I'm hesitant to post about it as I am sure someone is snooping around here. Yeah I'm talking about you and I knew it a long time ago babe. I still love yah though and last night was incredible.

So yeah as I was saying its a delicate situation. I'm going out on a date tonight with someone I met the other day. Lets see if it happens again.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Dancing Joker
                              Dancing Joker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You're using the new mix we developed so soon again? I hope you survived the night

My apologies for not responding to this sooner, as real world obligations have consumed my time and attention for a while now

SteveO is correct ... The PXS version of A2 is not ready yet. By "A2" I mean the original mix that I developed back when I was using putatives and other components from Androtics in an attempt to create an alternative to A1, which had by that time gone out of stock and was unavailable. In the process, I ended up creating a mix that was far superior to A1 and even beyond anything I had tested before It generated an insane amount of comfort and attraction during my use, and as many of you are already aware, it worked even greater wonders for SteveO! However, as has already been mentioned, the evidence, however incredible, is purely anecdotal and may not exhibit a true representation of how it would work for everyone else without further wide scale testing.

Since SteveO has such high levels of expectations for the quality and performance for all of his products, if A2 is ever to be offered as a PXS product, it would need to match if not exceed the original results on a consistent basis. While variation in results is always to be expected due to different situations, body chemistry, and environmental conditions, a product of this caliber should still provide great results reliably, especially if it could come with a potential price tag of $75 or more for a 10 ml bottle. A good example would be the MX292 mix that Androtics released. The first few batches were amazing, and I had some of the best hits at that time due to its use. However, subsequent batches seem to have diminishing effects, and it was quickly replaced by other available mixes that were more effective and consistent. We'll never know if the formulation or production process changed, but the end result was that it seemed like we were no longer getting the same product as was originally released, and another great mix eventually passed into the phero history books

Speaking of price, another major issue is the price and availability of the components used to produce A2. The original A2 used putatives that were stated to be expensive and difficult to procure, and the case is also true to some extent for the PXS versions of A2 under development. To produce the type of effects that A2 was capable of producing, some expensive molecules were used in the first PXS revision of A2 to steer the mix. Unfortunately, we have to weigh the use of these precious molecules for A2 versus their use in other main line and limited mixes that are being offered. Using any significant quantity of a component for one mix would take away from its availability for use in other primary mixes, and as SteveO has a business to run, he has to decide whether it's worth taking the risk for an unproven product.

As for the effects of these PXS revisions of A2, there have been two primary revisions attempted thus far. Revision 1 was the original, no holds-barred attempt at replicating A2, and by far the more expensive. From my experience, it's probably around 75% of true A2's effects, but as SteveO mentioned, there were still issues with interactions that original A2 made seamless and smooth. A second Revision 2 was developed to find a lower cost alternative to Revision 1, and replaced some of the more expensive molecules with cheaper molecules and a modified formula. Based on initial testing, the interesting result from Revision 2 is that I seemed to have created what I had originally intended to do with A2, which was to create an alternative to A1 without the issues associated with it. It's not A2, but it may be a useful mix nonetheless.

I hope this FYI helps clear up a lot of questions about the status of A2. I am still working on and testing new variations and revisions of A2, and it's possible that future testing with additional new molecules may produce a satisfactory mix that lives up to the reputation that A2 has garnered. SteveO and I feel that if you order A2 from PXS, you should get A2, and not something that is only 75% there. If we can develop a mix that is 100% A2 and is cost effective to produce, we would certainly be happy to offer it

Comment

Now you all know why Dancing Joker is the only person I discuss my blends and the research molecules intimetely with. He knows every single molecule I use because he and I spent hundreds of hours testing. I've always felt Joker was my mentor, which speaks volumes for his character. With that said its not an easy thing for me to come back and say hey this blend that I remember to be incredible is no longer incredible.

I have a lot on my plate and I've been changing some priorities to better advance our research community while at the same time, allowing the business to prosper. I'm not ever going to tell you this isn't a for-profit business. It is and its how I make my living. I'm by no means rich and I make sure the team shares in the profits of the company. Our efforts are rewarded with the loyalty of our community members and clients buying.

I mention this because when I said I won't sell a product I wouldn't personally wear or have a girlfriend wear there are a couple reasons behind it. The first is our credibility as a pheromone company bent on crowd-sourcing real research and sharing that. I want to advance the science and not just the marketing. The second reason is because I refuse to lie or sell my soul to make a buck. You'll NEVER find me telling you to use dangerous chemicals that have nothing to do with pheromones or colognes to get better diffusion. That's just scary and very sad. Most importantly though is to build the company, but not just for the sake of personal wealth. Sure I want to make money and I'm cool with having nice things. My hippy love only goes so far, but I want others to share in the companies success too. CEO's at $134 million dollars while the low guy on the team makes minimum wage is a crime! I want to build the company because that gives us leverage to be able to make available these rare and expensive molecules.

I want to be able to, without question, release a blend like A2 with all its rare molecules in all its glory. Its a very difficult business decision for me to say no to a blend that in my view has so much potential because I can't yet afford the molecules. My vision is to see blends like A2 in our Beta section to crowd-source the research to improve them without having to cost limit what molecules we use. As a community that I am proud to be a member of I wanted you to know why these decisions have to be made. We are getting there though and all the team has been working very hard to find solutions to provide the highest quality products at the best costs available anywhere. I stand behind that. You can take any one of my blends at just 10 mL and have as high as 70% more concentrate than a lot of vendors 30 mL bottles. That's a lot of value for your dollar and I believe its fair and the right thing to do.

I have big ideas and big dreams. As a community we are changing the pheromone world one convert at a time.

Steve O

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
                                MrGoodbar714 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                SteveO this is OT but, what email do we use to get ahold of you regarding custom blends. Or should I give you a call.

• ryusei
                                ryusei commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Would love to try that other DJ mix also, anyway I could order it?

I'm just gonna sit back and let the teachers at pherowarts figure it out. What else is a Weasley supposed to do? I ain't no Potter. lol

Comment

I am very impatient, but I suppose I I must wait I must wait for the legendary Dancing Joker and SteveO to obtain, test, and create blends with rare molecules.

Comment

I've never really spoken much on this topic but here's my two cents. I remember when Steve first posted about A2 and the amazing results he had with it. Everyone was over the moon about it and all wanted their hands on it, except for me. Sure it sounds awesome, still does. But I saw too much bandwagon potential as a result of a smattering of reports. Plus, the limited quantity of molecules told me that this would not easily get off the ground. Flash forward to today. Steve finally has his own business and is making great progress. After hearing about all he has been doing and his efforts to produce new and interesting mixes, I'm happy to be a part of this group. A2 has amazing potential but still is a ways off from being viable. I'm not saying we should give up on it, but keep it on the back burner until Steve and DJ can refine it. Besides, there are a ton of good mixes out there that aren't getting the attention they need. The Thinker, Mascot (I call it the bromance mix), celebrity, magnetic and impactxs, just to name a few. Steve knows we want to see A2 and I'm sure that when its viable to do so, he'll bring it out but I am perfectly content for now to work on products that have yet to be tested and are viable now. I'm not saying you should stop asking for it, I just know that our energies can, for the time being, be put to other uses.

*tosses pennies in the jar*

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X