yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What mones shall i use to get a girlfriend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately there isn't any journal/book I can refer you to :( The pheromone community isn't as organized as we like and it is still a very much work in progress as research is still on going, so everything is a bit scattered =/ Good luck to you!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower always looking for shortcuts, this is me, I will go on hard way with this one! Thanks!

Comment

You can find a lot of great info on this forum, also on the Pherotruth forum and at House Of Pheromones. Just remember that whatever works wonders for someone else might be a total flop for you. As a guideline, use the more "in your face" blends such as SOB, Ascend with cops, etc, in a nightclub environment, and more subtle mixes such as Taboo for daytime / work. Also remember that some mixes (Xist) are designed to "imprint" upon the target. That means that after several long exposures, the target will have you in her mind. Through experience, this is the most powerful method to get a long term partner,though you will need to be very patient. For Xist to work fully, you'll need weeks away from her with no contact after a series of long exposures.
        Start testing one product at a time,for at least a week, until you know how it works. Once you know what all of your products do to yourself and to those around you, you might or might not want to combo them.

Comment

Tenerife Guy good! I didn't know about imprint, and I really need that xist you are the 3rd person that recommends me. And I ordered ascend without cops :(.

Comment

That's OK, bodgy. Ascend without cops is a great option, as you can purchase the cops apart (Desire Me). You can then mix them in or leave them out as required on each application. And Cops alone are great before a workout.

It seems that you have some anxiety approaching targets. Well before you get going with Xist, you should use Ascend solo every day for at least a few weeks. This will help build up your confidence. You'll start to see people taking notice of you. You'll be able to focus more. You'll feel more positive. Then after a few weeks, try 1 drop of Ascend + 2 or 3 drops of Xist (I say drops if you're using oils) and approach. Head up, shoulders back, smile as if you own the place, and fearlessly approach women.

A tip, keep the Ascend application point on your neck so you get the most self effects. Keep the Xist application points away from your face so that you get the least self effects. The Xist is for your target, NOT for you. If you are not experienced, Xist can cause reverse imprinting, ie, you become obsessed with your target which is not good!

Comment

I agree, Ascend without cops is not bad. I have mine without cops and to be honest some women just do not like cops and get turned off by it. It's good to have flexibility if you want to use cops or not and it isn't something that is great for everyone. I think you'll be fine Tenerife guy has some great advice for you!
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
                That's OK, bodgy. Ascend without cops is a great option, as you can purchase the cops apart (Desire Me). You can then mix them in or leave them out as required on each application. And Cops alone are great before a workout.

It seems that you have some anxiety approaching targets. Well before you get going with Xist, you should use Ascend solo every day for at least a few weeks. This will help build up your confidence. You'll start to see people taking notice of you. You'll be able to focus more. You'll feel more positive. Then after a few weeks, try 1 drop of Ascend + 2 or 3 drops of Xist (I say drops if you're using oils) and approach. Head up, shoulders back, smile as if you own the place, and fearlessly approach women.

A tip, keep the Ascend application point on your neck so you get the most self effects. Keep the Xist application points away from your face so that you get the least self effects. The Xist is for your target, NOT for you. If you are not experienced, Xist can cause reverse imprinting, ie, you become obsessed with your target which is not good!
                Thanks.now i know about imprint and it's reverse awesome

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X