yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

difference between alchol and oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between alchol and oil

Hi friend,
    May somebody help me to know the difference between alchol an oil products??

Factors to compare are duration/life of application, optimum temperature used in, amount of diffusion, naturalness of the signature given off, and product amount.

For alcohols:
    - They last about 4-6 hours at about room temperature diffusion (about 20-28 degrees Celsius or 70-82 degrees Fahrenheit) when applied.
    - Best used at those temperatures or lower, colder climates (will evaporate faster in hotter climates).
    - Generally diffuses faster and gives a relatively larger cloud radius of effect
    - May seem unnatural to some people and they may question your signature if you don't match your behavior with it. Relatively best suited for quick interactions or quick-hit 1st impressions.
    - Using 1 spray/day, may last a couple of months.

For oils:
    - Application lasts 6-8 hours at around room temperature
    - Best suited for warmer/hot climates (lasts longer as oils diffuse relatively slower).
    - Generally diffuses slower and gives a smaller cloud radius (maybe about 3 feet, and may require that you stand close to your targets for your signature to be picked up)
    - Will feel much more natural but may require some more time of exposure due to smaller radius. Best suited for the work environment or moments where you'll spend an hour or more around the person of interest.
    - Using 1 drop/day, may last many months and up to a year, if not longer.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• brac3r
      brac3r commented
      Editing a comment
      This should be its own sticky imo

Thank s so much.
    Very good comment

Comment

i found this old very good thread, so thought of sharing.

Newbie here: Be kind ;) I have bought BCE spray but after reading some posts, it got me thinking why would someone get oil instead of spray? I have zero

Comment

also i think my friend fdesa12, had already cleared this !!

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
          Factors to compare are duration/life of application, optimum temperature used in, amount of diffusion, naturalness of the signature given off, and product amount.

For alcohols:
          - They last about 4-6 hours at about room temperature diffusion (about 20-28 degrees Celsius or 70-82 degrees Fahrenheit) when applied.
          - Best used at those temperatures or lower, colder climates (will evaporate faster in hotter climates).
          - Generally diffuses faster and gives a relatively larger cloud radius of effect
          - May seem unnatural to some people and they may question your signature if you don't match your behavior with it. Relatively best suited for quick interactions or quick-hit 1st impressions.
          - Using 1 spray/day, may last a couple of months.

For oils:
          - Application lasts 6-8 hours at around room temperature
          - Best suited for warmer/hot climates (lasts longer as oils diffuse relatively slower).
          - Generally diffuses slower and gives a smaller cloud radius (maybe about 3 feet, and may require that you stand close to your targets for your signature to be picked up)
          - Will feel much more natural but may require some more time of exposure due to smaller radius. Best suited for the work environment or moments where you'll spend an hour or more around the person of interest.
          - Using 1 drop/day, may last many months and up to a year, if not longer.
          Very good and informative answer. Let's hope everyone who is thinking to buy his first product, could read this kind of questions..
          For me, cold climate, spray is the product to have. Oil, only if I know before hand I will be together with target.
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X