yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity Xs anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Xs anyone?

Generally I like to try to cold test mones before reading about them but can anyone comment on celebrity?

The -nol content makes me assume it will do well with younger girls 18-25 ish.

Do you find it effective for that demographic?
    How long is it lasting for you?
    App points?
    Etc

Thanks!

Psylocybin You might want to read this...

Hey guys, Just wondered if there is a combo out there that can be used to attract very superficial, 'bitchy acting' alpha girls (I prefer blondes or

Also, I have Celebrity. Everyone seems to like it. I find it approachable and engaging. People hang on my every word.

Celebrity + XiSt has also been reported to go well together.

Comment

I swear I did a search and that thread didn't come up but it was exactly what I was looking for. Cheers

Comment

Oh wait. That is the post that came up haha. nvm

Comment

I received a bottle of celebrity as a gift, and unfortunately I haven't noticed much. I have about half left at this point. May just be me? I do experience many positives with other XS products. I have been using it by itself and not combined with other products.
          Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

master_at_arms To be blunt with you, this is why I like to encourage people to find things that work for them. I love Celebrity because it does what it's advertised to do. However, it may not work for you. Some people here like SOB. I'd probably not use SOB because I used it's cousin Brute, and the results I got were inconsistent and displeasing to me. But there are some people who SOB works awesome for!

If Celebrity is not working for you, go with something else.

I think of some pheromones as projecting a personality: Api is the cool guy; Ascend is the high flier; etc... what personality vibe are you wanting to give off?

Comment

• master_at_arms
              master_at_arms commented
              Editing a comment
              I get fantastic results with api and ascend when Im at work api is definitely cool guy cred and ascend is in charge authority. I'm always rotating my stuff and I have alot of it

master_at_arms I'm glad you have a plan. Sometimes people get into this without a plan and it takes them awhile to get oriented. Right on!

Comment

Yep that's me Xcc. To be honest, I'm just starting to get oriented now. I've had fun through my trials and F ups. But, I like the direction I'm heading, and a lot of my organization and planning comes from you. Thanks, forever grateful. I just ordered a bottle of Celebrity, and I can't wait. Should be here by the end of the week.
              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Remember to look into the mirror and thank him.

Also that saying "You can lead a horse to water, but that doesn't mean it's a duck".

Comment

Just got my order in. I'm a huge fan of Sob and I can't wait to try the oil.

Re: Celebrity. I have high hopes for it if it's a better version of Mx297. I'll be trying it out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    Ragnar Lothbrook Remember to look into the mirror and thank him.

Also that saying "You can lead a horse to water, but that doesn't mean it's a duck".
                    People tend to think you're crazy when you talk to yourself.

Jkjk

Comment

kingtut savage Hahaha... Well, it's like I say sometimes, "How can you let sleeping dogs lie if you let the cat out of the bag?"

Comment

Psylocybin did you try your celebrity yet? Mine is just sitting on the shelf staring at me day, after day.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                          eternitys_child commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lol just use it tomorrow, solo

Ragnar Lothbrook stare at it back and tell it to pishtoff! lol
                        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

i've gone through half a bottle of celebrity.

extracted from my journal:

2 sprays of celebrity

this mix provided an "all eyes on me" type of vibe, highly suitable for my attention whore personality . I kinda like it! I'll be auctioned off at a sweetheart auction for valentines day and I think I will wear this!

Of my times testing celebrity, i definitely agree the name celebrity PERFECTLY describes the product. i find it better, however, if the targets already know you from before, and have a positive impression of you. 1-2 sprays does the trick.

Comment

eternitys_child and Ragnar Lothbrook I think of Celebrity as "local celebrity" because although it's like instant popularity and attention, it's also approachable and relate-able. I think it's like the most popular DJ on your local radio station, or the TV anchor man who reads your local evening news on your city's most popular channel.

Comment

So Xcc people want to just point and talk to themselves under there breath like, "Hey that's Al Roker over there."? Or, is it more like instant popularity, but relate-able to everyone whether you know them or not?

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I'd vote for "instant popularity, but relate-able to everyone whether you know them or not" but it's like they feel they know you. That comfort factor.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook My guess is that the "high" amounts of Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol help with those effects. I think Alpha androstenol seems to help with approachability (comfort). That's why I think of it as "local celebrity" because most people would probably feel more comfortable approaching a local celebrity for one on one conversation than a national or international celebrity.

Comment

Thanks Xcc I will definitely be rocking Celebrity at the company baseball game outing. Can't wait!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X