yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity XS 'Alpha'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity XS 'Alpha'

Hey guys,

Just wondered if there is a combo out there that can be used to attract very superficial, 'bitchy acting' alpha girls (I prefer blondes or brunettes, if that matters; as I'm 18 they should be about the same age). Should work like Celebrity XS combined with Cohesion (which was great to use on betas), but on alphas, plus give you confidence combined with bulletproof calmness. I also want to use this on girls who I know for a longer time now.
    It's not a must have, but it would be nice if it would work as a bonding tool as well.
    As for mones, I had XiSt (great to add to anything), Evolve (doesn't work for me) and Cohesion (very good, but I get depressed sometimes from application; as a standalone, it's way too much Mr. Nice guy for my purposes).

Thank you!

XiSt is fair to start with. It may not appear that it's doing anything, but it's believed to work "under the radar."

For bitches, you need some status because they consider themselves "top shelf" pieces. Get some Ascend and combine this with XiSt or Evolve. Ascend has cops and will be good for initial attraction as it gives you a social proof. This should also be good for the B's because usually they don't mind fighting for a good man.

Cohesion added to this should give you some comfort and bonding. Crush would be better, but I would not recommend this if Cohesion makes you depressive.

Ascend + Evolve + Cohesion is the tried-and-true combination. See if this combo can help you eke out more sexuality from the Evolve and maybe diminish the negative self-effects from Cohesion. Also try Ascend + XiSt, but I have not seen any reviews on that combo in particular. You may get enough bonding for your purposes from the XiSt in this instance (just speculating).

Ascend solo I consider more of a social. I have not gotten too many sexual or attractive hits from this. That's why I recommend it in a mix. But I am not well-tested in this mix. Your results may vary.

I can only give you suggestions for further testing. Don't take my word for it, as I'm pretty new to this.

Comment

If you're able to, try out Api. Ask for a sample if you're not able to buy it, or wanna try it first. It's kind of an alternative to Ascend.

I've always marked Ascend as "leader of the pack" vibe. The "alpha" type male.
      CelebrityXS is a fitting name.
      Api to me, is somewhere in between. A "princely" vibe. Others have said "street cred" vibe so I guess it depends on your posture, confidence, and speech pattern.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thanks for the answers so far!
        I will definitely try out API. Do you think adding SOB (plus Cohesion maybe) to it is a bad idea?

Comment

I never considered SOB because I have issues with it, but SOB solo or SOB + Cohesion might be just what you're looking for. You can try SOB + APi, but APi is hit or miss with most people. Or just try the real thing, as it should be back in stock soon. Maybe combine SOB with Ascend w/out cops?

Comment

Sexnificant reviewed Ascend + XiSt in oil form over in the "xist ?" thread. Check that review out.

Comment

Somebody already wrote about SOB + Ascend (I think I would rather go for SOB+Celebrity+Cohesion): "I don't think SOB and Ascend would be good together, it would have too much status such that you are a Mystery monster on a mountain. I think you wouldn't ghost but I would imagine girls running away and beta guys too. You could easily get in a fight with this on would be my guess. "
              Which issues are common except for the smell on SOB?

Comment

Trustpher. I usually have a lot to say but am still trying to figure out why you want a bitchy , superficial girl.

This community and forum is about expressing yourself through your pheromone usage and using these tools to get your heads desire.

The bait depends on the catch. You want a librarian you use books, you want a church girl, you become more religious.

I will lurk around your posts to see how this story unfolds and eventually ends.

Comment

Sometimes, going for the bitchy types are a greater challenge and some guys like that

Unfortunately, I can't offer much advice on this topic as I never did like the bitchy type of women. What I can say is if you go with a strong alpha vibe, the strong type of women like what you're describing will try to shit test you when then sense a different vibe like Api or Ascend, so be prepared for that. This is where congruency is critical because if you don't stick to the vibe you're portraying and/or fail a shit test, that's a major step back. Just something to keep in mind.

Comment

Thanks a lot to everybody so far!
                    2000GT pretty much said why I like this special type.

However, tomorrow (thanks to SteveO's lightning fast shipping) I will receive some mones + I recently got Nude Alpha.
                    Then I will post some reviews.

Comment

Primitive is the only mix I can think of that does nearly everything you've asked for. It's buffered in a way that allows it to work fantastic, even at your age, and it'll lure in the bitchy alpha girls like nothing else on the market!

A bit of DM Oil would be a much-welcomed addition, I might add.

Comment

By the way, after extensive testing of APi, I've determined that it's just not a very good mix. It's a weaker alpha at 6 drops than A314 at 1 drop, and it'll do nothing for the type of women you're going for. Either get A314 (oil) and use it at a low dose, or perhaps try something like Bad Wolf instead - note that I haven't tested this one, though. You won't need Primitive or DM Oil if you're going to use BW, as it seems to be more of a sexual/status mix.

Comment

You are talking about the Primitive without Cops, right? Which dosage would you recommend me to start at (Domination + Primitive)? And should I apply them both on chest cause of the smell, or can I dare to apply them on the elbow pit / neck?

Comment

Lol this thread is hilarious! I got divorced from a superficial, bitchy girl and I am not going back! Ahaha
                            On a side note, I use ascend and xist in combo a lot at work and get a lot of various types of hits from DIHL looks to big smiles to lots of respect. Worthy of a test IMO.
                            Ammo:
                            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                            AD: Glace
                            Lovescent: NNPA
                            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by TrustPher View Post
                              You are talking about the Primitive without Cops, right? Which dosage would you recommend me to start at (Domination + Primitive)? And should I apply them both on chest cause of the smell, or can I dare to apply them on the elbow pit / neck?
                              Yes - the version with cops is Dirty Primitive, and contains a lower amount of Androstenone.

Are you asking for combined doses of Domination and Primitive, or separate doses for each? I see no reason why you'd want to combine the two, so I'll assume the latter. Primitive has been best for me at just 1 drop, but it's an extremely well-buffered and well-balanced mix. You can go up to two drops if you feel the need. Domination isn't nearly as well-buffered as Primitive, so there's less wiggle room on the dosage. I'd strongly recommend sticking to one drop.

I've never had complaints about the smell of Androstenone, except in Nude Alpha. I always apply to the neck, and considering how well-buffered a mix Primitive is, you won't need to apply anywhere else.

Comment

Hey guys,

just wanted to post my summery of a day where some crazy shit happened due to pheromones. Just for you to get into my perspective:
                                I live in Europe, where people are quite different from the US. As far as that is concerned (don't hit me yet, I am not writing about all Europeans in general, - there are nice ones like idle, too - but the majority of them), the people here are quite uptight, and don't really show their happiness, but they show if they are mad, so they can be unfriendly often, also the vendors in many shops. When I was on holiday in Florida, I just loved, how easy going erverybody was. That's really cool about the US.
                                For those who don't know I'm 18.

However you want me to do a review, so here it is:

9:00
                                Applied XiSt, 2 sprays to neck, used 1 Million as a cover, applied it directly over XiSt(I hate sweet scents like this one, but the ladies like it...)

9:30
                                Went to a grocery store, noticing one woman (about 30) DIHL. The cashier was in a bad mood, as I could here from her voice talking to a customer. When I was next, she became quite happy, and started to chat with me. However, thats as far as XiSts magic is working.

10:00
                                Got in a train to hit the city to do some shopping. Applied 2 sprays 106BLE (Barely Legal) to the neck, over 1 Million and 1 spray of CelebrityXS to the neck and one to the area under the nose for self effects. Train was nearly empty, so I wondered when a young girl just came up to sit about 3m away, even though she could have any seat. After 3 minutes and a triple gaze she stood up, to sit closer to me, now she sat just on seat away, about 40cm. Noticed yawning, application of lipgloss, and hair flipping, also started to play with her bracelets, still gazing every 30 seconds. She was about 16, black haired, skin type 2-3 (I will talk about that later).
                                Me, I was quite tired, but somehow happy (I always get a dumb grin for a short time when smelling status mones, especially SOB).

After that I got to the underground, where two blondes (about 17) came across, I could hear when one of them said: "It really smells bad", looking in my direction, and the other one just replied that she could smell some fragrance.

10:30
                                Hit somewhat of a coffee shop like Starbucks, to get awake. Then two girls, one blonde and one sun tanned black haired girl (Damn she was hot; about 18) came in. Hit both of them: The blonde remarked a bad odor, while the other one couldn't stay away from me, waiting for my coffee, she gave me most obvios IOIs couldn't stop to DIHL, and flipped her hair so hard in my direction, that she hit me three times with her palm -> in the end, managed to get her number, will meet her this weekend

After that, I did some shopping. All of the vendors were super kind, also male ones, and one couldn't get her eyes off me, just stood and gazed. While going down the street, noticed that some men made way for me, like I was sb important. As for self effects, I can only say that I didn't experienced this swagger like thing, more of a smooth, slow effect. Also I wanted to chat with anybody that came across and got the confidence to do so. In the bus, I experienced the same thing as in the train again; plenty of seats, but one Persian girl came to sit next to me.

All in all, it was a great experiance, BUT: The after 1p.m., I had just self effects, even my best friend, who is extremely sensitive to the smell of mones, smelled on my neck, and did hardly find any smell except 1 Million.

If anybody wants to you can try it out, just be aware of the effects I experianced with the blondes.

Thanks and I hope it wasn't too boring to read.

Comment

On the contrary, that was a very good read. Do you detect any bad pheromone smell after you put on your cologne? It seems you like the smell of SOB?

Comment

I never detect any bad smell after the application of a fragrance, I can't, cause I don't ever dislike a pheromone scent. I read an article about pheromones, and there was a statement from a research, that just one gene in our DNA is responsible whether we like the smell of mones, dislike them or can't smell them at all.

For me, I don't dislike the odor, nor love it, but I like the smell of Cops, which are also in SOB, for example.
                                    But the thing with the grin is: think that's either placebo or a real effect, but I can certainly say it doesn't come from the smell.

Another important thing I found out: A family member is also extremely sensitive to mones; said that it would burn and smell extremely bad, even at tiniest amounts like a half drop of Cohesion (which is worse than Evolve, I was told)
                                    However, when I have mones on, and stay in the same room as this person, it will smell bad for me, too. It's not the room nor that one of us would smell bad, cause if I don't apply mones, it's just a neutral odor. Tested this for already 8 times, no doubt.

Comment

Yes good report! I'd say stick with that combo and ride it out.
                                      Ammo:
                                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                      AD: Glace
                                      Lovescent: NNPA
                                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

KateD is displaying her wisdom once again...

I tried to resist the temptation to revive this post, but I just couldn't resist.

So I'm going to post something here.

First, when I find a woman who is arrogant, dismissive, rude, mean, disagreeable, self-absorbed, etc. you know, one of "those women", I avoid them as much as possible.

Second, keep away from their challenge or evaluation that makes it about your character rather than hers. You know those comments like "You can't handle me" or "Are you strong enough for me" or "No man is man enough for me" or some thing like that. Truth is it's about her refusing to take responsibility for her behavior, mood, feelings, and thoughts, and she's trying to deflect that responsibility on to you. She's trying to make it a test of your masculinity rather than her stepping up to the plate and developing more self-discipline. When she says or does something that emotionally hurts you, she'll always have the excuse of "I told you so" or "I said that you couldn't handle me" or "I knew you weren't strong enough". Actually, she can't even handle herself, and may have little (if any) empathy or caring for you.

But I know. Sometimes one of "those women"... you just want them... perhaps you have a crush on their bodies.

So I'll tell you what I know, but you must understand the context. I've used these formulas in the context when I have to interact with one of "those women", and I used these formulas only with the goal of the interaction going harmoniously and pleasantly rather than to date her or go out with her or sleep with her. If you want to date, go out with, and/or sleep with her, perhaps these formulas could help you.

1) Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs. Although the advert may emphasizes intimidation, I've only seen very high respect when I wear this. Like very high respect as in when I walk into a store, I get treated like the owner.

2) Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs. Wolf affords me some kind of VIP leadership status respect, different than being a celebrity. More like the most respected member of their social group, who is likely also the leader of their group, but definitely a leader of group opinion.

3) Grail of Affection by Pheromone Treasures. Way different from Wolf and Bad Wolf, but still a similar result... the interaction is harmonious and pleasant. The results for me from "those women" are what I'd describe as nurturing, sweet, caring, open, and warm towards me rather than respectful.

4) XiSt by PheromoneXS. Did I save the best for last? To me, that question is irrelevant. It's not the best, it's just another one that worked really well. I've found that "those women" when I'm wearing XiSt are likely to treat me with a blend of respect, gratitude, and happiness. It's a respect for me as a person, rather than as having high status. There's also an element of happiness as in they feel glad you are there and are happy to see you. Gratitude as in like they feel lucky to have you there.

I have yet to try a few formulas that might be promising with "those women": Swoon (by Pheromone Treasures), Cohesion XS, Crush XS, Dominant Ascend, and xs101.

Now having said all that, I'd still encourage you to just leave "those women" alone. There are plenty of kind, warm, friendly women out there you can go out with. But if you insist, perhaps those formula I mentioned here could help.
                                        Last edited by Xcc; 09-08-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X