yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A birthday report - An incredible blend:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A birthday report - An incredible blend:)

I'd like to say that yes I am biased as yeah I make the blends. I get it and that's one of the reasons I really try not to post my results. I get it! However every once in a while you get such a great result I think it would destroy my creativity if I didn't share it with you.

So it was my birthday weekend 9/5 (birthday is 9/6) and I was heading to Nashville to see Iron Maiden and Megadeth. Yeah I'm a metal head and a trance freak with a bit of country and hip hop added in to round things out. Did I mention I love the blues and bluegrass too?

So yeah I was heading to Nashville about 3 hours NE of Memphis and it was a gorgeous sunny day so I put the roof down on my Jeep and cruised on over. I left Wednesday 9/4 night so I could get a good night sleep and start the day off right. When I bought my ticket Ticketmaster had announced that Testament and Anthrax was going to be there too. It was going to be a head bangers ball. All I needed was my old friend Matty Pinfield and things in the world would be okay. Matty is to busy for me these days juggling his fame on MTv and all though. That guy could spin some amazing jams at the Melodie back in the day.

Anyway I digress. So Thursday day of the show and I go out to have the first beer I've had in several months. I have been really hitting the gym hard and dieting like a madman. Lost about 40 lbs so I'm feeling good but its a long road. I go to a micro-brewery and the bartender says I should try the octoberfest, which I'm not a very big fan of anyway, but I give it the old college try. The first sip makes me gag a bit. I was thinking holy baby Jesus did I destroy my love for beer and all things pink and squishy? Good God man, this beer is just bitter terrible. I take another sip, okay and another and determine this beer is skunked.

I cried a little and thought about building a memorial to the beer. We could of had a funeral. I asked the bartender to come and check it out. She took a whiff and was like skunky. My voice shaken as tears streamed down my face weeping for all of humanity as this innocent beer died before it could ever truly live. The bartender was about to take it away but I had her and the people next to me all stand, hold hands while I said a small eulogy. Apparently everyone thought that was weird.

I noticed the couple who gathered in our somber remembrance of the most revered beer of death had a Maiden shirt on so I asked him what time the show was. He looked at his girlfriend and said that explains it, he's a Maiden fan. Anyway he told me at 7:30 and I was like well that is going to be a long night. I asked about the lineup and was told that Anthrax and Testament were NOT playing that it had been some type of cruel hoax ticketmaster had played on us.

OMG is this really happening on my birthday? Bad beer - no Anthrax? WTFungus? (Please do not repeat this in front of a three year old. They tend to repeat everything thus making mommy hate SteveO).

Okay so I head back to the hotel and at this point I'm really hungry. My friend Tim should be there any minute and we have dinner planned for a Jamaican joint that sells curried goat roti. Its one of my fave foods and haven't had one since I left the Caribbean . He calls me at about 4:30 and I'm starting to not feel so well - bad beer? Well I wanted to make an effort and I checked the website for the place and wouldn't you know it they close at 5:00. WTFungus is this crap? Okay so the God of all things Metal wants me to suffer in my eternal quest to satisfy my eternal thirst for some head banging. I decide to lay down and take a quick nap (I like my naps - just ask Idle).

I wake up feeling great so I go out and head to the show. The God of all things Pink Squishy and Warm must be shinning her bright smile down on me as there are tons of metal chicks in really tight jeans. Typical metal shows there are far to many other girls mixed in with the ones I like. Everyone has their thing, but mine is mine and I make no apologies for that. Then I see her. Long strawberry blond hair, great blue eyes that just sparkle, an amazing smile and my God she is wearing the tightest leather pants and actually looks fantastic in them. I think I'm in love for the minute. I go about my business and take up position on the floor pretty close to the front. I got some great videos and pictures on facebook. Anyway I look over directly to my left and leather girl is there. I mean like right next to me. So I do what I do best and in between shows I strike up a talk with hottie.

We both decide we know each other from somewhere and it turns out we are both from Memphis.

Holy freak show SteveO I forgot to mention what I was wearing: 2 sprays SOB and 3 of MX111 and 3 of XiSt. This was at the insistence of Dancing Joker and it was the perfect night to test.

Okay so show is over and she gets separated from her friends and wants to go to the world famous Tootsies honky-tonk. Now I don't usually say this but I was out of my league with metal leather girl. There was no way in heck I was going to get anywhere with her. We danced for a while and like a hobo on a ham sandwich it hit the both of us where we actually did know each other. I see this girl nearly every 4 weeks but never I would have guessed Ms Leather tattoo girl was so hot. Its amazing what the right clothes can do!

She was drinking, I was not after the last one I cried over. Then she mentions to me she should stop because she needed to drive.............HIT THE BREAKS BABY! Drive? To Memphis? Tonight?

I really didn't see this as an opportunity because I was already way above my head here, but I was like I got a hotel room. You can stay in my room if you want but... pause...there's only one bed.

Then she said well that's cool but....pause.... (she's playing my game here) I sleep in the nude.

I say, well only if you take a shower first....

It was actually a very funny exchange and we both crack up laughing.

I'm meeting her at 1:30 after she moves her car to the hotel lot. I'm thinking no way, no how is this girl showing up but like clockwork she does. Again though this girl is amazing body just built for bikinis, jello wresting, dancing and hula hooping. There's no chance in hell I have. Well she actually says she wants to take a shower and its funny because I hear her yelling about freaking leather pants. LOL serves her right, wearing skin tight leather. 20 minutes later she's out and is in a towel. She drops it just before she gets into bed and I only have the light of the TV and I really didn't want to look but my eyes shot out of my skull. Unbelievable. She climbs in and I'm like rolling over to the other side facing away. Why is she going to kill me like this.

After about ten minutes she says I don't know what you got on but whatever it is its making me fucking horny. I roll back over to face her and say fucking horny huh? She says yeah like fucking all night horny! I then say did I mention its my birthday? She said yeah, numerous times.

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Again this heavy mone mix is 2 sprays of SOB, and three each of XS111 and XiSt.

I'm going to meet her tomorrow like I do every four weeks and when I told her she set it up so she can take a two hour lunch break. I think I'll wear the same blend

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

What the holy hell!!! sounds pretty epic man! I've found XiSt to mix quite well with almost anything. The only thing I haven't found it mixes conclusively well with is other status/alpha products, but I've only done them a few times. So I'll test more... I got a sample of SOB so I'll have to give this a shot

Comment

Awesome report Steve. I may have to add SOB and XS111 in my arsenal.

Comment

It's okay if you're biased, I think we all like hearing your reports. Hrmm...maybe I'll wear this on my birthday next month. Hehe "Jamaican joint".

Comment

I'm surprised you did not OD. S.O.B is so heavy on the Mones...especially enone. Got to try this eventually.

Xist is amazing. Mixes well with everything. I am curious to try it with connections.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            I said the same thing to Dancing Joker when he said two sprays. Even called him back to ask again

A classic SteveO hit! One for the ages!

Comment

Steve, I am going to try this mix on my bday (25 of next month). sounds like fun. I already have SOB and XiSt. I am going to get x111. I have had good success with SOB and XIst,so this mix should be interesting .

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              XS111 in my book is solid! Its a must have as a compliment to any good pheromone collection

I tried Evolve with Xist once and hits were not as good. But when I paired it with X111, boy what a game it created. Fun filled and rocking !!!

Need to try the mix you worked with (SOB...) never dared to try that.

Will buy it in my new purchase!

Thanks SteveO

Comment

Originally posted by moneuser View Post
              I tried Evolve with Xist once and hits were not as good. But when I paired it with X111, boy what a game it created. Fun filled and rocking !!!

Need to try the mix you worked with (SOB...) never dared to try that.

Will buy it in my new purchase!

Thanks SteveO
              Well all the thanks goes to Dancing Joker who was crazy enough to suggest it. Apparently he has been having solid results with this blend. I'm still to chicken to use this anywhere other than a heavy metal concert. Every time since I've been with Leather pants and at this stage she is basically my gf now, I've worn XS119 or XiST and XS111. This is a great blend that deserves much more testing. If only I had the time

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Tried this combo today but I was clearly ghosted. I am 19, so perhaps this is too much enone. I think I might have had some mone residue on my jeans, but that was from two days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Again this heavy mone mix is 2 sprays of SOB, and three each of XS111 and XiSt.

I'm going to meet her tomorrow like I do every four weeks and when I told her she set it up so she can take a two hour lunch break. I think I'll wear the same blend
                  I am such a COPY CAT! But if you're gonna copy someone's mix, it might as be someone in THE KNOW, is what I say!

Hey, Nawtee Leather Loving Birthday Boi! Application points, please? Or do you think it matters NOT?

Comment

No matter to me. I don't remember but typically I apply to the neck

Steve O

Comment

Aha you called it MX111

Comment

Think I'm gonna try 3xist 3 xs111 and 2 xs113 (using this since I don't have sob ) hehe

Comment

ryusei, how did that mix work for you ( 3xist 3 xs111 and 2 xs113) ?

I used Steves birthday mix on my bday and I must say it packs a punch. I don't think I will wear it if my buddies are bringing out there wives to party with us, because all night they were all over me with 2 sprays SOB and 3 of MX111 and 3 of XiSt. If my wife wasn't out that night, I could have picked just about any female that night, there were quite a few ladies who went out their way, to get my attention; walking by grabbing my hands trying to get my attention.

Comment

First time in ages I have been on here, or any Phero related site. Im not surprised someone else used this blend. Great Report Steve. When I tried this out i only used one SOB and I also used extra P97 (If memory serves me correct). I just ordered more of these three and will give them a spin. I may report, but I dont quite know yet. What I do know is this does pack a punch.

Younger girls LOVE the one SOB, thats why I never went above the one, it does scare off some shyer girls.

I do like the shift from people only using each product alone and treating blends like they are gospel and are willing to mix and test combinations. That is why I love your products Steve, I get a product once, I know I can get it again and it will be the same, so I can replicate results.

Comment

Further results: misses pulled me from venue yesterday with both of our friends and my business partner present. She is super shy and she did not care others knowing we were leaving for a quickie. We came back and she didn't try to be coy about what happened which is very out of character. Very excellent night. IOIs from a few other women. Respect from men.

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                                First time in ages I have been on here, or any Phero related site. Im not surprised someone else used this blend. Great Report Steve. When I tried this out i only used one SOB and I also used extra P97 (If memory serves me correct). I just ordered more of these three and will give them a spin. I may report, but I dont quite know yet. What I do know is this does pack a punch.

Younger girls LOVE the one SOB, thats why I never went above the one, it does scare off some shyer girls.

I do like the shift from people only using each product alone and treating blends like they are gospel and are willing to mix and test combinations. That is why I love your products Steve, I get a product once, I know I can get it again and it will be the same, so I can replicate results.
                                What ages do you consider YOUNGER, K?

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                                Further results: misses pulled me from venue yesterday with both of our friends and my business partner present. She is super shy and she did not care others knowing we were leaving for a quickie. We came back and she didn't try to be coy about what happened which is very out of character. Very excellent night. IOIs from a few other women. Respect from men.
                                What did you wear, the 1 spray of SOB, or the 3:3:1? If I may, how old is the Misses?

Thanks!

Comment

23 and below, older than that enjoy none. I started with 331. Up to 442.5. Super overt after the reapp about three hours into the night. I will report later on the same method tonight. So far so good.

Comment

Okay, I'm back. By 23 and under optimal I mean they show IOIs and initiate more when it's at one spray in a cold approach setting. They get intimidated early on. Once again, 4:4:2 got me a lot of I love you's, touching, and trying to pull me from the venue. Which was great! This may be the hardest hiring mix I have tried. It is super overt on four sprays, 2:2:2 still warrants attraction but it's not super overt. Unrelated I wore it when I ran into a guy who his gf just broke up with him. He asked how to get over it, and how he could stop being in love. After helping I pushed my sales pitch and he said learning to get women is fake and he had no problem doing it, but his friend (also a friend of mine) said I should up my price point and a said he was interested. He marked me up over 50%. I have decided to run my business pheromone free, but I know for free trial runs and examples this mix would make me seem like a god.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X