yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Who wears their mones unscented most of the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wears their mones unscented most of the time?

What's the consensus on unscented? I've personally researched this here and elsewhere and it seems that unscented should not make a difference (obviously both versions PheromoneXS have diffusion molecules) but more importantly the only benefit I can see of a cover scent is to help others take more of a "whiff" of what you're wearing. Problem is I want to wear some of these mones daily and wearing a scent isn't necessarily the most appropriate thing for me to wear to work all the time so I like the ability to have them unscented.

Just curious if anyone has experimented wearing unscented or unscented + their own cologne and seeing if it made a difference? I'd like to wear mine unscented most of the time if I can get away with it...and yes I know mones have a natural scent that may not be that pleasing, but since these work subconsciously I don't think it would really be a big deal.

Please share, I seem to see a lot using cover scents and haven't come across any reports from people who consistently wear unscented!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

knowledgeispower I get unscented. Some women like the unscented. Some don't. I use essential oils as cover scents if I want.

Here is a post on scents...

For Men We're going to add several selections to the store of commercial fragrance options. I'll be looking into acquiring high-quality knockoffs (as I'm

Comment

i have ordered mones with fxs scent but i dont cover with any colognes or perfumes other than that.

Comment

I don't have a lot of my own colognes. I like the smell of aqua di gio, and fxs. I need to go unscented, or all the same scent so I can mix multiple mones together. I've had negative results with sultan's oud, and then trying to cover it. I got called out, like what are you wearing. In a bad way. I like sultan's oud by itself, but when I threw stuff on top of it is when I got called out.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I almost always order all of my pheros unscented, with the exception of LAL's stuff. Steve's stuff works quite well unscented, though I tend to use my own colognes.

Comment

Glad to hear that! I will experiment with unscented at first and then try to cover with a fragrance of my own to compare. I have this bias that unscented is more "natural", as the cologne may influence others into thinking their perception of you is because of the fragrance, rather than the "natural" attraction; but I have never tested this as most of the AD products I have came scented by default. Will be nice to try these unscented first and see how it goes!
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
              I don't have a lot of my own colognes. I like the smell of aqua di gio, and fxs. I need to go unscented, or all the same scent so I can mix multiple mones together. I've had negative results with sultan's oud, and then trying to cover it. I got called out, like what are you wearing. In a bad way. I like sultan's oud by itself, but when I threw stuff on top of it is when I got called out.
              Yes this is probably one of the reasons why I went with unscented as well, I am afraid of putting a scent that may not be so great in such an expensive product. Would rather mix it myself with the sample scents or my own fragrances!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X