yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What mones shall i use to get a girlfriend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mones shall i use to get a girlfriend.

I'm having a hard time getting a grilfriend since i've been solo for the past 4 years, now this "mating ritual" it's very akward for me. I struck out a lot and hesitate much. Any thoughts?

Try Xist, it will help! Also the ACE pack for more adventures! My suggestion get it unscented, and if you don't like the smell, you can use your own cologne as cover

Also, the ACE pack has Ascend with copulins! You might want to go with the cops out option if you don't like the stank of cops lol

Comment

Xist sounds good, I have the Ace pack (bought cohesion, evolve and ascend are samples) shall i combine the Ace pack?

Comment

I agree with Ixist. Xist is a great place to start. And I once stated that the ace pack in combination gives of a great husband-like vibe and influences women to act more wife-like to the wearer. I still stand by this statement

Comment

Xist and evolve all the way, both have their unique ways and I wear both combined...I kid you not I have 4 married women and 2 single gals at work now who give IOI like nothing when I'm around...its a little dead at work since its a college and summer time, but man the ACE pack is GOLD for getting attention. Just remember, you still have to say "hi" and chase...chase then pull em' in. For the special gal you already have lined up, sometimes a simple spray of enone with ADG scent on the chest is enough to make her melt and give in to your charm.

I don't necessarily believe in PUA, but there is a certain logic to what men/women are attracted to...call it a psychological aspect we live, but don't quite grasp. Researching this topic will eventually attain an understanding of what you can change to help get attention. Adding mones on top to an alpha personality (not necessarily 100% alpha, just more alpha "ish" than beta) and you will not be able to shake em' off you with a stick
          Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Advice taken under consideration, thanks guys for your input.

Comment

Xist is definitely a good start!
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper PUA is probably Pick Up Artist.

bogdy If I were looking for a girlfriend, this is what I would do: XiSt, Cohesion, Crush, Evolve, Wolf (Liquid Alchemy Labs), and Glow.

Now Glow... if there was a woman I was interested in... I would wear Glow around her UNTIL I had sex for the first time with her. After I had sex, I would stop wearing it because once the sexual part of the relationship starts and I wear Glow, she might think I'm cheating. So if I have sex with her on the fourth date, every date there after NO MORE GLOW for me. It would be in the back of my cabinet.
              Last edited by Xcc; 08-10-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                elvin.tan77 commented
                Editing a comment
                That sounds anti-climatic lol

Wear them all at once?

Comment

bogdy Good question! I wasn't specific about that, was I?

If I was looking for a girlfriend, then XiSt, Cohesion, Crush, Evolve, Wolf (Liquid Alchemy Labs), and Glow would be in my cabinet.

If I was doing errands or going to social events, I would wear Crush or XiSt or Cohesion or Wolf or Glow in case I met a woman who I'd think about as a girlfriend possibility.

When I wanted to have sex with her after a few dates, I'd wear Evolve and XiSt on that date.

Comment

If you're looking for a girlfriend and not just a one night stand I think you can't go wrong with Ascend + Xist....this has been working great for me and from the reviews I have seen and just understanding what the mones behind each do this is a winner for sure. If you're targeting 18-24 year olds I would add cohesion to that mix, so maybe 1 spray Ascend, 2 sprays Xist, and 2 sprays Cohesion but if you're looking for 24+ the Cohesion isn't necessary and may turn down the Alpha vibe that this mix is known for that attracts women (The cohesion really is to make you less intimidating to younger girls although you can't go wrong with 1 spray of Cohesion, SteveO has used Xist + Cohesion successfully before many times). Evolve I would save until you know the person better, it can be too aggressive for meeting someone the first time in my opinion. Although many swear it works as an everyday mone, it is really more for night time use and still may be too sexual for some girls early on in a relationship.

Don't know much about crush/glow but they seem like things that would pair well with the Xist + Ascend mix...personally I find Ascend + Xist + Taboo to be my favorite, 1 spray Ascend, 2 sprays Xist, 2 sprays Taboo.....amazing stuff

You should definitely make Xist the core of your sprays no matter what though!
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Xcc I have tried bliss + cohesion since I'm new to mones but look forward to expand my inventory, anyway good few results from this mix (fist base).

Comment

knowledgeispower well as my first purchase I had to decide between xist, ascend cohesion and bliss, I (poorly) chosen cohesion(luckily got samples of ascend bliss and evolve) , if I could turn back time I would 100 % choose bliss and request samples of xist. Anyway I have ordered some ascend since the samples convinced me, with samples of xist, waiting for shipping to test xist.

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                        knowledgeispower well as my first purchase I had to decide between xist, ascend cohesion and bliss, I (poorly) chosen cohesion(luckily got samples of ascend bliss and evolve) , if I could turn back time I would 100 % choose bliss and request samples of xist. Anyway I have ordered some ascend since the samples convinced me, with samples of xist, waiting for shipping to test xist.
                        Great! Definitely test out the Xist samples I'm sure you'll love it. The thing with Xist is it's not a blatant "hit" like other mones. It takes time (several hours exposure repeated over a few weeks) to get the max effect so you won't notice any major hits with it right away...but it achieves what you are looking for, a longer-term relationship. This is why I like Taboo with my mix, because Taboo gives the more blatant hits while Xist is working on the layer below that you don't see (subconsciously, in her mind) while Ascend gives you the vibe you want as a man with status and social respect
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Thanks for your input, you aren't new to pheromones are you?

Comment

Nope, I have been using pheromones for about 9 years now But I've only been with PXS for a month!
                            PXS
                            AD

Comment

Wow, where can I find out more about pheromones?

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                                Wow, where can I find out more about pheromones?
                                Some great knowledge on this forum but if you google the individual pheromones you will get a lot of results (you can find a list of all the pheromones each PXS product has online). Also if you search the individual pheromone name on PXS you will get the single molecule that you can buy (spray or oil). If you click on one of those it will give you a nice summary of what that pheromone is known to do!
                                PXS
                                AD

Comment

oh , you know by your name i had to ask that question , you know i taught you would recommend me a book or a long journal about everything i need to know about pheromonms, that is what i'm looking for .
                                  PS: i have no doubt i will figur it out myself but i will best 5x quicker and easier with some help from and veteran .
                                  Thanks

Comment

BTW , what peromonet to get a grirlfriend i dont know yet, but i'm sure that the recepe will start with bliss.Got me massive fun tonight, and the sample conviced me , blis spray + oil my next purchase.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X