yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs128 Impaxs Impacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs128 Impaxs Impacts

I'm debating about getting Impaxs.

For those of you who have used it, how does it compare to Evolve?

How does Impaxs compare to other sexuals?

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    I'm debating about getting Impaxs.

For those of you who have used it, how does it compare to Evolve?

How does Impaxs compare to other sexuals?
    Impaxs is straight sexual and ime quite polarizing, great for sexually charged environments such as night clubs. If I had to compare it with another product on the market I would say it was similar to double strength TUTH, I've had some fantastic results mixing it with PSE and Etrione.

Evolve is a much more complex and multi faceted product because it is social/status/sexual.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for the insights! That does help clarify!

Comment

I'll have to defer to Ghost on this one...I honestly threw this one into the back of the pack, 'cuz I didn't see anything from it. YMMV.

Comment

RTBoss Thank you for your input. That you as an experienced pheromone user seemed to experience nothing is also helpful. It may be one of those formulas that works for some but not others. Did you use it in conjunction with other formulas?

Comment

Ditto what Ghost said. If I were to sum it up, it hits like a sledgehammer. Purely sexual but you'll notice more hits with it than other products.

Comment

2000GT Thank you for your input!

Comment

RTBoss Thank you for your input. That you as an experienced pheromone user seemed to experience nothing is also helpful. It may be one of those formulas that works for some but not others. Did you use it in conjunction with other formulas?
                Yes. I used it with P96 and my wife and I had quite the argument, which was weird. But solo has been a no-go so far - and I'm positive it's very likely my fault. I haven't used it at night in the proper environment (ie club or bar). It's been all day use.

I also read that this formula has been adjusted in different batches, so unfortunately, I feel like I may not have the exact formulation others have reported on.

Comment

RTBoss It may also be high androstenone levels, which can make people hostile.

Comment

RTBoss It may also be high androstenone levels, which can make people hostile.
                    Well, supposedly P96 is good at buffering that. But not in this case. I haven't retested, so it could have been a variety of other factors.

Comment

RTBoss Good point. I wonder... It's my understanding p96 can also make someone feel attached to the wearer... maybe she felt so attached, so comfortable, that she felt comfortable and secure enough with you to have a big argument with you, with the androstenone to fuel any conflict.

Have Leslie and KateD comment on this, but it's been my experience sometimes some women will pick fights with men when they feel comfortable enough (like they don't fear losing them),
                      OR because they are feeling so emotionally close and it freaks them out (so they argue to create emotional distance).

Also some women grew up seeing couples fight, so they think love is about conflict.

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How did Leslie and I get into this.

• kingtut savage
                        kingtut savage commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Because you are women and we need a female's insight on why they pick fights with is. An I sure would like to know.

RTBoss Good point. I wonder... It's my understanding p96 can also make someone feel attached to the wearer... maybe she felt so attached, so comfortable, that she felt comfortable and secure enough with you to have a big argument with you, with the androstenone to fuel any conflict.

Have Leslie and KateD comment on this, but it's been my experience sometimes some women will pick fights with men when they feel comfortable enough (like they don't fear losing them),
                      OR because they are feeling so emotionally close and it freaks them out (so they argue to create emotional distance).

Also some women grew up seeing couples fight, so they think love is about conflict.
                      Fight picking is different from getting into a fight. I try to avoid fighting with the hubby as much as possible although sometimes, the make up sex is AMAZING!

Women are emotional creatures and most times we fight because we are so frustrated that our emotions are not being dealt with, when we feel like our voice is not being heard, we can't have a rational conversation with you or you are doing something you know you shouldn't do and acting like a child so we nag ,yell and blow up in frustration

Most times it is not being able to properly channel, control or put our emotions into words so it just comes out all wrong and ends up in a fight

All women are different. Some women don't fight, they are cool and controlled , you should be weary of those, they can kill you in your sleep. Then you have the crazy ones like me who fight and may burn all your clothes or send a ceramic cup at your head

WOMEN! Can't live with them, can't live without them

Comment

• Leslie
                        Leslie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I literally could not have explained this any better !!!

KateD and Leslie You and Leslie got into this very gracefully.

Comment

KateD Thank you for the very good and detailed explanation.

Now what we need is a grenade with Odyssey, Love Boat, Connections, and Cohesion with extra copulins released into the middle of the room... should do the trick when a fight breaks out...

Comment

• RTBoss
                          RTBoss commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL, that just might work!

• kingtut savage
                          kingtut savage commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's actually something I would like to see phero grenades.

Originally posted by KateD View Post

,.. the make up sex is AMAZING!
                        Make-up sex...lucky. My wife won't associate sex with any fight whatsoever. Including the make-up part.

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          fighting for some reason gets me horny

You make a good point I started the relationship with the girl I mentioned before with tons of a1. That in conjunction to the heavy serials I was using might have contributed to some of the fights we were having towards the end

Comment

Btw I didn't have much luck with impaxs either. Maybe I was od'ing. I typically wear large amounts of pheros. I was reading up on the other forum about dp and I think that's the same problem I've been having with that product as well. I believe Ekscentra said dp is buffered well, more so than domination. Not ime. I slather domination on with positive results. With dp or bw women are like, "please don't rape me" or they want to fight me

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for your comments!

For me, I've NEVER had that "intimidation" or "hostility" issue with Bad Wolf. Rather I get treated with huge amounts of respect. Like if I walk into a store, they treat me like the owner.

I was reading a newsletter from houseofpheromones or pheromonepro (can't remember which, but it's the same author) and he said he used XiSt in combination with Bad Wolf. Perhaps a bit of XiSt would mellow out the Bad Wolf for you.

With Dirty Primitive, I only used some sample. Again, none of this intimidation or hostility for me.

So I'm going to propose an idea... I'm guessing you are under the age of 32, and therefore you produce more androstenone. I'm over 40. I probably produce less androstenone than a man in his 20s. So for me, I see different results when wearing something high in androstenone. Plus being over 40, I probably produce more androsterone than a man in his 20. Androsterone is like a friendly alpha pheromone. So I've that to buffer the androstenone. Just an idea, can't really prove it.

But I do have the results. That's why I think it's so important to find one that works for you.

Personally, I think Bad Wolf is like a symphony or some kind of artistic masterpiece. I would encourage you to find something that might mellow the impact of DP and/or BW. Perhaps Cohesion XS or (if you are NOT sensitive to A1) Crush XS. I've found using Crush mellows out women if I'm wearing a sexual blend. It keeps them from bouncing off the walls with excitement.

As for Domination, it has androstanone, which may help mellow the androstenone. Maybe that's why there's none of this intimidation or hostility factor for you.

Also I think at high levels, androstanone is supposed to encourage a bonding like feeling when above 30 mcg. I think it's mentioned here...

AndrostANONE Pheromone Molecule 5α-ANDROSTAN-3-ONE   5α-ANDROSTAN-3-ONE (AndrostANONE) is a pheromone detected in human sweat and saliva. It is closely associated with the widely used Androstenone whose chemical makeup is similar in structure. However experience from pherom

perhaps that is buffering the possible intimidation or hostility effects.

Comment

Agree completely about Bad Wolf. I can wear it, no issue. I just see attraction, respect, and preening galore.

Comment

RTBoss Given what you just said about Bad Wolf, I'd guess you were over 40. If so, I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

Would you please confirm or disconfirm if you are over 40?

Comment

• KateD
                                  KateD commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Zomg X! You never ask a guy his age, what is wrong with you. OUTRAGEOUS

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X