yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your favorite commercial Fragrance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite commercial Fragrance?

For Men

We're going to add several selections to the store of commercial fragrance options. I'll be looking into acquiring high-quality knockoffs (as I'm pretty sure the real stuff might be prohibited by copyright) to add as fragrances to each product. I'd like to stick with about 5 or 6 along with our other scents.

Here's what we will be doing as to fragrances. Its very easy to add fragrance to the bottle and if you read the three fold brochure well then you already know. You'll get a vial of fragrance and an empty vial to remove the appropriate product without loss. You'll simply add the fragrance to it. Its a super-simple process. If you'd still like us to do it we will be able to accommodate you.

So again please give us your favorite commercial fragrance suggestions or I'll have the crazy Bulgarian Idle choose for you

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Bvlgari Black. Obsession, Fahrenheit, and wait for it, Cool Water.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I know you wouldn't be interested in offering these but IMO the best thing about AD products are the scents especially Akuto, neroli and FF21.

My favourite commercial scents are

Aqua di gio
      Le male
      Spice bomb
      Blue sugar
      Tom Ford tobacco vanille

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
        Bvlgari Black. Obsession, Fahrenheit, and wait for it, Cool Water.
        Have you tried Hot water?

No I don't mean have you ever showered

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
          Ragnar Lothbrook commented
          Editing a comment
          Never tried hot water. You?

• GHOST
          GHOST commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it's good stuff, actually prefer it to cool water, it's a little spicier.

I say let idle choose, teheeeee!

I love Lacoste and Curve

Comment

D&G Intenso I like! Old Spice Bearglove body spray is a really clean scent, love it!

GHOST I second that! Androtics have some really nice scents, especially the beloved Akuto! Would be nice to get some knockoffs!

Also Armani Code is very popular and nice!

Comment

I'm a creed junky so my favorites:

Aventus
            Green irish Tweed
            millesime imperial

Comment

Creed Aventus. Angel b men pure malt and Leather n steel,

Comment

A legit knock off of La Nuit(YSL), Cool water, or the FF21 scent from AD would be amazing.

Comment

- Montblanc Legend
                  - Versace Pour Homme
                  - Yves Saint Laurent once had L'Homme Gingembre. That scent was awesome sporty/spice but didn't last longer than 30-60 minutes... If you can get this scent and make it last longer, I'd buy bottles from you .

In fact, anything summery with ginger in it.
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Aqua de Gio, Cool Water for me.
                    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

XSteveO Thanks for asking! Something that is all natural. A blend of essential oils, for example. I understand that DPG and denatured alcohol are not "natural", but the synthetic fragrances have a tendency to inflame my skin. That's why I order everything unscented.

I once knew someone who sold pheromones who said his blends used only natural ingredients. He had scents like Eternity, Obsession, Polo, Drakkar Noir, Cool Water, and other well known scents. I used many of his products and of all I used, I think only one or two irritated my skin.

Comment

Armani code Sport
                        One million, Paco r.
                        VIKTOR & Rolf SpiceBomb
                        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Club de Nuit Intense Man is the best Aventus clone out there (IMO). And...it's cheeaaaap!

Other than that Burberry Sport smells nice. Should be a lot of knockoffs of Abercrombie's Fierce as well.

Comment

I love Versace Eros! Please make an equivalent!!

Comment

Creed Royal Oud for evening or winter.
                              Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger for the summer.

Comment

Givenchy pi (musky Vanilla), Armani Ice, and my current Cologne.... Invictus by Paco Rabanne

Comment

• fdesa12
                                  fdesa12 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  How does Ice differ from Code?

• The_Harlequin
                                  The_Harlequin commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  From what i remember, very clean, someone stole it from me... but way better the Code, i personally think... numerous compliments.

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                                I'm a creed junky so my favorites:

Aventus
                                Green irish Tweed
                                millesime imperial
                                2000GT Is it really worth the price tag? I was thinking of trying some, maybe get the 1oz bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post

2000GT Is it really worth the price tag? I was thinking of trying some, maybe get the 1oz bottle
                                  start with oils from the fragrance shop. they make very comparable versions of Creed's stuff. Good way to try it out without breaking the bank. If you do decide to take the plunge, don't buy from anywhere but an authorized retailer like Nordstroms or from Creed directly. Speaking from personal experience, buying from discount sellers usually ends badly with poor or fake product.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

start with oils from the fragrance shop. they make very comparable versions of Creed's stuff. Good way to try it out without breaking the bank. If you do decide to take the plunge, don't buy from anywhere but an authorized retailer like Nordstroms or from Creed directly. Speaking from personal experience, buying from discount sellers usually ends badly with poor or fake product.
                                    2000GT Yeah, that's what I was thinking, Nordstrom or something like that. They also allow returns, just in case. Actually Norsdtrom is really good about that. I'm sure they wouldn't sell fake stuff.

I've bought a cologne from Nordstrom before, it was authentic and really good quality. Nothing as expensive as Creed yet though. I might just have to take the plunge, to see what the hype is about.

I'm constantly looking for a new cover cologne lol

Also I read that there are variations in the batches of Creed. Hopefully I get a good one!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X