yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs128 Impaxs Impacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xcc it's ironic you mentioned the anone. I had been contemplating gating straight anone for a whole now. I had noticed that too. At least for me, domination seems to work wonders, though I have seen reports of others having roughly the same problem I rend to have with bw. Many people swear up and down that you have to use very little domination otherwise risking an overdosing effect. When I have it, I tend to wear 4 drops or more.

As far as buffering bw, I have found an excellent combo in which I have implemented in the past. Bw, cohesion, and bliss. I would have used straight a1 if I had it at the time. And no I do not sensitive to a1 in the slightest. In fact, i originally found the notion of a1 being reresponsible for negative effects completely preposterous. But with so many people claiming a1 sensitivity, they can't all be delusional or lying. I guess I'm amoung the lucky few who don't have that problem

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for the buffering information on Bad Wolf... and welcome to the A1 insensitivity club!

Comment

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw I am under 32. Just realized indidnt answer your question.

I'm 36.

Comment

RTBoss Thank you. Well, that kind of sort of doesn't confirm my theory... You're smart and experienced with mones... why do you think we can wear Bad Wolf with many positive results yet others have that "intimidation" or "hostility" from other people?

(The only thing I can think of is that I'm definitely a leader but also laid back and easy going and open minded.)

Comment

That would describe me as well. I have friends that couldn't pull off Bad Wolf if they tried. They're already socially awkward, and wearing Bad Wolf would be as bad as if they wore a purple dress and pink shoes. I'm overtly masculine, charismatic, well-spoken, good looking, and...oh, did I mention modest? BW just works for me. I love it.

Comment

RTBoss Okay, I'm thinking it may be more matching our personalities so people are cool about it rather than... well, whatever those negative reactions people sometimes report. Thanks for your openness.

Yeh, I like Bad Wolf a lot. It's like a masterpiece. I don't know how else to describe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              kingtut savage Thank you for the buffering information on Bad Wolf... and welcome to the A1 insensitivity club!
              Let me correct myself. I just saw that I said bw, cohesion, bliss. Mistake on my part. It glace not bliss

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for the information. I've never used Glace, but I've heard it can be a very good social and may help mellow the impact of strong alpha blends.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  kingtut savage Thank you for the information. I've never used Glace, but I've heard it can be a very good social and may help mellow the impact of strong alpha blends.
                  Yeah, glace is definitely a social lubricant although it's not something I would use by itself. I only use it in combos. Glace almost works too well. And if anything, I've found that a strong alpha blend is necessary to balance out the effects of glace. Otherwise people are all up in your face talking nonsense and babbling on about anything. Wouldn't be a problem at a party or something, but at work or a venue that requires a little more seriousness, it becomes mind boggling annoying. Makes me just want to tell people to shut up and leave me the hell alone. Btw I've found this to be the case with possess as well albeit not quite as bad as glace
                  Last edited by kingtut savage; 07-03-2016, 10:06 PM. Reason: additional comments

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for your input on Glace and Possess! I have only used Possess a little bit, but decided to go with Nude instead because I heard a rumor Nude was a stronger version of Possess, and their effects seem very similar on the advert pages.

What you said makes a lot of sense...

I found the reviews on Glace at houseofpheromones and pheromonepro helpful in deciding not to buy it. I figured that it was too easy to use too much as lose respect.

I'm sure it works well for some people, but I prefer to go with a social that will ensure respect for me such as Celebrity, Api, or Wolf. I use Nude as a playful crushy formula.

Comment

Did you end up getting it?

Comment

kingtut savage I must have missed this post you gave weeks ago. I did get Nude. So far I'm liking it... women seem friendly, playful, and happy around me. That opens the door to other things.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X