yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I was thinking about purchasing bad wolf. Don't worry, I have no intentions on stacking the 2 again. I just wanted to know if anyone on here has had experience with both,and why they would pick one over the other

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
      Also, I was thinking about purchasing bad wolf. Don't worry, I have no intentions on stacking the 2 again. I just wanted to know if anyone on here has had experience with both,and why they would pick one over the other
      Bad Wolf is plenty more versatile. Domination I believe is more comparable to Primitive. In saying that, go BW unless you have scenarios that you want to nail home a heavy sexual side of things. One note (and this comes from knowledge of Primitive): you want to be careful with both around the younever crowd. If you are already an alpha, BW may scare off some younger women. As for Domination (again, from my experience with Primitive since it is "most comparable") make sure you understand that a little goes a long way with this bugger. From what I read, Domination may be stronger than Primitive, so be careful there and have fun testing!

Comment

Singing my name seems to have become a common trend.

Comment

Haven't run into any aggressive or hostile behavior while running domination solo nor along side with phero soap. And the more I wear this, the more I'm convinced of some kind of imprinting going on here

Comment

Reviving this thread! Well. Bumping it for now.

I think this would be GREAT to add to my sexy mixes.

Certainly not at the doses you fellas do, but in the way I've been tinkering with my Enone and Anone and other "traditionally" masculine/status molecules (rones).

I see now it's sold in 10mls instead of the once 6ml.
            That SteveO has disclosed that it has Enone and Anone and a couple other "super sexual masculines" (from the site) and that there is a ridiculous number of mgs per bottle - though buffered amazingly well - so that it will last someone, like myself, a lifetime perhaps

On the serface it seems ridiculously expensive, but it's not in reality....it is an investment, in the grand scheme of things. (Like SOB )

Steve I almost wish I hadn't realized the potential of ALL your blends....as my wallet is weeping...a little bit...
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              you may need to apply with a stick instead of a dropper lol

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              You ain't kidding! This is going to be a beast! In the best possible way
              And sorry Steve , I meant to pester XSteveO

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            I think this would be GREAT to add to my sexy mixes.
            Looking forward to your results!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X