yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice needed.! Domination or Enone&Anone spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xcc destroyer doesn't sound like smething I would like. I want to dominate, I don't want people to think I'm a jerk. Rone love looks the same. Brute, idk about, I've seen that it's similar to sob, which I've never used. Domiant ascen is something I have but I'm saving for when I start working again. Who knows when that's gonna happen

Comment

kingtut savage I can understand. I've used Brute and didn't like the results. But then you have ANDROCLES who seems to love it and is getting better reactions than me. I had mixed results of Dominant Ascend. Never tried SOB, and I don't think I will any time soon. I don't think Destroyer or Rone Love would be something I would buy.

Comment

Don't forget about Alpha Impaxs.

Comment

RTBoss I actually have that one in my shopping cart right now. Hopefully I get a better hangbof it this go around

Comment

For sure, let me know how your testing goes!

Comment

Domination has a bit more than just enone/anone stack. I never give out full formula's but there's a couple things working that bind the molecules very nicely while keeping the effects separate otherwise enone would probably overshadow the anone.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO You're such a tease!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X