yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your favorite commercial Fragrance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

Essential oils! But I'm in the minority here.... lol
    When you say essential oils, do you have any examples?

Comment

Originally posted by mindpivot View Post

When you say essential oils, do you have any examples?
      yeah, so there's this brand of essential oils that makes blends. i believe the company name is edens garden. anyhow, they have a blend (i think the name of the blend was "relaxation"?)that has patchouli, bergamot, and a few other spicy scented herbs in it and some women went crazy over it. most notably an outspoken late 40's white lady. I enjoy it because it's novel compared to traditional scents, which as much as i love, essential oils tend to have their own effects. patchouli gives off a masculine vibe in and of itself, but is VERY HARSH by itself. i actually have a bottle of straight patchouli and it's almost rancid lol. it was definitely best in the blend. I really enjoyed Relaxation as a fragrance and I used it to cover my unscented mones all the time, especially when word broke out that my SULTANS oud was a pheromone by a loudmouthed hater in my social circle.

there was another blend called "aphrodisiac" that I had used, but it didn't smell as nice as the other one. it had the essence of orange peels lol. the other blend called "awakening" contained mint, eucalyptus, and smelled like straight vicks vapo rub.

anyhow, i greatly prefer a blend of pure essential oils over perfume. 1) it's far cheaper to get oils. 2) i'm a big fan of natural type smells.

plus, this one girl i knew wore this stuff called "himalayan musk" from whole foods, and it is by FAR one of the best scents i've smelled on ANYBODY. and i recalled the smell just by thinking of it while writing this.

actually, what got me inspired in the first place was getting a bottle of odyssey as a sample, and i fell in love with the scent of clary sage so i bought a bottle of pure clary sage essential oil, and noticed that approximately half of the self effects of odyssey was attributable to clary sage, so I started enjoying that SOLO, and even gave a girl a massage with clary sage in the bedroom once. she was taken to another world . you can find my test reports of clary sage solo (without pheromones) in my journal.

I do agree with idle in that unscented mones are best, so that we can choose our own cover scent. some people have outwardly ridiculed my sultan's oud scent.

Comment

eternitys_child I too love the natural route. Personally, I'm very hesitant to use anything artificial. As a cover scent, I usually use vanilla oil from a company called Now Foods. It's a blend of jojoba oil and vanilla oil.

Comment

Good news,

Just got an email from my perfumer that spicebomb and coolwater will be complete in a few days. I'm rolling out La Male and Aventus types in the meantime.

These are not your average knockoffs that mush is for sure.

Very good stuff - top quality

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• fdesa12
            fdesa12 commented
            Editing a comment
            "Rolling out" as in we'll see them in store real soon?? I think I'll hold out for Aventus before placing the rest of my order!

I had a chance to try some more Creed scents recently, and I have to say Creed Royal Oud smells amazing! As I am fan of Sultans Oud, I guess I really enjoy oriental scents.

Also Creed Himalaya! So fresh and sophisticated!

Creed Royal Oud can not compare to Sultans Oud though. Way better! It really does smell like royalty! It's so good, I'm just awe struck trying to figure out the amazing smell!

Tried Aventus, it's really nice! At first it smelled kind of piney, but it's so much, much more. It's such a rich scent. A lot going on with it, and as it matured on my skin, it got even better. Really manly scent! I can see why women love it!

Tried Green Irish Tweed. This one is really strong, fresh woody scent. It kind of smells like fresh grass. It felt like it could give me a headache, I'd have to get used to it. I imagine it would make a good cover. The scent smelled very familiar to me, maybe like Cool Water. I've never owned Cool Water but smelled it before.

Also tried Bois du Portugal. This one is spicy! Reminds me of original Old Spice maybe. It really is a lot better than Old Spice of course. The scent though, is not uncommon. It's smells like an old mans cologne, kind of. I really don't want to insult it, because I still like it. It's a very classic smell.

Millesime Imperial smells kind of like watermelon. It's feels like it can be a unisex fragrance. Anyone could wear this, it's very pleasant. It's really fresh, a kind of a marine smell, reminds me of the ocean. Really beautiful! Definitely can be used as a female scent!

Also tried Tom Ford's Black Orchid. I like it, but it is more of a feminine scent to me. A man can definitely wear it though.

So if I had to choose one from all these to add to your store, it would probably be Creed Himalaya. It's just amazing!

Last edited by Ixist; 08-04-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

GAME! Please bring game scent back. I'll pay you. #BRINGGAMEBACK

I think I read that there were components that were made illegal but hopefully you can create a hybrid without those components unless it was unicorn jizz or something of that nature that gave it magical powers.

Also, Paco Rabanne One Million.

Comment

Hey Stevo,

Whatever Androtics was using for MX297 (Akuto?) was absolutely incredible.

Also, the fragrance package for MX331 or MX333 (Panty Scorcher-forgot which one was the superior mix) was the best fragrance (commercial or otherwise) that I have smelled to date. If you can figure this one out........you'll have lightening in a bottle!!!

Shannon has also been dabbling in fragrances over the last few years, so seeing as how he created PS........his fragrances are probably top-shelf. He's had nothing but great things to say about you on his subs forum, so I'm sure he'd take your call.

Cheers!
              Last edited by theLaw; 08-11-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

My favorite commercial scent is Tabac Rouge by Phaedon. That stuff makes me feel like I'm in a 19th century Gentleman's club, with a vast library, hardwood floors, and leather chairs.

However, when I'm covering strong pheros, I like Satyr, Dracul, or Silas Ruthyn by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.
                "I'm fairly certain that "YOLO" is "Carpe Diem" for stupid people."
                ~Jack Black

Comment

Originally posted by JonesRE View Post
                  My favorite commercial scent is Tabac Rouge by Phaedon. That stuff makes me feel like I'm in a 19th century Gentleman's club, with a vast library, hardwood floors, and leather chairs.

However, when I'm covering strong pheros, I like Satyr, Dracul, or Silas Ruthyn by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.
                  ok now thats an interesting post.
                  Tabac Rouge by Phaedon acording to Fragrantica

has a really good notes for covering stinky pheromones like copulins.

i will try to get it in EU to test it in the next month
                  thanks for the sugestions

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

I love the smell and the way it makes me feel. But at $160 US per bottle, I buy decants of it from a vendor on Ebay.
                    "I'm fairly certain that "YOLO" is "Carpe Diem" for stupid people."
                    ~Jack Black

Comment

I also agree on the Akuto. I will buy that & game by the bottle.

For anyone who's known me a long time, sorry that you keep seeing my desperate obsession with game scent haha but I'd literally kill to find it again.

If anyone has anything game scented btw, pm me as I want to buy it.

Comment

I like Paul Sebastian and Polo, but I don't think they're very popular...?

Comment

My favs are Calvin Klein Eternity, Issey miyaki, and there used to be one made by Dior, It had a fresh citrus scent , but i can't remember what it was called :(

Comment

I can't believe no-one has mentioned joop, please Mr SteveO, add this......

Comment

Green Irish Tweed
                              Adventus
                              tommy Hilfigure
                              Akuto sent
                              26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

The only thing I use is Rochas Man

Comment

Ask Shannon he does perfumes, it might even get him back here!
                                  Teacher, about to be married.
                                  Arsenal:
                                  Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                                  Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                                  To be expanded...

Comment

I am a fragrances fan, my favorite is hugo boss "BOSS".
                                    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                    Xsr89
                                    Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                    Instant honesty

Comment

bleu de chanel

Comment

I've been trying a lot of different cologne samples lately and need to update.

My new list in no particular order

L'Eau D'Issey Summer 2015 - Issey Myaki
                                        Nuit D'Issey - Issey Myaki
                                        Man - Rochas
                                        Sexual Noir - Michel Germain
                                        Gentlemen Only Intense - Givenchy
                                        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-30-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X