yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test PSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GHOST I appreciate your input. I think you are some sort of pheromonal guru.

Comment

There really isn't a difference in the target's. It more so depends in the setting, time of exposure, and of they are taken and loyal to their partner. Female family members get clingy automatically, to the point of annoyance

Comment

kingtut savage How many drops of NA and how many sprays of PSE?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
        kingtut savage How many drops of NA and how many sprays of PSE?
        6Drops of na 3sprays of pse. Just note that I may have used more na. 6 is my standard application for na sometimes I wear more. Keep in mind that it's been a while since I ran this combo.

Comment

It's nice to see someone else running NA at a higher dosage. I don't have the patience for 1 drop, nor have I ever seen anything from it.

Comment

RTBoss have you seen my posts on na gel? When I had it I would use 3-5 pumps. And apparently a full pump is equivalent to 10 drops

Comment

Xcc have you had any experiences with PSE in the bedroom? I've heard mixed reports on how it works on some and not others but I am getting the urge to try it...just trying to see if my money can be better used towards Evolve right now (probably) but I am really curious about PSE!
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Here's what I would say... some people swear by PSE and some people swear at it. It seems to be a hit and miss. To summarize the findings I know of:

PSE seems to pair well with androstenone heavy products... think Evolve and Impaxs.

PSE may go well with Taboo.

PSE may be incompatible with some formulas. I've found Crush seems to mute PSE.

PSE seems to be verbally disinhibiting, and may increase a woman's openness and speed to orgasm.

PSE gives me butterflies in my stomach at random intervals.

PSE may make women more sensitive to body sensations.

If you want something reliable, stick to Evolve because PSE can be unpredictable. You're an advanced user, so you'd know what to do. If you were a beginner, I'd say use Evolve for a while and then get PSE. If money is the issue, stick to Evolve and forgo eating at a restaurant for 3 times... and use that money for PSE.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X